Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

Just got a BFP...excited to be here!

Category: General - Newly Pregnant
Posted by mrsfergie » Aug. 19, 2014 5:30am

Hi All.

I got my BFP at 9dpo, and 10 dpo with HPT and digital. I am already a Mum to an almost 3 yo DD, and had a m/c in April this year so very excited to potentially be here again as an expecting Mum.

my DH is over the moon about being a daddy again - you should have seen his face when I showed him the pregnancy test!!

Had a scare this morning though, am almost 4 weeks (11dpo - AF is/was due this Saturday) and when I went to the bathroom this morning after a forced BM I had blood when I wiped. Took me back to my MC and I was in tears - however after exercising with my trainer and until mid afternoon today no more blood, so I am chalking it up to the BM.

Have an appointment with the DR on Friday so I can start the blood tests etc but I feel pregnant and I am confident of this pregnancy - I don't know how to describe it but the last one that ended in M/c didn't feel right from the start....so cannot wait - loved being pregnant last time.

thank you for reading and I look forward to emeeting you all.

Mrs Fergie

mrsfergie

Replies (3)

Reply by Chestnutroast » Aug. 20, 2014 12:22am

Congratulation glad you've joined us all.
I'm having my 3rd and git my 20 wk scan tomorrow, we're all excited to find out if the baby is a pinky or a smurf.
Hope this little one sticks and good luck.

Chestnutroast

Reply by cosmoholic » Aug. 22, 2014 3:07pm

Congrats!

We just found out we're expecting too! We've had several losses and no children so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this one sticks. :)

Good luck!

cosmoholic

Reply by hughes1864 » Aug. 26, 2014 4:50pm

I just got my BFP about a week ago myself! I'm so excited. This will be my 2nd and we've tried for 3 years for this little miracle! :) Good luck! And,

User Image

hughes1864