Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

GIVING BIRTH

Category: General - Newly Pregnant
Posted by chlomay1205 » Sep. 25, 2014 9:29am

this is my first pregnancy, and i'm excited but also worried. Giving birth is a huge thing and i'm scared for it. i know i have a long while to go, but i'm scared of all the things in giving birth, such as the pain and loosing blood. I'm probably over thinking but is there any complications in this time and has anybody had any? Just to put my mind at ease.

thankyoou:)

chlomay1205

Replies (1)

Reply by prinder » Sep. 25, 2014 1:27pm

If at all possible, you might be better served trying to focus on more positive things than possible complications given you're only 5 Weeks in.

I found that, for me, getting through the first trimester was made easier by looking at baby things and making lists of stuff that we would need when the child arrived. Looking into birthing plans and options and doing research that way also helped. On youtube, there are all sorts of pregnancy journey type documentaries that were interesting to look at and I watched those on repeat. A lot. Like, almost every day. To pass the time.

Just remember: every woman is different and every pregnancy is different. Just because it is happening to someone does not mean it will necessarily happen to you.

Congratulations on your pregnancy!

prinder