Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

Expecting an April Baby <3 - Page 7

Replies (136)

Reply by Bumpin4Baby » Sep. 21, 2014 10:46pm

Not yet, Chick!! Lol.. I'm thinking I may cave and test tomorrow although I'm not expecting to see anything until at least Tuesday. I am also having good vibes about it, but we will just have to wait and see! :)

Bumpin4Baby

Reply by Bumpin4Baby » Sep. 22, 2014 2:58pm

BFN.. I knew it.. I will be testing again in the morning!

Bumpin4Baby

Reply by Chickray » Sep. 22, 2014 7:39pm

Well dang it!!!! Keep us updated.

Chickray

Reply by Rose16 » Sep. 25, 2014 2:26pm

We went in for our nuchal translucency screening test and we were blown away by seeing our sweet baby moving around like crazy! The sonographer had a hard time taking pics of our angel lol. They said every thing looked great and they seen everything they needed too :) Just waiting on the blood test results. Such a neat experience, we also heard the heart beat which was 162. Check out my picture i uploaded of my sweet baby.
gemstone2907- How did your screening go??

Rose16

Reply by gemstone2907 » Sep. 27, 2014 6:00am

Hi Rose, it went really well thanks and glad yours did too! Our little one was also really lively, it was so funny I couldn't believe how much he/she was moving around! Eventually managed to get baby still to get the measurements and still on same due date of 5th April. Also waiting on blood results now, a little anxious so fingers crossed to be low risk. We didn't get to hear the heart beat, so guess we will at 20 week scan. It was amazing seeing little baby again though, the difference in appearance from 9 weeks to 12 weeks was just incredible! I will upload the photo once I've resized it to make it small enough to upload.
Rose, have you 'gone public' with your news now? We did following the scan, it was so nice and a relief to tell people!!

gemstone2907

Reply by Rose16 » Sep. 28, 2014 1:29pm

So glad to hear your scan went good as well. Did they set up the next appointment to find out the gender? Mine is November 5th...Can't wait! Yes we went public with it right after the scan lol I'll post a pic of what we did for it so check it out.
How have you been feeling lately? I feel great lately but had killer gas pains yesterday.

Rose16

Reply by gemstone2907 » Oct. 1, 2014 5:08pm

Our 20 week scan is 17th November but we aren't finding out gender, I'd rather a surprise! I will have a look at your pic in a moment. We did an original idea so will see if I can also upload it.
I've been feeling ok the last few days, still tired but haven't had nausea which is great and have a slightly better appetite, really relieved as the first trimester was pretty miserable, I just wanted to hibernate!
Have you had your blood results back yet? We were told it would take a week and the midwife said if we were low risk we would get a letter. Today is one week since having it, so hope to hear any time now. I did look up about the measurements of the neck from the scan in relation to downs and looks like we had a normal reading, but know it will be the bloods that can give us a better idea, keeping fingers crossed it will be ok!

gemstone2907

Reply by Rose16 » Oct. 2, 2014 1:31pm

I wish i could hold out like you and not find out the gender but me and hubby want to know sooo bad lol plus it makes the baby shower buying much easier.
I got hit with a really bad sinus cold sore throat, pressure in my head, coughing, sneezing and just plain blah. Called the doctoer to see what i can take and they said claritin or zyrtek. i went with claritin and it seemed to have worked. It seems to be clearing up today as i only have a bad cough. We have not gotten the blood work results back yet either. Ya our read of the neck scan was normal range too 1.6 so fingers and toes are crossed for the blood test results.
I have my next ob appt tomorrow, can't wait to hear the heartbeat again

Rose16

Reply by gemstone2907 » Oct. 3, 2014 8:21pm

Hiya, we got the blood results back, low risk for downs (1 in 50,000) so very relieved about that.
How did it go hearing the heartbeat? We still haven't heard ours!
I was wondering, if you or anyone else had been feeling a bit low at all during pregnancy? I've not had the best week, a few unfortunate incidents have happened no fault of our own but will cost us financially, which hasn't helped my general feeling of being a bit down. I like a clean and tidy house, but it's such a mess and I just can't be bothered to clean or tidy, or even to see friends, I just go to bed early and tonight I can't stop crying :'( I don't know if it's just my hormones and if I should speak to my midwife about it? I also feel guilty as know i should be happy about being pregnant but I just feel fed up

gemstone2907

Reply by prinny307 » Oct. 18, 2014 7:54pm

Gemstone- talk with your midwife just in case. Hormones can really smack you around and so can financial worries. I hope you are feeling better.

