Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

New February Club! - Page 6

Replies (114)

Reply by FebBabyx » Nov. 17, 2012 4:32pm

Woohoo ladies, were all approaching our final trimester. How exciting. I started my third trimester last Tuesday and it feels great knowing im on the home stretch to meeting my beautiful daughter!
I have 86 days of this pregnancy left and counting!
How is everyone else finding their pregnancies? Sleep is becoming a real difficulty for me now! I suppose I had better get used to that anyway with a baby due!
Anyway, here's to us ladies who have eventually made it to our third and last trimester! X

FebBabyx

Reply by Irishbaby2013 » Nov. 29, 2012 2:33am

I can't believe I'm already in my 3rd trimester!! It's like just yesterday I was having surgery to make all this possible. Now I get to meet this little miracle so soon!

Sleeping has gotten better. It's the getting out of bed for midnight potty breaks that's getting harder and harder. I'm also starting to get REALLY bad acid reflex. I've tried propping myself up with pillows, not drinking or eating before bed, and even pepcid. None of it seems to really help. Have y'all found anything that helps you? I need some serious relief here.

Irishbaby2013

Reply by Irishbaby2013 » Dec. 13, 2012 11:28pm

Our due date changed to Feb 11th because of how big he's getting. They said it could even change to something earlier if he keeps growing at this rate. My DH predicts either the last week of Jan or the first week of Feb. AHH!! I actually hope he's right. Not that I'm not enjoying this pregnancy and all. I just can't wait to breath deeply again and not get kicked for trying. LOL!

Irishbaby2013

Reply by FebBabyx » Dec. 15, 2012 2:35pm

Aw congratuations @Irishbaby2013, that's one day before me! How exciting! He sure is going to be a big and beautiful boy. Now we might have our babies around the same time. Yey, were nearly there only about 58 days left! xx

FebBabyx

Reply by AshleyNicole20 » Dec. 19, 2012 3:24pm

HOLY COW a lot has happened.... DH and I are back together and seemingly working things out very well... I have been very uncomfortable lately, baby boy is very long and I am having severe pelvic pain and I cannot breathe. It is killing me. Not to mention, our DS was in the hospital for almost 3 days for RSV this past weekend so I believe I am getting what he had, and a sinus infection.. I swear I have been sick this entire pregnancy.. but only 49 days left!!! SOOO crazy how fast it is moving now!!!

User Image

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 BabyFruit Ticker

AshleyNicole20

Reply by Irishbaby2013 » Dec. 20, 2012 7:59pm

Thank FebBabyx! We are very excited! We are all so close to the finish line!

AshleyNicole20 - That's great news about you and your DH! I'm sorry to hear about your son being sick and about you getting sick. I can't imagine all the third trimester pains along with being sick. Maybe some hot tea with lemon and honey will help, at least, melt the pressure in your sinuses. Sinus pressure is the only non pregnancy issue I've been dealing with and the hot tea has helped quite a bit.

How's everyone's pregnancy going? How about those growing babies?

Irishbaby2013

Reply by AshleyNicole20 » Dec. 20, 2012 11:51pm

Thank you very much, DS and I are on the mend. I'm not a big fan on tea but apple cider is out so maybe I will try some hot cider!! Thanks!!

Had an appointment today... 33 wks 1 day, little man is measuring average pretty on track... He is 5lbs!! I have big babies tho so my Dr. is not worried!! She angled the ultrasound wand just so that we could see his facial features dang near perfect and he was sticking his tongue out and had his eyes open!! So awesome and where we go we get an ultrasound and they record it on a video so I get to go home and watch it!!! I am soooo excited for this little boy to get here and for my DS to meet his little brother!! :D

User Image

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 BabyFruit Ticker

AshleyNicole20

Reply by FebBabyx » Dec. 27, 2012 10:59pm

Your welcome @Irishbaby2013! My pregnancy seems to be going great hun, thank you. Baby girl is growing well and I can't wait to meet her! Lots of movement.. she keeps pushing her bum out of the left side of my stomach. Its crazy to feel and look at!

How are you and darling baby boy doing?? We are in our 34th week now @Irishbaby2013, 6 weeks (maximum) until we hold our little angels! xx

FebBabyx

Reply by Irishbaby2013 » Jan. 1, 2013 2:33am

We are doing wonderful! We had an appointment a couple days ago and he's still measuring ahead, he's head down, and still extremely active. He pushes his bum out too, but to the right side of my rib cage. His new thing is to play on my ribs like a xylophone with his feet. lol It is the most bizarre feeling ever!! My husband was actually able to grab a hold of his little foot the other night because he was pushing out the side of my belly so hard. He thought that was pretty cool. I can't believe how soon we are all going to meet our little angels!! How exciting!!

