Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

Due 16 August with triplets!!

Category: Trimesters - Third Trimester
Posted by leeannarichards » Jun. 12, 2012 3:14pm

Hi everyone

I'm new here and I'm expecting triplets (2 boys and a girl) on 16 August 2012, via a C-section at 38 weeks.

I am so uncomfortable and big and find it hard to get into a comfortable sleeping position, even with my pregnancy pillow. I also can't walk very far without feeling so shattered!

I've got a scan next week, as I am being closely monitored.

Hope everyone else is doing OK.

Leeanna

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

leeannarichards

Replies (2)

Reply by curl_gurl » Jun. 12, 2012 6:55pm

Congrats! And I wish you the best during these coming weeks b/c I know how I feel with one baby I couldn't imagine carrying 3 babies. What a blessing for you though!

User Image

curl_gurl

Reply by leeannarichards » Jun. 14, 2012 1:27pm

Had the scan this morning - it's not next week!

they have had a bit of a growth spurt and their estimated weight is around 5lb each, so they will be quite big when they are delivered.

The 2 boys are on either side of me and my girl is lying in the middle. I also have 3 pairs of feet jammed against my ribs at the moment.

I'm getting really sharp pains now too, as my uterus expands. They are taking up all the space, so I can see them when they are squriming or kicking about.

Our 2 year old is excited about becoming a big brother, so when I'm sitting down, he comes over and gives them a little cuddle and kiss and says "please come out now, I want to meet you".

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

leeannarichards