Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

Due September 2015

Category: Due Date Clubs - September
Posted by scoobyfanatic56 » Jan. 6, 2015 9:43pm

Hello all! This board is for anyone who is due in September 2015 (or anyone on the cusp, like late August or early October or just whoever wants to join :)

I'm due September 3, 2015! It took DH and I just over two and a half years to get and stay pregnant.

My last appointment was yesterday at 5 weeks, 4 days. My HCG was at 13,068 and my progesterone was at 58.2. Our ultrasound showed one cute little yolk sac. Our next appointment is on January 12. Hopefully we will see/hear the heartbeat then.

We went ahead and told my parents and his parents pretty quickly after we found out because they knew about the hormone injections and the IUI so it was going to be really hard to hide the news so we went ahead and told them.

What about everyone else? What is your story? When do you plan on telling family and friends?

User Image

scoobyfanatic56

Replies (169)

Reply by cathiehardy » Jan. 7, 2015 12:48pm

We are due with our 3rd on September 7th :)

Haven't had a dr appt yet, I go in 2 weeks for a nurse appt and then an OB appt the following week.

Took us about a year and a half to get here and so excited.

cathiehardy

Reply by scoobyfanatic56 » Jan. 7, 2015 10:51pm

Congratulations, Cathie!

Any symptoms yet? I've been dealing with lots of sleepiness and have been extremely thirsty. I've also had a bit of nausea.

User Image

scoobyfanatic56

Reply by Joy5555 » Jan. 8, 2015 4:16pm

Hi September babies! I want to scream from the mountain tops that I'm pregnant and it's killing me to keep it to myself. So, I'm hoping I can scream it to you all. I"M PREGNANT! We've been trying for 12 months and I was so incredibly surprised. We found out December 23rd ... what a day that was. Scoobyfanatics - I read that it took you 2.5 years ... it took us 2 years with our first. The wait is so bad and the bfp is so good. Perhaps it makes us more appreciative parents. Congratulations to you. Since I have a history of ... well crap (cancers) .... they did an internal ultrasound at 6w3d and we heard a heartbeat. A miracle. I'm excited to share this journey with all of you!!! (Oh yeah ... feeling nauseous .... all the time. ugh.)

Joy5555

Reply by Bumpin4Baby » Jan. 9, 2015 4:14pm

Scooby: Just popping in to say, CONGRATS!! I am so happy for you dear!! :) I will more than likely be following this thread so that I can keep up with how your pregnancy is going and hopefully some more girls from CTP will be joining you pretty soon!

Bumpin4Baby

Reply by scoobyfanatic56 » Jan. 9, 2015 4:16pm

Congratulations, Joy! We actually found out on December 23 as well! It was the most amazing Christmas gift (and late birthday gift for me - my birthday was December 22).

Anyone have any pets? DH and I have three dogs.
Lt. Aldo Raine is half Black Lab/quarter German Shepherd/quarter Husky
Peanut is half Beagle/half Boston Terrier
Thor is a German Shepherd.
They are our furry children so we are hoping that they do well once the baby arrives. I'm going to try to find some literature on dogs and babies, but all of my friends who had dogs first and then babies didn't have any trouble so we are hoping for the best.

User Image

scoobyfanatic56

Reply by scoobyfanatic56 » Jan. 9, 2015 4:17pm

Bumpin: Thank-you! It's great to see you on here. How is your pregnancy coming along?

User Image

scoobyfanatic56

Reply by PregNation » Jan. 9, 2015 5:11pm

Congratulations ladies... well I'm new to this site so I'm still trying to find my way around and make friends. Second pregnancy for me first for dear partner, happy and mixed feelings about it. 4 weeks 2days! third cycle ttc. Kind of shocked it all happened so quickly? partner is in denial, he's 30 and was convinced "he was shooting blanks" as he puts it. but here we are! ovulated 24/12/2015 so I'm thanking a higher power for our xmas baby! bfn at 11dpo but I knew I wasn't normal because my nipples were terribly sore and sensitive and I kept throwing up. 13dpo (hungover after REALLY overdoing it) poas and the faintest bfp! immediately threw the cigarettes away, stopped drinking. 15dpo darker bfp. No AF, I'm eating everything, sleeping all the time, nipples are killing me and my boobs are so heavy! I cannot express my excitement in words but I'll try WHHHHHOOOOOOOOOHOOOOO YES YES YES AWESOME VIBES AND WAFFLES! So my September mommies I'm here if anyone wants to vent talk or whatever.... thank you scoobyfanatic56 for starting this topic and no pets yet, we want to move to a bigger place then I would like a jack russel and a bull terrier even though dear partner wants a pitbull (yikes)

PregNation

Reply by Bumpin4Baby » Jan. 9, 2015 5:13pm

It is going great!! I get to find out the gender in 10 days. I am really excited about that! :) Just hoping for a healthy baby is all that matters to me.

