Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

May 2015 babies! - Page 4

Replies (106)

Reply by xSharky7 » Nov. 22, 2014 8:22pm

Hello
long time I didn't write. I'm glad to see everyone is doing ok. I been wanting to go to do an ultrasound for a while now but I was just too tired. I work as a kindergarden teacher and the only time I have is during the weekend. Finally I went today witch makes me 16 week. Everything was great thank God. They told us it's a baby boy Thank God just what I wanted. I'm very happy and was praying it was a boy.
does anyone know the gender yet or planing to make it a surprise ?

xSharky7

Reply by rawrimagiant » Nov. 24, 2014 12:45pm

Finally had that first apt, and thankfully the staff was very nice. When she let me listen to the heart beat, she smiled and asked if my husband wanted a girl- the heart rate was 150. That took me a second to process and I'm sure she was just kidding with me, but it makes me wonder just how accurate that is. Scheduling my ultrasound today hopefully! So excited!

Is anyone else suddenly driven to eat themselves out of house and home? I lost weight in the beginning weeks but I've put on 2 pds this week alone! >.<

Congrats Sharky! Yaaayyy for having a boy! I can't wait to find out what sex it is. I mostly thought boy until that doctor made that little quip. I think we'll let it be a surprise to my side of the family. :)

rawrimagiant

Reply by rawrimagiant » Dec. 3, 2014 8:44pm

Hooraaaaaaaay, saw little one today! (posted a pic if anyone knows about the nub theory and cares to give a guess. :) ) The tech really didn't tell me much, other than it was very active and wasn't small. (she asked if my periods were regular, I said "yes, why, is it small?" "No.".... -_-)
But she didn't give off any ill-vibes, so I'm assuming all is well.

HOORAAAYYYYY LITTLE ONE! :D

rawrimagiant

Reply by Quartz3 » Dec. 4, 2014 2:08pm

Yay for a normal scan!

Quartz3

Reply by xSharky7 » Dec. 6, 2014 5:12pm

thats really great rawrimagiant
it's such a beautiful feeling seeing your baby even if it was just for sec.

xSharky7

Reply by Quartz3 » Dec. 8, 2014 1:05pm

Soooo we finally announced the pregnancy to our families! We sent a picture of four pairs of shoes (mine, my boyfriend's, our son's and baby's booties) with our birthdates and my EDD underneath. My sister-in-law was the only one to get it!!! The worst was my mom though. She started by emailing back, thanking us for the pictures (we had included other regular family pictures in the email, to add a bit of a surprise effect!). We told her to look at the last one more closely. She wrote back saying she didn't get it. I called her and asked who she thought was going to wear the booties in 2015. She said it was probably shoes that our son was going to wear next year!!! (My mother-in-law said the exact same thing!) Even when I told her that the pic showed my shoes with my birthdate, my boyfriend's shoes with his birthdate, etc, she didn't get it. We had to explicitly tell her that I'm pregnant!

I also baked baby-themed cookies over the weekend (teddy bears, rocking horses, strollers and onesies) and took them to work today. I'm just going to leave them near my boss' desk and email people that they're there.

Quartz3

Reply by BabyBiggles » Dec. 17, 2014 9:34am

Hi everyone! I've been on the June board up til now, but our last scan put us a few days ahead and we now have a due date of May 31st! So I might just be expecting a May baby after all! That puts me at 16 weeks 3 days today. So just thought I'd say hi! How's pregnancy treating everyone else so far?!

Me 27 DH 28 Expecting #1

User Image

BabyBiggles

Reply by Quartz3 » Dec. 17, 2014 1:20pm

Welcome BabyBiggles! My due date was also May 31st until our first scan... so now it is May 30! (I really don't get why they bothered changing it at all, but oh well!)

Things are good for me... I'm gaining weight like crazy (about 2 pounds a week these days) and I still get those damn headaches, but nothing much to complain about. Finally got my apointment for the anomaly scan which will be on January 7. It seems like lightyears away!

Quartz3

Reply by rawrimagiant » Dec. 21, 2014 1:30pm

Welcome BabyBiggles! And congrats on telling the family, Quartz3, even if they didn't get it at first. :p We finally told my father in law, but are still waiting to tell the rest of the family until Christmas or maybe when we find out gender. (Since it's only a few weeks away anyway.)

Is anyone else driven to eat house and home? I feel like I've become a bottomless pit recently. 15 minutes after I eat I'm hungry again. And I try to tell myself "I just ate, there's no need for more", and then I find myself in the kitchen eyeballing whatever looks good at that point. >.<

I can't wait until we find out the sex! It'll be nice to know so I can start prepping things. :)

rawrimagiant

Reply by Ceijae » Dec. 21, 2014 7:25pm

Hey ladies. Just popping in to tell you that I just got a BFP this morning! 10 weeks since I lost Gabe, but finally a positive result as of 30 minutes ago. Haven't told DH yet as he's at work. xD

I won't be joining you in here again, new due date is late August, but just wanted you all to know how things are going. Fingers crossed this one sticks.

Ceijae

Reply by Quartz3 » Dec. 22, 2014 1:09am

Oh wow, congrats Ceijae! Thanks for popping in to let us know! I'm crossing my fingers you get a sticky bean this timeâ?¦. you deserve it!!!

rawrimagiant, I basically do nothing but eat! It's even worse because I have never gotten morning sicknessâ?¦ this time around I gained 7 pounds in the first tri! lol It's so bad I have to keep enormous amounts of food at workâ?¦ I generally have lunch at 11:30 (because there's no wait I can wait until noon), but then by 12:30 I'm hungry again!

Quartz3

Reply by Quartz3 » Jan. 5, 2015 7:05pm

Happy New Year ladies! How's everyone doing?
I have my anomaly scan this week! I'm extremely nervous to find out if everything is where it should be!

Quartz3

Reply by calvingirl » Jan. 5, 2015 8:13pm

Good luck! I haven't scheduled mine yet. I have to get creative with insurance, so probably won't get it till 21 wks.

calvingirl

Reply by Quartz3 » Jan. 13, 2015 8:57pm

Soooo it turns out baby is perfectly normal.... and it's a boy!

Anybody else finding out soon?

Quartz3

Reply by rawrimagiant » Jan. 14, 2015 12:18pm

Congrats! I have the paperwork to schedule mine, should be next week some time I hope. Hooray for a healthy little boy! :D

rawrimagiant

Reply by calvingirl » Jan. 14, 2015 2:12pm

Congrats!

calvingirl

Reply by Joriefm » Jan. 15, 2015 8:48pm

ME, ME! I'm due in May, too!

Yay for us all!

I'm expecting our 3rd daughter.

Joriefm

Reply by Quartz3 » Jan. 16, 2015 1:16pm

Congratulations Joriefm!

Quartz3

Reply by Joriefm » Jan. 16, 2015 10:11pm

Thank you Quartz!

Joriefm

Reply by rawrimagiant » Jan. 21, 2015 2:14pm

Congrats! A third daughter... oh my! lol. At least you have plenty of clothes and toys for her!

I just got out of my ultrasound apt- we're having a girl too! :D

rawrimagiant