Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

What is everyone craving? What are your aversions?

Category: General - Newly Pregnant
Posted by EvieChang2013 » Dec. 2, 2014 10:50pm

Ok, so... I absolutely HATED Jalapenos and Honey Mustard before the last 2 weeks. And all of a sudden, I can't get enough of either... And if they're together, that's even better!

My aversions right now are sadly one of my most favorite foods ever... Pickles.

I can't stand the smell or the thought of them.

And if anyone is near me with bologna or hot dogs, I will upchuck all over the place...

2 Years of trying, 8 losses, 1 baby born sleeping and we are finally getting out rainbow!

EvieChang2013

Replies (5)

Reply by Bumpin4Baby » Dec. 3, 2014 3:43pm

Hi Evie!

I have been having an adversion to my most favorite.. CHICKEN! I hate it bc it is so healthy for you.

I have been craving PICKLES! Ha! That just started this week and I have bought a jar a day!

Crazy hormones! ;)

Bumpin4Baby

Reply by Quartz3 » Dec. 3, 2014 7:31pm

I crave junk food... burgers, poutine, pizza, you name it. Which is odd because I barely eat junk food at all normaly. Now I have to force myself to be reasonable!

As for aversions, I don't really have them... but lots of times, the food on my plate just doesn't seem appealing.

I'm just glad I'm moving on to the second trimester, maybe this will get easier now!

Quartz3

Reply by TXkadams » Dec. 3, 2014 11:51pm

I actually had a day of craving pickles and ice cream. Not together, but I had a pickle at lunch and it was so good I had another 3 at snack time. Then for dinner my hubs had been to the grocery store and I was helping him put groceries away and saw he'd gotten ice cream and thought "wow, that would be good right about now". I then cracked up because it's just too stereotypical. I didn't actually eat the ice cream that day, but the craving alone is funny.

I've sort of hated meat most of this pregnancy. A little is okay, but I don't want very much and it needs to be hidden in something, not by itself.

TXkadams

Reply by carmelsunshyn » Dec. 4, 2014 7:43am

I have been craving lemons and seasoning salt, pickles, and jalapeno krunchers w/teryaki beef jerky. I know all of it sounds gross but It has tasted sooo good!

carmelsunshyn

Reply by bbjean » Jan. 14, 2015 1:07am

i've been craving cesar salad and been having it for lunch or supper everyday this week so far!

I do not have any food eversions so far! And i'm always hungry!!! LOL

bbjean