Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

Anyone else expecting twins

Category: Special - Pregnant With Twins or More
Posted by Firstbaby9573 » Oct. 11, 2014 10:56am

Hi ladies iv noticed that nobody has posted about twins in 35 weeks- iv just found out I have twins on board and am currently 7 weeks 4 days
Anyone else similar x

Firstbaby9573

Replies (11)

Reply by mrsbabymaker » Oct. 12, 2014 2:36pm

congrats! twins are the best! i have twin girls. i'm pregnant with a singleton this time, but love talking anything "twins" :) hope you are feeling well!

mrsbabymaker

Reply by jkbiva » Oct. 14, 2014 1:50am

me too! I am 8 weeks today with twins :)

jkbiva

Reply by tjwjtw21 » Oct. 15, 2014 4:41pm

Hello- I am 14 wks with twins. Finally hitting a good place in this journey, I think! Best of luck and keep in touch!

tjwjtw21

Reply by Firstbaby9573 » Nov. 29, 2014 9:27pm

Hi girls sorry I forgot to check my messages! How are you all getting on?
I'm now 14 weeks - have another scan at 16 weeks to measure cervical length to see if I need stitches( hopefully they might be able to see the. Gender if I ask them nicely enough?..) haha xx

Firstbaby9573

Reply by tjwjtw21 » Nov. 29, 2014 10:03pm

Hello again- I'm just truckin along over here. Sleep is rough for me- that's really my only complaint these days! I'm 20wks and 4days today. I had the anatomy ultrasound at 19 wks and both babies were perfect! I still have a boy and a girl- which is what I was told at 13 wks. I will have monthly ultrasounds from here on out for growth checks and such. I also will be going for IV iron for my anemia issues. Hope you're doing well also!!!

tjwjtw21

Reply by augustinec1003 » Dec. 9, 2014 5:07pm

Hi ladies!! Congrats. I am 14 weeks pregnant with twins. It was def a shock but a pleasant one

augustinec1003

Reply by Firstbaby9573 » Dec. 11, 2014 8:22pm

Hey ladies, glad to hear all is well, one of each as well (then you have the option to never do it again if you dot want to lol)
Iv just got to 15.4 weeks, found out I'm having two little girls yay.

They said dont Buy anything till they confirm at 20 weeks but she was pretty certain.. I'm looking at all the girly toys :)

Firstbaby9573

Reply by ssofat » Nov. 26, 2015 5:35am

Hello ladies!! Congrats. I am 20 weeks pregnant with twins.

ssofat

Reply by lichiekicker » Aug. 12, 2016 7:06am

Hey ladies, glad to hear from all the twin mommies over here. I'm 16.5 weeks pregnant with twins. Yes, it's bit exciting but it is also making me nervous too. I'm not a mommy type material and I really have no idea on how I'm gonna manage these twins and also how I'm gonna feed and make them sleep at the same time peacefully. I was looking for some good prenatal childbirth education classes in Toronto where I can get good newborn breastfeeding and sleep training. All my siblings are recommending me to consider The New Mommy Company but prior I make any decisions I would like to hear some good suggestions and advices from the experienced mommies here. You can also share some healthy tips as well on how to become a perfect mommy material.

lichiekicker

Reply by MarlenS » May. 11, 2018 12:25pm

My sincere congratulations! I wish everyone who has twins to be happy. I guess you’re already happy without my regards.
I myself know what children mean for parents. I imagined how it would essentially for me someday. I got amazed with feeling on the day I had found out I had twins.
I can’t be here frequently. There’s no spare time in my daily storage. I try caring after my double responsibility.
They are fabulous. Why knew they could change live so affectively? My previous life was filled by efforts to get pregnant and everything like that.
I was dedicated to my struggle. My husband and I have wasted many years in trying to reach the goal. It was worth our hard working on.

MarlenS

Reply by queenofspain111 » 4 weeks ago

Hello! I'm so glad for you. I've got the same situation, but I've got a smaller term.
Sorry for kind of spamming it here but I need help to make a decision.
I use donor eggs, and my doctor tells me that I'd better make a reduction. Any thoughts about this??

queenofspain111