Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

Expecting an April Baby <3 - Page 6

Replies (136)

Reply by Bumpin4Baby » Aug. 29, 2014 4:51pm

Well, it is over. I know have my very first angel baby. Yesterday afternoon I passed it while at work. It is really weird how I am feeling. I am oddly relieved that this is now over and I can move on without the constant worry. Bleeding is coming to an end and I am in no more pain. While my heart is sad, I also feel renewed and can't wait to start trying again. I have cried and prayed every single day since I started spotting and feel like I have made some sort of peace. I am hoping I will find that I am ovulating my next appointment or at least let me know if everything looks healthy enough to try again.

I want to thank each and everyone of you for being so supportive through this difficult time. You all have no idea how much it means to me. Now, enough about me.. How are you guys doing?

I will soon get back to answering everyone.

Bumpin4Baby

Reply by Rose16 » Sep. 4, 2014 1:50pm

Bumpin- So sorry to hear about your loss I can't imagine how you are feeling. Have you got any insight from the doctor on why it happened? Hopefully what ever it is they can try and prevent it from happening again. You are in my thoughts my dear and i hope you join this forum very very soon!

As for me- I am 10 weeks today and we go and see the heart beat tomorrow afternoon! Even though the nausea hasn't fully passed yet i feel 90% better. I only tend to get sick right in the morning and rarely during the day. Weeks 5-7 were the absolute WORST!
How is everyone else doing?? Any appointments coming up? How about the food situation? Are you eating more or less? For me it's less but then again i pick throughout the day at little stuff. I do feel guilty because i'm not eating as well as i should be, i tend do go for the bad foods so i hope that changes very soon!

Rose16

Reply by Bumpin4Baby » Sep. 4, 2014 3:09pm

Thank you! They didn't say what caused it, just that sometimes it happens.

Bumpin4Baby

Reply by tcinks » Sep. 4, 2014 3:11pm

Hello ladies. I am due April 21, I got my bfp about 3 weeks ago. I am now 7 weeks and have my first midwife appointment next week! Will they do an ultrasound then? I really have no idea how it all works, I'm still wrapping my head around being pregnant! This will be my first child (or perhaps children, somehow I feel like it might be twins :) ) I'm hoping to do a natural birth in a birthing center.

Looking to get and give lots of encouragement and advice along this journey! :)

Bumpin4baby, I am so sorry for your loss, but glad you seem to be handling it well and being optimistic. Don't give up. :)

User Image
User Image

† "Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward." -Psalm 127:3 †

tcinks

Reply by Jessika » Sep. 6, 2014 3:32am

So sorry for your loss Bumpin. You are in my prayers.

I am 8 weeks 5 days. I had my first experience with morning sickness today! It was awful! I want to eat, but everything seems like it will upset my stomach so I am avoiding most food. I am still munching during the day, but I miss being able to eat whatever I like. haha I am very excited I have my first appointment on the 9th! I will get to hear the heart beat and everything.

Congrats to tcinks and Rose16, and everyone else as well!

Jessika

Reply by Rose16 » Sep. 6, 2014 1:10pm

tcinks- Congrats on your bfp! My first appointment i did get an ultrasound done (vaginally) I was 6 weeks 1 day but they had me at 5 weeks 5 days because of my last period but because i KNEW exactly when O day was which was earlier then usual ( day 12) That is exactly what the baby measured at 6 weeks 1 day lol That was really neat! This is also my first :) yesterday was my second appointment and we were able to find the babies heart beat, it was so unreal!
Goodluck!

Jessika- I sooo feel for you with the morning sickness! I had it really bad from 5 weeks to 7 weeks and from then on it has lessened throughout the day and now i only get sick in the morning and thats it for the day. I am 10 weeks and 2 days today so hopefully it will dissipate soon for you . Goodluck at your upcoming appointment

Rose16

Reply by prinny307 » Sep. 8, 2014 11:11pm

Bumpin- I am sorry for your loss.. I, and a few others it seems, have experienced that and I am so very sorry you are too. Hugs to you as you recover and I hope you start trying again soon.

We had our first appointment on Thursday. ultrasound showed one baby, strong heart tones, measuring exactly 9 0/7, right as we expected. The nausea got better for a few days and then wham- horrible day today all day long today. I almost stayed home sick. I also started throwing up in the car, so now I carry around a plastic bag wherever I go, just like first pregnancy. I am also having a lot of stomach pain, like indigestion belly aches. Not fun. Bone tired and a lot of muscle aches everywhere. I go to bed with my son at night, have interrupted sleep from belly aches and muscle pain. I can only eat a few foods, everything else is an aversion. Blah. I am ready to be done with this trimester, it is the pits

prinny307

Reply by stickybean1976 » Sep. 11, 2014 7:08am

Hi ladies, after 4 losses in a row and TTCing for no:2.
I was very happy at 6w4d a week ago to have such a strong HB of 132.

I have another U/S tomorrow I will be 7w4d. I feel so nausea and blah with breasts that are killing me I know it'll be a good scan. Every loss I have lost all my symptoms.

Having weekly scans due to my high risk history and for peace of mind. Lucky for me they're all free.

Hoping this bub stays strong lucky number 6.

Hope everyone is doing well xx

stickybean1976

Reply by Chickray » Sep. 11, 2014 12:52pm

Bump after my mc I ov right on time. So good luck and welcome back to the two week wait.