Bumpin4Baby

Reply by idk3333 » Jan. 12, 2015 4:47am

Scooby I followed the Sept 2015 babies CTP forum and saw you on there. It's nice to see someone I'm at least somewhat familiar with!

I just got my BFP yesterday after being sure I was out of the running. My BBT dropped at 10 dpo, and since this was my first cycle doing temps I thought that was it. Plus I was spotting and was having small blood clots. But the spotting went away and my BBTwent back up, and here I am! Nauseous but happy! I'm due Sept 22nd. That may change though. I usually have to do an ultrasound to be sure.

We used to have dogs before we moved to a rental. A boxer and a min-pin. The boxer did great with dd#1 but the min-pin tried to bite her twice, so we got rid of him. He drove us nuts anyway. Good luck! I'm sure as long as they're pretty obedient to you they'll do fine with the baby.

idk3333

Reply by xoxocouture » Jan. 12, 2015 9:08am

Im board hoping im sure im having a September baby tho first scan on the 15th i am 7 weeks 2days

xoxocouture

Reply by scoobyfanatic56 » Jan. 12, 2015 5:28pm

Hello ladies! How was everyone's weekend?

Baseg - Congratulations! So glad it happened quickly for you. Waiting is the worst part! As far as the pitbull situation goes - as long as you raise the pitbull yourself and give them lots of attention, it shouldn't be anything to worry about. As a matter of fact, my friend's two year old uses their pit as a pillow!

Bumpin - So glad things are well. Keep us updated on the gender. That is so exciting! Have you heard of the Ramzi method for determining gender? I'm not 100% sure of how it works as I haven't read the entire research study. It's something like if the placenta is on the right side of the uterus it is usually a boy and if it is on the left side of the uterus it is usually a girl. I think there's like a 95% accuracy with this method. The study was done at 6 weeks gestation as I guess it's easier to tell where the placenta is located at that point. I completely forgot to ask my nurse practitioner when I had my ultrasound this morning as I definitely don't know how to read one of those things myself.

idk - Congratulations! So good to finally get that BFP! I always love seeing familiar "faces" as well! When is your first appointment?

xoxo - Congratulations! I'm borderline as well. Doc hasn't given me an OFFICIAL due date yet. My last period was on December 1, but my IUI was early on CD 11 so I'm further along than they keep telling me I am. The ultrasound machine was programmed at 6 weeks today. My app says I'm 6 weeks 4 days and the little bean measured at 6 weeks 6 days this morning.

AFM - I had a little bit of light brown spotting Saturday night, which of course makes you panic when you've had a few losses. Thankfully, the nurse was able to find a small cervical tear that she said was nothing to worry about. There is a possibility of more spotting as I get bigger so at least I know what to expect.

We had my husband's grandmother's birthday party over the weekend and we almost spilled the beans to everyone! If we had been a bit further along, we would have because we will be past the point of announcement by the time the entire family gets back together again. (Most of them live a couple hours away.) I'm pretty anxious to tell everyone the good news!

User Image

scoobyfanatic56

Reply by idk3333 » Jan. 13, 2015 2:35am

Scooby, my first appt is on Feb 19th. Which is forever from now! I'm doing another hpt tomorrow morning (14dpo) to make sure the line is getting darker. And I also think I'm gonna call my ob's office and request an hcg. I'm not high risk or anything, but for some reason I'm more nervous about a m/c this time.

idk3333

Reply by Babybandit » Jan. 13, 2015 2:50am

Hi, this is my second time around on this site, i had a missed miscarriage 5 months ago... I only found out this weekend that i'm more than likely expecting again and the countdown to preg site estimates baby will be born on the 20th september.. weirdly enough the 4th anniversary of the date me and my husband realized we had fallen in love :) had a bit of a run in with tests though, early preg tests say positive but the docs pee test says not!! hubby won't get me another test til wednesday, hopefully by then the docs will have called with my blood hcg results :) the suspense is killing me!!!!

In any case i hope i'm here to share everyones journey through to septemeber x

Babybandit

Reply by idk3333 » Jan. 13, 2015 1:31pm

Well apparently this pregnancy wasn't meant to be. I just took a FRER and it came back negative. I'm 14 dpo today. My temp also dropped pretty low. I guess I had a cp.

