Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

Twins

Category: Special - Pregnant With Twins or More
Posted by mommyof2andcounting » Jun. 7, 2012 1:28am

I had twin girls.They moved all the time in the womb and are still like that. Their names are Morgan(baby a) and Heidi(baby b). They cry all the time but they are the sweetest things ever! Twins are a real blessing but they could also be a curse. There is double the poop, feeding, crying, changing, etc. But once you come to know you're expecting twins, you will love them to death, I promise.

-Julia

Replies (7)

Reply by noreen » Oct. 28, 2017 4:24pm

I have always loved twins. I guess you are lucky.

noreen

Reply by callisy » Dec. 6, 2017 6:45pm

I am so happy for you love. I just wish I was the one in your shoe. Congratulations.

callisy

Reply by callisy » Apr. 24, 2018 1:49pm

OMG I am proud of you. Actually I am dying of jealousy ;-) I have always loved twins all my life. Its unfortunate we don't have one in our family. I always admire them. Especially if they are looking alike. I remember there was a time I was fantasizing about them all the time. I had even planned if I had one I would make an Instagram account for them. If only wishes were horses. Anyway, congratulations. I am happy that you decided to share this. I have always thought that to have twins its genetically. Like you must have one in the family. Do you dress them with the same clothes? like how do you know Morgan without confusing. Anyway, I believe as a mother you cannot fail to know them. I hope my next pregnancy will be twins. Whether it will be miracles or not. In fact you should let them have a photoshoot. They wear matching clothes too. It will be awesome.

callisy

Reply by MarlenS » May. 11, 2018 8:39am

You represent a very supportive community. I appreciate your words. You support and understand each other. That’s totally great!
Thank you for inspiration and for your brave heart. I came through hysterectomy. Even before surgery I wanted to have a baby and after that my desire became crazy, mad, and abnormal absolutely.
I had to chill out. My husband helped me to find a peace and relief. Thanks God we found a good clinic in Ukraine for having a surrogacy journey at last.
All is over. We are happy as never before. I’m now having twins. They are two wonderful boys.
Never give up Girls. Don’t let your confusing thoughts make you submerge into foolish crap of different opinions. Be more decisive.

MarlenS

Reply by noreen » May. 23, 2018 6:02pm

I always admire twins. Especially if they are looking alike. I remember there was a time I was fantasizing about them all the time. I had even planned if I had one I would make an Instagram account for them. If only wishes were horses. Anyway, congratulations. I am happy that you decided to share this. I have always thought that to have twins its genetically. Like you must have one in the family. Do you dress them with the same clothes? Like how do you know Morgan without confusing? I am so proud of you. How I wish you were me. But I do hope that one day somehow I will also be lucky. Twins are a blessing. Like double blessings.

noreen

Reply by queenofspain111 » 4 weeks ago

You are so right!
Your post almost made me cry. I have 2 good embryos inside me now, but the doctor said it would be much better for me to make a reduction and to leave only one of them.
But I feel like I already love them too...

queenofspain111

Reply by Kate141 » 2 weeks ago

The cutest words ever! You're kind of fertility motivator :D

Kate141