Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

New February Club!

Category: Due Date Clubs - February
Posted by kirstenmhairi » Jun. 18, 2012 7:50pm

Well it seems all the previous clubs are for Feb of this year, so I thought I'd get the ball rolling on creating a thread for baby club February 2013!

My name is Kirsten, I'm 21, 5 + 4 weeks pregnant with our first... due on Valentine's Day! I have a DF and a puppy at home, and we are so excited about our new family!

I have mostly been feeling great so far.

kirstenmhairi

Replies (114)

Reply by Queenmommy53 » Jun. 18, 2012 8:10pm

I'm Rebekka, 23 SAH mom of three girls and expecting #4 Feb 13 2013.
Good idea for this :D

I'm Good too, nauseous because I've been Bleaching our kitchen floor. Since DH thought it would be a great idea to let his pregnant wife clean the floor for 4 consecutive days with pure bleach. :\

Queenmommy53

Reply by pregnantnovelist » Jun. 19, 2012 12:32am

Hi, I'm Jamie. I'm expecting my first (DP's second) on February 28th! Just barely made it into the club!

So far my symptoms are peeing, gas, and insomnia. Not too bad at all.

I'm 4 to 5 weeks pregnant (last period was May 21).

My DP was surprised but very supportive. I expected disbelief, panic, but instead he was super excited and supportive which calmed me.

pregnantnovelist

Reply by laura02 » Jun. 19, 2012 12:32pm

Hi im laura 27 pregnant with my 3rd i already have one of each aged almost 5 and 2 1/2.

im due somewhere around the 22nd feb guess i'll find out for sure when ive had my scan.

DH and my 2 children are very excited and my DD is constantly asking questions some very comical.

so far symptoms havent been too bad constantly taking trips to the loo and feeling slightly sick hope it doesnt get worse, nothing more embarrassing then feeling the need to throw up on the school run lol. also last couple of days been feeling quite emotional crying at the silliest things even though im feeling generally happy.
looking forward to getting to know everyone x

laura02

Reply by Kittyrugs » Jun. 19, 2012 2:28pm

Hello Ladies, im Tracy.

Im 40 years old, and 5 weeks and 2 days pregnant with my 4th baby, and due on 17th Feb 2013. I have two daughters ages 19 years and 14 years, and a son aged 2 and a half. I also have a few furry babies, a bloodhound dog, a cat and a guinea pig.

Not many symptom at the present moment, well apart from starting to feel a bit tired in the afternoons and going to the toilet a bit more often. Pregnancy was confirmed by the doctor yesterday, and have spoken to my midwife and I have my scan and consultant dates already. I cant wait!

Be lovely to get to know you all more as time goes on, and sharing our journeys through pregnancy.

Kittyrugs

Reply by Ginaloftyx » Jun. 19, 2012 4:05pm

Hey Ladies
I'm Gina
Age 22
Due Date 13/2/13
5 Weeks and 6 Days pregnant
First Baby.
I went doctors yesterday for the first time as a pregnant woman was strange. My symptoms are feeling a little sick in the morning, feeling warm, tired and having slight niggles and shooting pains where baby bean is growing. Is super excited just want buy lots of things but knowing I still got another 6 weeks before my scan I know I have to wait Paintently.
Hope all you mummys to be are well and babies are growning nicely. x x

Ginaloftyx

Reply by JessesGirl » Jun. 19, 2012 6:44pm

Hi girls!!

Im Stephanie, 30, from WI and a stay at home wife.

This is my first pregnancy after my Miscarriage in February and coincidently I am expected to be due around February 23rd. :D

I just know my pregnancy is stronger this time around, I feel sick, and my preggo tests were super dark and started showing positives around 9 dpo. Im excited for this journey!!

JessesGirl

Reply by JessesGirl » Jun. 19, 2012 8:33pm

Queenmommy....should we be bleaching floors while pregnant?? lol...Im already looking into safer methods of cleaning products. :P

JessesGirl

Reply by Queenmommy53 » Jun. 19, 2012 10:23pm

It's totally safe, just the fumes irritate my eyes & make me nauseous. The usual when you wash floors with bleach heh. Just DH doesn't get that.

Queenmommy53

Reply by Beckyb » Jun. 19, 2012 10:55pm

Hello everyone!

Becky
1st baby
EDD 26th Feb

My boyfriend and I actually got engaged a few weeks before I found out I was pregnant so I suppose I should start calling him DF (haha).. Been together for nearly 8 years.

Been TTC since I came off contraception last November.

What really got me thinking I was pregnant (even before I took a test) was that I got really sore bbs from about a day after ov.... And they've never gone! Usually I'd only get sensitive bbs a few days before AF was due.

Got my 1st midwife appointment on 2nd july..

Beckyb

Reply by Queenmommy53 » Jun. 20, 2012 2:33am

Can I know what BBS stand for?