P.S. Is anyone else at the point where when you're sitting in public waiting on whatever, your baby all of a sudden decides to make your stomach look like a scene from alien? I've had a few weird looks. LOL

Irishbaby2013

Reply by FebBabyx » Jan. 2, 2013 6:26pm

I'm so glad to hear that you are both doing wonderful. Ah, what a big, healthy boy.. you have grown him extremely well :)!

My body is beginning to feel exhausted now, I'm up between 4 and 6 times a night for the bathroom - I wake up looking like a zombie! I'm also huge!! Georgia's going to be a big girl.. I can't get out the bath without DH pulling me hehe! I'm sitting there in the bath ready to come out shouting his name to come help!

I think the only thing keeping me sane is the fact I will be meeting her so soon!

How was your christmas and new year hun? Take care x

FebBabyx

Reply by Irishbaby2013 » Jan. 3, 2013 9:24pm

I hear ya on the night time potty breaks. It takes some serious skill rolling out of my nest of pillows just to go pee a few ounces. lol. Also, I LOVE baths because they soothe my stretching ligaments with all these growth spurts. I've just learned that I have to turn onto my hands and knees, then get up from there. Otherwise I'd get stuck too. LOL. Way to grow a big beautiful baby girl, though! Big babies are the best! lol. Not long now!!

My Christmas was wonderful. I ended up getting a birthing gown, which is wonderful because it's much cuter than those big ugly hospital gowns, plus, it's never been used before. I'm kind of a germ-a-phobe, so the thought of wearing a hospital gown that's been worn and bled on many times before kind of grosses me out. LOL. But back to Christmas, it was nice and calm, which is how it should be and it snowed Christmas eve, so we had a nice white Christmas to wake up to. :-)

How was your Christmas? Hope you had a great new year as well.

Irishbaby2013

Reply by FebBabyx » Jan. 4, 2013 10:08am

Oh my goodness! The trips to the loo are just a complete pain in the bum eh? It's crazy.. Georgia must be squishing my bladder because I feel I'm ready to burst then when I get there, I do a dribble! I suppose we just better get used to these night awakenings mama cause it's going to be happening for a good few months more! Except it will be feeding and nappies at 1am not a pee break!

I'm so glad you had a good Christmas and New Years.. Mine was pretty quiet too- however I didn't expect to be going wild at 35 weeks pregnant you know haha :)! Dh and I just visited family and had a wonderful dinner.

Its too crazy to think that in a few weeks we won't be pregnant anymore- no bump or a million toilet breaks a night.. oh and we can fit into normal clothes again.. I swear I live in pj's and tracksuit bottoms just now- not a good look!! And the craziest thing of all is that we will be mothers!! Have you packed your maternity bag yet for hospital? xx

FebBabyx

Reply by Irishbaby2013 » Jan. 6, 2013 3:58am

I sure have! I even have a checklist made for my hospital bag for the last minute items to throw in on the way out the door. I have one more item I need to purchase and my bag is complete. Little Tristan's bag has been packed and ready to go for a few weeks now. I figured, why not. lol. I, too, have resorted to wearing mostly loose PJ's, most of which are my husband's. lol. His pants are just more comfy. I love my son, but I'll be MUCH happier and love him SO much more once he's in my arms and out of my belly. I've been having a lot of what my Dr calls, "practice contractions". They are annoying and SO uncomfortable. The only thing I found that soothes them slightly is taking hot baths. My husband and I both feel that he just might come earlier than his new due date. I sure hope that's the case. I have had some friends that have had "glamorous" pregnancies, and I just didn't jump on that train. I'm leaking like crazy in my bra, I have horrible indigestion, and now I have this awful looking pregnancy rash that took over my lower legs. I have never felt less sexy than I do know. LOL. My husband still says I'm beautiful and sexy, which is so sweet, but I still feel gross. LOL.

Irishbaby2013

Reply by FebBabyx » Feb. 2, 2013 9:29am

Oh my.. I have 9 days until my due date.

I'm so freeking excited to meet my little girl!

How's everyone else doing?

Any ladies from the February club had their baby's?

Xxx

FebBabyx