GL to everyone!

idk3333

Reply by PregNation » Jan. 13, 2015 8:02pm

so sorry about your loss idk... it will happen dont lose hope!

good luck to you baby bandit tell us how it goes!

my weekend was good spent time with dear partner n we sat doing nothing, cant wait to go to the doctor though. going month end!

I'm anxious about telling my family, I'm in a different country so I can withhold telling them for a while but I'm apprehensive of what they're going to say. must have been nice to have family around scoobyfanatic56.... Try keep your lips tightly closed ;-)

PregNation

Reply by PositiveChellz » Jan. 13, 2015 11:33pm

Congrats to all! My EDD is Sept. 1 and we found out December 20, 2014 at 10dpo :)

User Image

PositiveChellz

Reply by bbjean » Jan. 14, 2015 12:59am

My EED is sept 12th. We are so excited! We were lucky we got our bfp on2nd cycle of TTC. Its my second child but my first is a big girl now.. shes turning 18 yo this month! That makes me feel old! lol The big excitment is that its my DH first child! He's so into it its unbelievably adorable! I met the nurse at my obgyn office, went for all bloodwork that was needed and got all the paper work done for my job ( i work with children and i'm not immunise so i'm officially on CSST and staying home during my pregnancy) and my first appointment with the obgyn is on Feb 18th! Can't wait to see her and hear her say everything is ok! And to hear that heart beat and to see my DH's face! Its gonna be a spectacular day!!!

bbjean

Reply by Babybandit » Jan. 14, 2015 5:23am

I got some good news this morning from the docs, apparently my hcg level at 4 week 1 day (unsure of dpo would guess 15) was 97. something :) So i'm definately preggers :) YAY finally :) Fingers crossed it sticks :)

I noticed earlier in the thread someone was askin about pets.. I have 1 dog, Bandit, she's English staffordshire x bullmastiff x rottweiler and soft as s**t lol. i brought her with me from england to usa and had to lie about her so virgin would fly her lol. I also have 2 cats, Luna i brought with me too, and Jinx, who me and my hubby got last summer.. I also have a small fish tank with a betta ( siamese fighter) 6 neon tetra 4 cory dora and 2 khulie loaches :D

I also have 3 kids although my son is 21 and has his own baby!! my two daughters are 9 and 11 and they came with me to the USA..

Wow I typed too much..
I hope everyones day has been good and i'll keep you all posted :D xx

User ImageUser Image

Babybandit

Reply by scoobyfanatic56 » Jan. 14, 2015 1:23pm

Idk - I'm so sorry about the chemical. I've had several myself and I know how incredibly painful they are. Hopefully you'll get a sticky bean next month and you can check back with us to let us know the good news. For now, I'll send prayers and baby dust your way.

Babybandit - how awesome that your due date has a special significance for you and your husband! Congrats on the hCG numbers! I love hearing those numbers go up!

Baseg - most of my family lives about 12 hours away, but his family is mostly here except a few that are about 2 hours away. I'll be able to keep the secret from my side for a while so long as I can count on my parents keeping quiet! I read a thread on here earlier about a girl whose mother in law told the whole family. Yikes.

Positivechellz - congratulations!

Bbjean - glad to hear about your hubby being so excited! Mine is like that too. As soon as we found out he has been doing everything he can to take care of me and the little bean.

AFM - we got our hCG numbers back from our appointment last Monday. HCG was 46416.1 and my progesterone was 56.3. Our next appointment is January 19. Since we saw the heartbeat this week, I don't think they are going to run hCG numbers anymore. I think my RE is going to graduate me to my OB/GYN afterwards.

User Image

scoobyfanatic56

Reply by Bumpin4Baby » Jan. 14, 2015 4:05pm

Scooby: OH YES! I know all about the Ramzi theory. I have drove my self crazy for weeks with the obsession, lol! It is supposed to be very accurate and if so, it means we will be having a baby boy!

We also have pets. We have a 75 lb chocolate lab named Hank, he will be 7 this year. We also have two calico cats, one white and one black. The white one is Kallie and I rescued her a little over two years ago and about a year ago, she got out of the house and got pregnant and had 3 little kittens, 2 black calico and one white calico. One black one didn't make it. We gave the white kitten to my parents and kept the black one (my daughter's wishes, not mine). She also named it.. Furball.. LOL. Well, they are a year old now! Our Hank did fantastic when we brought DD home from the hospital. He looked at her and the look on his face was like, "what the hell is that?", lol. He was really jealous at first but now, 4 1/2 years later they are always together!

Bumpin4Baby