Queenmommy53

Reply by Beckyb » Jun. 20, 2012 8:26am

Abbreviation of boobs! Lol

Beckyb

Reply by cayleeprue » Jun. 20, 2012 9:02am

Hi there! Good Thread! :) My name is Charmine. I'm 22 y/o going 23 this July. My Due will be on 16.05.2013, I'm 5w4d today. Got very tired and feels like I can really sleep for more than 12 hours, and still feel sleepy. No other morning sickness, but I'm irritated with the feeling that I'm constipated now. Feels like want to drink a lot of green tea to get it over, but I'm stopping myself.

Well, good luck to all of us ladies. Hope everyone will have a safe delivery next year!

cayleeprue

Reply by kirstenmhairi » Jun. 20, 2012 11:56am

Nice to meet you all!

Given this is our first baby, I am finding it super hard to just sit tight waiting for 12 weeks to come along... But then again I am half way to 12 weeks now and that's flown by!!

The worst thing I've been getting is gas... I'm really grossing out DF!!! I've started feeling nauseous and tired since I started taking my folic and iron tablets a few days ago too.

It feels so surreal knowing I have waited for this for so long... I always knew the one thing I wanted to be was a Mum :)

User Image

User Image

User Image

kirstenmhairi

Reply by Baby092012 » Jun. 20, 2012 1:49pm

Hi I am Angel! I am 4 to 5 weeks pregnant.My last period was May 21.I have a wonderful husband and three year old little girl ( who will be 4 in September).I just got my after having a loss in February.This is not my first lost I lost a son.We named him Noah.So we are hoping for . An My husband doesn't know yet as he is sleeping.I guess you can say late father's day gift.I just want to say and I am wishing everyone . An I am sending lots of

Baby092012

Reply by jenball44 » Jun. 20, 2012 1:59pm

Hi everyone. My name is Jenni and I am 4 weeks 3 days along. My EDD is Feb 25th. I had a bunch of symptoms from about 12 dpo till 15dpo but they have settled down today. I still have to pee though! Tired as a dog as well. We have been trying since January 2011 when I had my miscarriage. I'm very optomisitc about this pregnancy and am thrilled to have baby #2 on its way. DH and I have a wonderful son who will be 5 in a few days. Both of them are excited. We had to use fertility drugs and do IUI this time. First son was completly natural.

Wishing you all a happy and healthy 9 months!

jenball44

Reply by pregnantnovelist » Jun. 20, 2012 10:31pm

Baby092012,

ooh! We are due date buddies! The first day of my last period was on May 21 as well~!

pregnantnovelist

Reply by PAULATINSLEY » Jun. 20, 2012 11:03pm

Hi ladies, im 29 years old and I have a 3 year old son. My husband and I decided to try this month and we only got one chance to baby dance . Then i got a BFN at 8-9 dpo and THEN AT 11 DPO BFP again at 14 DPO with digital EPT. Was so excicted it was our 6th wedding annversary. I feel good as long as i eat. So im due Feb.28 2013. So 3 weeks pregnant. Wow im going to feel pregnant for a year. LOL, well being as this will probably be our last baby prayerfully baby stays with us. It will be a GREAT Journey ! So BLESSED! Praying for all our babies to be STICKY AND HEALTHY.

PAULATINSLEY

Reply by Baby092012 » Jun. 20, 2012 11:41pm

To: pregnantnovelist

I see that now.How exciting is that! Lets keep in touch if you don't mind An and with lots of

Baby092012

Reply by nanak6 » Jun. 21, 2012 2:54am

User ImageHi all User Image to all I'm Nanak from Malaysia and I'm 7 weeks preggy. I am 33 years old this year, recently become housewife, my hubby works with air force team. We have been married for 4 years ++ now.

Long distance married for 3 year ++

EDD 2nd Feb 2013. Not yet seen any gyne waiting for hubby come back, he went out station for 2 months. Didn't spoke to any of my family member about the pregnancy too. Wanted too but let it be a surprise then.

Just woke up from short nap as I woke up early thou I am so extra LAZY for this past few weeks.

I ate the food that doesn't smell too strong, don't really craving any food at the moment as the smell kills the crave lols.

Hoping for mine next year as this is my 1st ever experience. Yeah of coz I'm scared, nervous, excited at the same time. Talking with you guys here in forum comforts me especially when the mood swing too down, weepy and etc.

User Image

nanak6

Reply by AngeAnge » Jun. 23, 2012 11:31pm

Hello and congratulations to you lovely ladies expecting in Feb 2013.

Im Angelique and expecting our 3rd child on/ about Feb 2nd 2013. I have 2 older boys 15 and 8 but this is my 1st child with my Partner.

I was off to a little bit of a rocky start with a lot of cramping, etc and was put on 1 month's bedrest. This was so hard for me because I am always on the go. I work full time and take my sons to all their extra curricula activities.
Also, my two previous pregnancies I remained active from beginning to end :) I believe and trust in God and have HIm to thank for all my blessings. He answered my prayers to keep this baby safe and sound through very trying moments.

Looking forward to keeping in touch with all of you as we journey to February together.

User Image

AngeAnge