Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

Pregnancy Symptoms!

Category: General - Newly Pregnant
Posted by Allie1991 » Aug. 27, 2014 12:03pm

Hey lovely ladies, I got my a little over a week ago..tomorrow I will be 5 weeks.. Iv been crampy but the cramps seem to have lessened and are only once and a while. Im extremely emotional if anyone says anything to me that normally would not effect me I start crying and I bit my fiancees head off last night over nothing ..and my boobs don't really hurt but my nipples are more sensitive and sore..is anyone else going though anything like this..i would love to talk with you

Allie1991

Replies (3)

Reply by Wildflower73 » Aug. 28, 2014 6:12am

I'm 11 weeks and have nausea all day long. Some days I am irritated and have to try & hold my tongue cuz I have 5 young children :0) My nipples are real sensitive and I cry at the littlest things. Gassy and frequent trips to the bathroom also. Yes those pregnancy hormones can get to us! Good to see you here ~

Wildflower73

Reply by Kitten90 » Aug. 29, 2014 2:18pm

HI! First of all congrats on getting your BFP =))
I'm in the same boat and I'm now 27 weeks pregnant lol! My second trimester has been pretty uneventful but now that I'm heading into the third my moods have been up and down a lot and I just cry about everything. The nipple pain will probably come and go too unfortunately lol. I started leaking colostrum around 17 weeks I think. Now it's so bad that it happens everytime I'm around a crying baby haha! Hurts sooooo freakin bad

Kitten90

Reply by squishmich » Sep. 28, 2014 11:59pm

Congratulations on your BFP!

I got mine on the 25th, so that makes me just over 4 weeks. I had a wide range of symptoms (backache, acne, gassy, indigestion, headaches, cramps etc) starting from 3DPO through to 7DPO and then they vanished! I was so discouraged I thought I was out for the month. Cramps started back up again last week with a slight implantation bleed at 13dpo. Two days later, I got my BFP!

Currently my symptoms include: crampiness above pubic bone off and on throughout the day, gassy, wicked heartburn, I AM SO DAMN HUNGRY, fatigue/tiredness, really low backache/hip pain, bloating, oily skin and acne, increase thirst and therefore frequent trips to the bathroom, really sore nipples (breasts themselves feel fine) and low sex drive.

Wishing you all the best!

squishmich