I caught a GI bug and had to get IV treatment for dehydration. I am so glad that is over! Still having occasional morning sickness but it is better than it was. We did genetic testing- everything looks good and we are having a girl. We announced pregnancy to family, friends and work. We decorated a pumpkin that said 'another little pumpkin arrives 4/9/15'. Just trying to figure out names and nursery. We also told our two year old son, he was the last to know. He is confused, but patted and kissed my tummy after he figured it out.

How is everyone feeling?

prinny307

Reply by stickybean1976 » Oct. 18, 2014 9:50pm

Feeling wonderful 13weeks . Thanks for asking. Can't believe I've made it to the 2nd tri after 4 m/c's in a row and 3 D&C's in a year. It was so exciting to take my hubby and 7 yr old daughter to my 12w scan. They came in after all the NT testing had been done. It was the most perfect moment that I had been dreaming of for a year. Ella my daughter was so excited and it looks like a girl.

My due date has never changed and I've had weekly scans. It's April 27. The same due date of my first angel baby that died at 9w4d Sept 2013

Feeling so blessed. God is good.

stickybean1976

Reply by prinny307 » Oct. 19, 2014 6:32pm

Great news sticky! Congratulations on the end of your first trimester!

prinny307

Reply by Bumpin4Baby » Oct. 23, 2014 5:11pm

Just wanted to chime in and let you girls know that I will be having a JULY baby! Got my BFP yesterday at 8 DPO.

Bumpin4Baby

Reply by gemstone2907 » Nov. 1, 2014 7:30am

Hi everyone, sorry I have been MIA for a few weeks!

Prinny - sorry to hear you have been poorly but glad you are better now. That is so exciting knowing you are having a little girl!

Sticky bean - congrats on getting to your 2nd trimester, this is definitely my favourite stage so far! That just have been such a wonderful moment with your daughter there to see the scan too.

Bumpin - congratulations I am so happy for you that's wonderful news! :)

I am feeling so much better since getting past 13 weeks! After having that slight meltdown I mentioned here a few weeks back I've been feeling just like my normal self again, but better?! No more nausea or feeling so tired, my little bump is really showing now and I am loving dressing to show it off, I've always been very slim but loving my new curves and boobs!! ;)
We have now heard the heartbeat at the 16 week midwife appt which was amazing to hear. Next scan is 17th November (we aren't finding out the gender though).
Has anyone else started buying things for baby yet? We are getting a few things here and there if we see them reduced.
What are everyone's symptoms like now? I've been having a lot of back pain the last week (I already have problems with my back pre-pregnancy), I have been going swimming and to pregnancy yoga but unfortunately they aren't helping so got a docs appointment to see if I can get referred to a chiropractor. My main other new symptom the last few weeks is itchy skin on my tummy, I think that is the skin stretching so keeping it smothered with moisturiser :)

Hope everyone is doing well xx

gemstone2907

Reply by Rose16 » Nov. 6, 2014 2:29pm

We had our scan yesterday and we will be expecting a baby BOY :) He was head down and backwards so they couldn't get all the shots of certain parts so we get to go back and see baby boy again! what a little stinker already! He would move his arms and legs but would not change position. They said everything looked good! How is everyone else doing?

Rose16

Reply by stickybean1976 » Nov. 7, 2014 8:56pm

Hi Rose and everyone;
OMG 2nd tri is great Yay no more feeling like crap LOL
16 weeks for me have my monthly check up on Tues, can't wait to see baby again. Have my Doppler so can hear HB but not the same as seeing. Hopefully we can confirm boy/girl at this stage 60% girl but we'll see.

Awesome Rose a boy, congrats.
Keep well ladies x

stickybean1976