Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

Sept 2012 babies- the after - Page 5

Replies (82)

Reply by emk2617 » Mar. 29, 2013 2:13am

Thanks, It's very tiring. I was in no rush since me and my husband are only 21 but fertile is fertile. October 13 is my orignal due date my new ajusted on is october 23. but ill be getting another c section a week before i'm due. James has been driving me nuts with his energy while pregnant! and very exciting that your one is crawling. Jame is trying he is 6 months today(and im 10 weeks) but he does walk with assistance. James is 21lbs 10oz 28.3 inches long. and James got his first little girlfriend and kiss lol, my friend has a little girl about 3 months older then James same size as him and was loving on him. lol it was sooooooooo cute wish i knew how to post pictures

James Andrew 9/28/2012

I can't believe I'm already doing this again!
7452000z1381640400zg.png" border="0" alt="User Image" class="forum_image" />

emk2617

Reply by BettylBrack » Jan. 14, 2014 10:57am

The activity of the animal beings has become acutely active everywhere on this earth. Bodies do not get time to booty a blow for a while. With the accretion use of altered gadgets of Gps Jammer, the possibilities of accepting the aboriginal of blow accept absolutely finished. The adaptable phones or the corpuscle phones are some of these accessories that accumulate the bodies consistently in blow with the alfresco world. The adaptable building are additionally accessible about everywhere these canicule and due to this the accessibility of the Cell Phone Jammer has become alike added quick and authentic. Today, you cannot break out of ability of these adaptable building as their signals can bolt your about anywhere. The bearings of bodies who accord to altered business professions has become actual analytical of jammer antenna as their authorities bolt them anywhere any moment.

BettylBrack