Congrats Hughes and sticky bean

My nausea has been better during the day then hits me at night. Last night was the worse yet. I'm suppose to go see Eric Church tonight but don't see that happening. My dd stayed home from school with a sick stomach so we may have a touch of a bug. Boobs have gotten even more sore, I think I could throat punch someone if they got touched. 9 weeks 4 days, next md appointment is Sept 30 and dread the blood work. As a nurse I would rather give the shot than to receive it.

Hope everyone has a blessed day

Chickray

Reply by Rose16 » Sep. 11, 2014 1:46pm

stickybean1976- Sorry to hear about the multiple losses you had
How far did you get before you miscarried? Glad the doctors are checking up on the little bean as often as possible. Relax as much as possible :) Goodluck at your next appointment!

Chickray- Yuck nausea AND a bug? I sure feel for you! Hang in there and drink plenty of fluids. Feel better!

Rose16

Reply by tcinks » Sep. 11, 2014 2:32pm

Hi Rose, how have you been feeling? Still eating not so good foods? I'm the same, I eat good things now and then but just feel hungry all the time and vegetables just don't seem that filling and appetizing all the time! But I'm trying . :)

I had my first ultrasound this week, I'm at 8 weeks. It was so cool to see the little hearbeat. :)

tcinks

Reply by Bumpin4Baby » Sep. 11, 2014 4:27pm

Thanks guys! I am pretty sure I ovulated yesterday, strong O pains and lots of EWCM.. so 1 DPO for me... This is gonna be forever.. DH and I Bd'd last night again! I am praying for a miracle!! It would be great to get back on track, just a month behind. We still haven't told our daughter about the MC, so it is hard every time she mentions it. That is why I didn't want to wait to TTC. She is so excited about being a big sister and I want to make sure that happens. I would have been 9 weeks and 2 days today. :(

I am happy to hear that you girls are doing so well! Love hearing the good results!

Bumpin4Baby

Reply by prinny307 » Sep. 13, 2014 6:27pm

10w2d today and actually feeling human today! Is everyone else on a roller coaster with the nausea?! One day is just awful and the next not so bad. I suck on peppermints, which helps me big time. I tried Unisom and b6, not sure if it helped as much as peppermint. I tell you though, if I ever have peppermint again, it will be too soon, so sick of the stuff and if it didn't help me, I would not be eating it. Anyone having weird cravings? All I want to eat is hamburger cheese, and pickles, pickles, pickles! Today was the first day I can honestly say I had some energy and didn't feel sick. I am trying to clean while the temps are chilly outside, threw open all the windows and just enjoying the fresh air! I did a lot of cleaning, but only with dish washing soap and water, trying to avoid any chemicals as possible. I hope you are all feeling well!

prinny307

Reply by stickybean1976 » Sep. 14, 2014 2:24am

rose16;

I have lost at 9w2d (2d&c surgeries) highest HB 117
8.5 w but baby was always measuring behind and didn't grow beyond 6 weeks or have a HB above 98 (1 d&c surgery)
6w foetal pole faint HB that stopped (natural m/c)
5.5w foetal pole no HB

Now this pregnancy which has been perfect so far
6.4w HB of 132
7.4w HB of 157
and I'm 8 weeks tomorrow having weekly u/s due to 4 back to back m/c

My issue has been unbalanced chromosomes.

stickybean1976

Reply by prinny307 » Sep. 20, 2014 8:40pm

Anybody tossing around names? Will you find out gender or let it be a surprise? Any creative way to share the news with others?

prinny307

Reply by gemstone2907 » Sep. 21, 2014 5:26am

Hi Prinny, we have a girls name but not sure about a boys name. We want something a little unusual (but not weird!). My husband wanted to find out the gender but I'd rather a surprise so we aren't finding out. I think it's more fun that way, and like how everyone guesses, everyone's said girl so far! As for telling people, our Facebook announcement is going to be unique to us, my husband is a photographer and I also love photography so we are going to have a photo of his camera, my camera and a cute baby toy camera, saying a new photographer expected 5th April! I am 12 weeks today and scan is in 3 days so just hoping all is ok. Can't wait to see our little bean again!

gemstone2907

Reply by Bumpin4Baby » Sep. 21, 2014 3:10pm

Gem: that is a very cute way to announce!! I love it.

Bumpin4Baby

Reply by Rose16 » Sep. 21, 2014 3:15pm

Me and the hubby have been tossing out names but we can't seem to come to an agreement, I just love the name Violet for a girl but he doesn't like it. I really like Jackson for a boy. We do want to find out the gender. I am 12 weeks 3 days and i go in for the scan wednesday to check for any abnormalities. Can't wait to see the little baby :) It's gonna be a big difference from the first ultrasound at 6 weeks! ahh I can't wait!!!

Rose16

Reply by Chickray » Sep. 21, 2014 5:06pm

Bump you haven't tested yet???! Lol. I have good vibes, I think it's gonna be pos. I go next week for 12 week check up. Have a horrible cold right now. Very congested. Ugh!

Chickray

Reply by stickybean1976 » Sep. 21, 2014 9:33pm

Scary week for me this week. 9 weeks today. My furtherest lost has been 9w2d. Having my weekly u/s on Friday. Have had 4 losses and 3 D&C's in 12mths and 2 CP's.
Last week HB was so strong 174 at 8w3d so praying I get through this week. Symptoms are still all there strong as ever.

Hope everyone is well and getting seeing the goal post to the second trimester. X

stickybean1976