Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

APRIL 2015 BABY DUE DATE

Category: General - Pregnancy Buddies/Groups
Posted by rosamelda » Jul. 21, 2014 6:58am

Is your due date on April 2015 too and do you have all the Symptoms and discomforts?

rosamelda

Replies (20)

Reply by mommycarter1315 » Jul. 28, 2014 7:22pm

I'm due April 5! So far I have fatigue, breast tenderness/pain, nausea and low abdomen cramps/heaviness. This is baby #2. I'll be having a repeat c-section so it will probably be born between March 30 and April 3. Kind of pulling for April 1st. Since April 5 is Easter I'd like to be out of the hospital so my older daughter can enjoy the Easter holiday. I'm kind of uncertain about the April 1st birthday though. I don't want people making jokes about his/her birthday being April Fools Day but we'll just see how it works out.

How are you feeling?

mommycarter1315

Reply by gemstone2907 » Jul. 29, 2014 7:04am

I am also due 5th April!
Very excited but it's still early days so just seeing how things go.
I've been bloated and a bit gassy since ovulation with cramping for about the last 2 weeks. Feeling a bit more tired than usual with a stuffy nose and increased thirst. Also increased sense of smell.
We just got married last month so over the moon and today is actually my 31st birthday, really excited and feeling blessed as info online says it can take about 7 months to conceive at this age but I came off the pill just before our wedding.
I've been doing a test every morning and it's great seeing how the line gets gradually darker each day!
Happy and healthy 9 months to you xx

gemstone2907

Reply by bettyboopta2 » Jul. 29, 2014 5:10pm

Just found out I was pregnant yesterday at the Drs office. Due April 2, 2015.
DH & my 15 yr old son are thrilled!
Wishing everyone a healthy 9 months <3

bettyboopta2

Reply by Rose16 » Jul. 30, 2014 1:26pm

Hi everyone! bettyboopta2 I am also due April 2, but that is by my calculations not the doctors which i go and see Aug 8th. When does everyone else have their first appointment?

Rose16

Reply by gemstone2907 » Jul. 30, 2014 8:56pm

Hi Rose16, I'm going to ring my doctors surgery this Friday to get an appointment for next week.
I did my first Clear blue digital this morning and it said 2-3 weeks so was great to see it matched up with the dates we worked out we conceived!

gemstone2907

Reply by unafaery » Jul. 31, 2014 12:57am

Four weeks and three days pregnant here! Estimated due date is April 3 or thereabouts. If I make it to term, this will be my first. I had an early miscarriage in December 2013 so I am doing my bes to keep a level head and not get too worked up. That being said, I am very hopeful this little bean will stick!

Had my initial hcg level come back yesterday at 139. Progesterone was 18.5. My doc feels good about those numbers and I'll be going in for the second test tomorrow morning. If those numbers look good, I've told myself that I'm allowed to get a bit more excited.

My symptoms are all pretty mild - which is not helpng my my nerves!! :) I had quite a bit of bloating earlier this week. But nothing else. No sore breasts, no hypersensitivity to smells - both of which accompanied my previous pregnancy. I keep telling myself to enjoy it, because I know that it won't last, but I would honestly feel much better if I was bloated and super tender boobs - then I would know it's real!

Good luck to everyone - have a happy and health pregnancy!! And be good to yourselves!

unafaery

Reply by JakkiGirl » Jul. 31, 2014 9:15am

Hi. My due date is April 9th. Will be baby number 4!

JakkiGirl

Reply by Rose16 » Jul. 31, 2014 3:01pm

unafaery- I am 5 weeks today and my only symptoms are sore boobs. I thought by now I'd have all the usual symptoms. This is my first pregnancy. I have to wait a whole week to see the ob so I'm extremely anxious!

