Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

Finally got my BFP!

Category: General - Newly Pregnant
Posted by hughes1864 » Aug. 25, 2014 5:20pm

After 3 years of trying and many many many BFN's I finally got my BFP 4 days ago! I was totally shocked and not expecting a positive, I took the test fully expecting another BFN. It was the last test I had and I figured I would take it, it would be neg., and then I would throw it away and not get any more. I am in total shock now and so is my husband. I am 5 weeks and 2 days today and so happy! Here is hoping for another smooth 9 months!

User Image

hughes1864

Replies (3)

Reply by Lovemybaby » Aug. 26, 2014 9:32am

Congratulations dear. It really sucks to wait and it becomes a miracle just to find out you got a positive. I also had the same problem of waiting too long. I was even told i had both of my tubes blocked by my OB/GYN. Thank God am nw 11 weeks and 3 days with my first baby.

Congrats again.

Lovemybaby

Reply by hughes1864 » Aug. 27, 2014 4:56pm

Yay! Congrats to you. My OB/GYN had me on Clomid for 2 cycles but I wasn't on it when I conceived. Now we are just counting down to the weeks. Good luck!

User Image

hughes1864

Reply by Mareeka » Oct. 25, 2014 12:08pm

Congrats... NAND safe journey to motherhood! I took found out after many years of bfn and even mc... But praying and staying healthy to achieve my goal.

Mareeka