Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

Blighten ovum???

Category: Special - Pregnancy Complications & Testing
Posted by Claritasjt » Jul. 12, 2014 5:52pm

I am currently 5weeks 5 days pregnant, I got my first bfp at 7dpo it was very faint. I went 2 weeks ago and there was what the tech thought was a sac that measured 4.5 weeks which at that time I was only 3.4 weeks pregnant. Beta has been rising very slow, I been crying every single day hoping not to lose my baby. Yesterday I had my second scan which I was 5 weeks 4 days and the tech still saw the same sac from last time and measure the same. as she kept looking she saw what THEN she thought a gestational sac measuring 4.5 BUT the one from the first scan was not a gestational sac but a pocket called synchronic hemorrage something like that. The real sac this times does measure a wek behind . she did not see anything as baby or pole. My ob feels that is a blighten ovum .. I test every day to keep my sanity and til today I get a strong positive .. nausea is very mild and a little cramp today no bleeding.. I am still trying to keep my hopes up.. I cried myself to sleep last night as it was hubbys bday and he wanted to know abt the scan. I have an appointment monday 7/14/14 to check the result of beta done yesterday. I searched online for success stories but I know we are not all the same and I am sure of my due date according to Ovulation and temps.. has anyone gone through the same ting and had successful pregnancy???

Claritasjt

Replies (0)

There are no replies yet. Be the first to reply to this topic!