Rose16

Reply by prinny307 » Aug. 4, 2014 2:54pm

Hello everyone! I'm due 4/9/15 so I'm roughly 4 weeks 4 days today. This is our third pregnancy. I have a 2 year old and my second pregnancy was a miscarriage at about 6 weeks along in January. Like Una, I'm hoping this one sticks. We aren't telling anyone until after the first trimester because of the last miscarriage. My pregnancy symptoms are the same as for my first pregnancy: headaches, headaches, headaches... finally over that stage and now I'm getting nausea and constipation. No boob tenderness (didn't for first pregnancy and did have tenderness for miscarriage). I haven't scheduled an appointment yet, the OB/GYNs here don't usually see you before 9 weeks.

Congratulations mamas! I'm happy we're all in this group and I wish you all healthy pregnancies and happy, healthy little ones!

prinny307

Reply by Chickray » Aug. 5, 2014 4:04am

4 weeks and 1 day with my 4th baby. Due April 12,2015

Chickray

Reply by Bumpin4Baby » Aug. 5, 2014 8:03pm

Hello ladies!

Due April 14 with my second child!

Bumpin4Baby

Reply by prinny307 » Aug. 5, 2014 11:51pm

Anybody having weird dreams? I had a dream last night that I was in Times Square on New Year's Eve with will Ferrell and we were blowing bubbles. Ha! Anyone want to take a stab at interpreting?

prinny307

Reply by Chickray » Aug. 6, 2014 2:07am

Oh my goodness yes at the weird dreams!! At least yours was funny. Mine have be horrible like tornados and my psycho ex boyfriend harassing me again, my DH falling asleep while driving and I was beating him up to to wake him. I took a nap yesterday and DH and DD both said I was smiling in my sleep. I like your dream...I think it means your happy and feeling a little care free.

Chickray

Reply by kelika » Aug. 6, 2014 3:11am

Just found out two days ago. Due April 13th! Excited but cautious, miscarried early in January. Dr. Appointment next week! Sore boobs and frequent urinating this time - last time few symptoms. Praying that is a great sign this bundle of joy will stick!

kelika

Reply by prinny307 » Aug. 6, 2014 11:16am

Chick ray- I think my dream means that I'm looking forward to celebrating and I'm counting down the days to play with the little one, and I am hoping LO will be as much fun as the first! My first pregnancy I had all sorts of vivid disaster dreams. For me I think it was a feeling of lack of control! :-)

Kelika- congratulations! I also miscarried in January so I know what you mean about cautious hopefulness. I hope you have a healthy pregnancy and baby in April!

prinny307

Reply by Bumpin4Baby » Aug. 6, 2014 2:40pm

prinny, your dream makes me happy!!

I have been having horrible dreams about a deceased friend who keeps trying to kill me. We were very close before she was killed and it has me not wanting to fall asleep at all! I don't know what this means, but it is heart breaking and scary!!

Bumpin4Baby

Reply by Bumpin4Baby » Aug. 6, 2014 2:41pm

Maybe she wants me to be with her? Idk...

Bumpin4Baby

Reply by Chrissykay » Aug. 10, 2014 10:40pm

Hi ladies, I am joining your group as I got my BFP yesterday! My due date is April 19, 2015 according to online resources (I am making a Dr's appt in the morning) Good luck to everyone still waiting to test and congrats on all those who already got their BFPs :)

User Image
DS 5/4/99
DD 11/25/03 (blessed with my sweet step-daughter)
DS 10/22/09
7/13/14
8/09/14 Fingers crossed for my own baby girl!

Chrissykay

Reply by Jessika » Aug. 20, 2014 5:33pm

Hi! I am due April 13th 2015. It is my first. I am 6weeks 3days. I have mostly just had gas and fatigue, until today when I started experienceing lower back pain and an upset stomach. It worries me, but I keep telling myself that it is all normal. I am going crazy waiting for my first doctors appointment on September 9th. It seems like a million years away. Good luck to all and congrats!

Jessika

Reply by Holmes0819 » Aug. 22, 2014 2:50am

Hi everyone!
Found out baby # 3 is on the way!
EDD April 26th!!

Mild symptoms so far...little bit of nausea, some breast tenderness and the odd cramp here and there!

Happy and healthy 9 months everyone!

Holmes0819