Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

Miscarried again?

Category: Special - Miscarriage & Loss
Posted by lostdomlover » Nov. 5, 2014 11:52pm

My very first pregnancy was the only successful one I've had. My son is almost 5 years old and perfectly healthy. Wish I could say the same for my other would-be babies.
I miscarried in June 2011 at 6 weeks, 6 days. It was pretty freaking rough. I was going through a hard time with my SO and was just no happy. Luckily, my body passed it easily and no need for D&C.
When I got pregnant a third time, I was a little happier in my relationship, but still stressed all the time. I miscarried again at almost 11 weeks. Needless to say, that miscarriage was the worst. Incredibly painful, constant screaming at the top of my lungs. And still not sure why I had miscarried twice in a row. Once again, no need for D&C.

I just found out early this week that I am pregnant again, after trying for a few months. I am married, in a stable place, with a great job, and just overall happy. This morning I started bleeding. I feel like I'm on my period. Just without any pains or anything. I have a mild cramp just slightly every once in a while, but it doesn't hurt at all.

I just returned home from the ER a little while ago, and the result was inconclusive. He said my blood test is positive, but my hcg count is only at 23. And for someone who is supposedly 5 weeks tomorrow, things don't look good. So either I have already miscarried (which would shock me considering there was no pain and my boobs still hurt and I still feel a couple of pregnancy symptoms) or I'm earlier in my pregnancy than I thought I was.

I took a HPT on the 30th, the day before my period was due (one of those FRER ones) and it was a definite negative. On the 2nd I took a cheapy Wal-Mart one, and it was a faint positive. On the third I went down to the clinic and got a positive test there. I guess it could be possible that I implanted way later, but should I still hold onto that hope that my baby is still in there? It gets hard to keep hope alive when you've had 2 mcs in a row, and I still feel defeated.

lostdomlover

Replies (10)

Reply by Heathernnsb29 » Nov. 6, 2014 4:29pm

I know how you feel. I have had several m/c. The last one in at 12 weeks. Your hcg numbers are low but it may still be early. The fact that you're bleeding they much isn't good. I wish I had more answers for you but I don't. Every woman is different. I can tell you when I started to m/c at 5 weeks and 5 days my hcg level was a 35:( but I had also lost all pregnancy symptoms. My suggestion to you is to go see your obgyn. I knew my hormone levels were low so as soon as I knew I was pregnant this time I went straight to the doctor. I knew at 3 weeks and three days. He put my on progestrone. It's a very comman problem for woman's hormones to be low. Worth looking into. Good luck. Keep me posted. God speed!

Heathernnsb29

Reply by dazzyshahu » Sep. 2, 2017 4:36am

First of all, you should handle this horrible situation in your life with positive attitude and strong will to obey God wish. I can understand your problem because I also face same problem like you in my life just 2 year ago. Now I am happy and healthy enjoying baby gift in my life. I hope my valuable suggestion help you to overcome this horrible situation in your life to enjoy healthy baby gift in your life that is dream of every women to enjoy perfection in motherhood. I am happy to help you to solve your problem on behalf of my personal life experience that create win-win situation for both of us. I can understand your physical and mental stage at this horrible situation. It is very important to make proper planning to overcome this crucial stage in life. I also spend lots of my marriage life with stress and depression due to my multiple miscarriage problems. You can overcome this problem in medical way. There are lots of medical researchers who are working day and night to overcome multiple miscarriage problems with the latest research based treatment available in medical history.
You can start your planning from day first to overcome multiple miscarriage problems. It is clear signal that your body hormone level is not in balance. You can easily maintain your body hormone level in balance with balanced diet and healthy lifestyle that provide proper blood supply to proper routine work for whole body to create win-win situation in your life to overcome this horrible situation in short time period like me. I hope you get sufficient information to solve a problem in easy and effective way to get good news soon.

dazzyshahu

Reply by Divyalal » Sep. 14, 2017 1:14pm

Really sorry to hear your loss. Just be positive and take life as it comes.
I am sure there is a lot of happy time in store for you.
You may consider other options for the same.

Divyalal

Reply by mishavailable » Sep. 16, 2017 9:00am

All I want to say that you need to take the things with positive and light the hope in your life. After reading your post all I can say you are really a gem who are struggling and still hoping for the best. You are truly an inspirational woman for other women who face the terrible and horrible situation in life. There are many reasons that things are not working according to you. Basically I can happen due to the imbalance of the hormones and inappropriate regulation of the periods. I want to suggest you precious and important things that can help in knowing about the information about the baby. Lotus Clinic is situated in Ukraine where you can get best solution and able to get affordable treatment. Here you can get various types of treatment and help in eliminating the further health issues. Your story sounds similar to me and I also face the terrible problem in my life but however I overcome and blessed with the healthy baby.
I pray to God for your baby and surely you will conceive the healthy and lovely baby. It is the time you need to change the schedule and take care about health properly. You need to add the green leafy and calcium rich diet daily. It helps in keeping the baby and mother strong and healthy. You can add the high nutrients foods and eat the pulses, spinach, fresh juice and many other healthy things. You can go for the morning walk and do yoga to balance the hormones. I wish you all the best and hope for the best thing in life.

