Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

Baking Our 2015 Easter Babies!! - Page 30

Replies (589)

Reply by tjwjtw21 » Apr. 29, 2015 4:16am

Hi Ladies!! Congrats Hughes and I hope you've made it home by now with your new blessing!!

Bumpin- wow, that girl is CRAZY!! I hope she can find herself sometime soon and stop trying so hard to have others like her. Sounds like she's lonely and such- for the better she unfriended you I'm sure! Glad your bump is growing tho and can't wait for your bundle to join us!!

Chick- happy to hear baby girl is horsing and getting better with her gassiness! Are you still nursing her? Is the fenugreek helping with your milk supply and such?

AFM- my babies will be 5 weeks old tomorrow already!! Crazy!! They go for a weight check on Thursday and I'm sure they've gained but maybe not a lot. We will see what the numbers show when we go. Maddox still had terrible reflux and vomits with every feeding. Mila is just perfect and had an occasional spit up. Both sleep for about one 5 hr stretch at night which is great! I on the other had have caught a terrible cold and feel awful. I just hope the babies don't get it and that it leaves quickly!! Will check back soon to see what's happening!!

tjwjtw21

Reply by Chickray » Apr. 29, 2015 2:09pm

Tjwj the fenugreek is said to help increase milk and aid in wt loss. As far as making milk I don't think it's doing anything to help. It smells like rabbit food or I don't know maybe hay either way it stinks and weight loss I believe that part because once I take it I burp up that stinky smell and it seems to be giving me loose stool. I'm scared it's keeping her with a gassy belly so half decided to stop taking it a few days to see if her belly gets better. The more I fed her the more I make on my own.

Chickray

Reply by Bumpin4Baby » Apr. 29, 2015 2:21pm

Chick: What kind of BC are you planning to take? I am wanting something permanent, but don't want my tubes tied as I hear a lot of women have problems with that. I have heard bad things about the Mirana and IUD too. I think I will ask my doctor today at my appointment about what my options are. I know that I am done baby making, but not done practicing.. LOL..

Tjw: I can't wait either! I am sooo anxious! I can't believe the babies are already 5 weeks old.. It goes by so fast!! Sorry that Maddox has the reflux.. I know that is tough! Glad to hear that Mila is doing well! I hope you get to feeling better real soon, bc that is also really hard on a momma.

Bumpin4Baby

Reply by Chickray » Apr. 30, 2015 1:40am

Bump I'm going to take Low-Ogestrel. It has always helped ease PMS symptoms and helps me lose weight and best of all it's cheap.

Chickray

Reply by Chickray » Apr. 30, 2015 2:17pm

Ladies I'm having a small problem with my bp. I've never had high bp before if anything it's always low but all the sudden it's up. Monday 142/92 today it's 122/82 even though that is normal range it's high for me. I'm usually 100/60. What scares me is having some vision issues and this morning my nose is bleeding. Just wondering if anyone ever had high bp after birth when it was normal prior and during pregnancy.

Chickray

Reply by Bumpin4Baby » Apr. 30, 2015 2:29pm

Chick: Thank you, I made note of that! Girl, you need to call your doctor.. That doesn't sound good..

Bumpin4Baby

Reply by hughes1864 » May. 2, 2015 5:32pm

Hey ladies! We're home and doing well. Baby was born early Monday morning and we came home Tuesday night. Baby has a broken clavicle but the doctors don't seem too worried. It was bound for a couple of days and then the peditrican said we could keep it bound but there was no evidence it would help and it should heal in a week, which is about 2 days from now. So we've been letting him have his hand and he seems to be enjoying it. We've also been batteling jaundice but I'm hoping we have that under control now. I've been trying to get on here to update everyone but he's been attached to me pretty much since birth :) I've had a small bout of baby blues but I'm hoping that passes soon. I think part of it was my mom going back home and our land lord giving us grief over our yard. I have to remind myself, and maybe this will provide extra motivation, that we are only planning on staying here another year and then we want to get our own place. I'm trying to take life one day at a time though and relish to glory that is mommyhood. My husband is helping a lot afer we had a talk and I point blank asked him to take over most of the household stuff, like bills etc.., cleaning for today and such, so I could just enjoy being mommy for a while with this baby since he is my last. At my 6 week appointment I'll be having an IUD put in place. I decided not to have a tubal because I wanted all the tubing, epidural, and IV out of me by Monday night and I didn't want to go under general anestisia and be away from baby for 2 or more hours.

hughes1864

Reply by tjwjtw21 » Jun. 20, 2015 7:00pm

Ladies!!!! Our forum has DIED!!!

I can't imagine how busy we all are with new lil babies and summer quickly arriving! I can't believe my babies are 3 months old already, just crazy!!

I return to work on this Monday coming up and I'm sad but ready. It been a long 14 weeks at home. My sweet boy spent most of May in the hospital and ending up having surgery to get a feeding tube and a procedure to stop his vomiting. He was vomiting so badly that he wasn't gaining weight. He's much better now and is thriving and catching up nicely. My baby girl has been fabulous and is a total chunk!!

I've created an Instagram that's full of photos of my lil loves. Message me if you'd like to connect there. I know some of us connected on Facebook, and I'm there as well, just don't post many pics there.

Hope all is well and that your babies are great!!

Bumpin- July is just around the corner!! So excited for you too!!

tjwjtw21

Reply by Bumpin4Baby » Jun. 22, 2015 6:53pm

tjw: So gald that your little man is doing better. It is hard for us Mommies to see our babies go through tough times. I will message you my FB & Instagram contact info if you'd like. I already have the other girls on there.

Bumpin4Baby