mishavailable

Reply by sonamgupta2107 » Sep. 17, 2017 5:31am

Hi dear. I can understand your pain as I felt the same. I was also miscarrying a lot until my husband took me to Lotus center in Ukraine. They helped me a lot in gaining my confidence and now I am a happy mother of 2 children. I can share some information about miscarriage with you and I hope it will help you. After losing a child, many women get emotionally hurt. They are not even physically ready. Thus, they suffer from the diversity of mental and physical conditions. Normally during pregnancy, every woman is forbidden to carry heavy luggage. But the mother does not pay attention to these things and constantly raises heavy stuff. For every woman, the first three months of pregnancy are very important. If you do not take enough care in your actions during the first three months of pregnancy, you may have many problems during pregnancy. Also, the pain of losing a child is more than the pain of giving birth to a child. Miscarriage is a condition that makes the mother become mentally weak. If after facing many types of fantasies about having a child, if she has to face miscarriage, then she breaks the mother from inside. Women try to take more precautions in ways to reduce the risk of miscarriage, but sometimes the incidence of miscarriage decreases due to physical impairment or any other reason. Many women sometimes get miscarriage within three months of the beginning and they do not even recognize the symptoms of the miscarriage. To understand this situation, some information related to abortion is being given here. I hope the information provided by me will help you and soon you will give birth to a healthy and bright baby. My best wishes are for you. Be safe and stay blessed.

sonamgupta2107

Reply by rebecca8411 » Sep. 22, 2017 3:40am

Hi welcome dear. I am feeling sorry for your miscarriage problem. It is not good news that you do not understand what your body wants to see you should be very informative and aware to understand each and every signal of your body in easy and effective way. The one and only man who support me very well to handle this critical problem in my life without her I am nothing and not able to fight with miscarriage problem. We consult with popular gynecologist of Ukraine to understand main reason of miscarriage problem. You should be very strictly to enjoy brightness in your life. You should be very positive to remove depression and stress that are the main reason of miscarriage problem. You need not panic about miscarriage problem. You should maintain your body hormone level in balance. The miscarriage problem is due to imbalance in hormones. The most important thing is high hemoglobin level. I hope you get endless joy in your life with healthy baby gift like me within two and three months. I accept the full of stress and depression full of day in my life with this critical problem. It is not easy job to suffer so much depression and stress without positive affirmation. I am feeling happy to help to bring overcome from this situation like me. I want to overcome this situation at any cost. The stress and depression ruins my life day by day. We try every effective method but all in vein. Finally we consult with popular gynecologist of Ukraine to get reliable cure of my problem. Surrogacy is latest advance treatment that has capacity to provide real value of time and money with healthy baby gift. You can easily skip miscarriage problem by choosing healthy egg donor as the best suitable and profitable for you. Now it is your turn to enjoy baby gift with endless joy in your life.

rebecca8411

Reply by RihanaSam » Feb. 21, 2018 5:28pm

I know at this age it is quite difficult to have a baby off my own womb.
Keeping in mind all the complications regarding pregnancy now i think i should go for some other option to have children.
So i persuaded my husband to go for surrogacy to have our own children.
He agreed to my proposal so i started looking for clinics with good surrogacy records.
I founded many clinics regarding surrogacy and i picked up the few clinics too for further discussion with them.
I contacted many clinics and told them every aspect of our complications.
From their satisfied answers i guess some clinics are the best solution for having a baby.
So i suggest that you people should also do your own research regarding surrogacy and should contact different clinics for further details.
From my last marriage i had many complications regarding pregnancy.
Like i was facing miscarriages every time i conceived.
Now at the age of 43 i am married agai to someone else and we want a baby of our own.
But i'm worried about many other aspects like my behaviour towards the baby after knowing everything.
Like when the baby grows up what i should tell him/her.
But now i don't have any other options left so far so surrogacy is the only solution to my problems i guess.
If someone is raising a baby from surrogacy method please share your experience with us so we can learn something from your experiences.

RihanaSam

Reply by Hannahh123 » Feb. 3, 2019 8:39pm

Hannahh123

Reply by Hannahh123 » 25 weeks ago

I am really sorry to hear about your miscarriages. I can understand how hard they must be to go through. However, I am surprised that your doctor didn't find the while situation alarming after the 2nd MC. There is always a reason for this to happen. Therefore, It is really important to visit the right doctor at the right time. I would personally suggest you visit a clinic that is more experienced and has a high success rate. Dont give up. Think about considering IVF.

Hannahh123

Reply by chipkorea » 6 weeks ago

#NAME: LIUYANG X#

establish_context
enable_trace
enable_timer
card_connect
send_apdu -sc 0 -APDU 00A404000E315041592E5359532E4444463031
send_apdu -sc 0 -APDU 00a401060100
send_apdu -sc 0 -APDU 00a40101
send_apdu -sc 0 -APDU 00a40105
send_apdu -sc 0 -APDU