Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

Due September 2015 - Page 8

Replies (169)

Reply by Bumpin4Baby » Mar. 31, 2015 3:47pm

Aweb: I have a STRONG feeling you have a lil MR. in there! :)

Bumpin4Baby

Reply by awebste » Mar. 31, 2015 3:56pm

Bumpin: my husband will be delighted to hear that!!!! he is team blue for sure! lol

awebste

Reply by Bumpin4Baby » Apr. 8, 2015 2:31pm

KNOCK KNOCK!?! Wake up!!

Bumpin4Baby

Reply by awebste » Apr. 8, 2015 2:43pm

hahaha!! i am here!

Just got to work after i had my follow up doc appt this morning to go over the u/s results from last week and get the results of the nuchal test!

everything looks GREAT!!! :)

low risk nuchal test and ultrasound report looked fantastic! so I am very relieved! :)

i kind of found this funny though - my doctor was reading us the results of the u/s report and said "gender was not able to be determined". Ok, yes.......I told the tech we did not want to know the gender and did not want it in the report. But what's with the wording? Can't they just say - gender not requested?!?! Kind of weird...but maybe that's just standard jargon. who knows....either way - my husband and I laughed after.

baby has been a little jumping bean yesterday and now again this morning. I am really hoping my husband can fee the baby soon!! doc let us listen to the HB while we were at the appt this morning so we were pretty happy about that. next appt is May 6th for the dreaded glucose test......BOOO! I realized after I left the appt that i didn't even ask how I was supposed to prepare for this test?

how is everyone else doing? we are gearing up to paint the nursery at the end of this month! :) so exciting! aside from that....that's about it!

awebste

Reply by Bumpin4Baby » Apr. 9, 2015 3:06pm

Aweb: HHEEYY!! I have my GD test next Wednesday.. YUCK. I was just told not to eat or drink anything but water 2 hours before the test.

I would bet that it was pretty standard to say that about the gender when the parents don't want to know. How in the world are you so strong to not demand to know!? Your Dh will feel baby move soon!

We have Harlee's room painted, just waiting on the flooring to come in and get it done so we can put the bed together and get her bedding made. It is going to be so cute! I feel like we are going to run out of time before we can get it all done.

Had a scare last night with BH's. They were almost constant and I was cramping. The cramping turned out to be gas, but still don't understand all the BH's. I will ask my OB to check me next week just to be sure there's no cervical changes at this point. Had me scared to death!

Bumpin4Baby

Reply by awebste » Apr. 14, 2015 3:55pm

half way!!!! :) time is going by so fast. I feel like we have done nothing! time to maybe start making a move on the nursery! :)

baby has been super active this past week - keeps me confident :)

i feel like the GD test is creeping up on me so fast!!! every other doc appt for the u/s's took forever to get here and now this dreadful appt is coming so quickly! always the way! May 6 I go for that - delightful! i also got a call to schedule my first OB appt - not until June 15th - but still exciting. I will be just over 29 weeks......not sure what due date they are using but I am still sticking with my August date until told otherwise.

aside from that i look forward to prenatal aquafit every thursday night until middle of may. it has been keeping me active and I sleep so well both thurs/fri after taking the class. we also scheduled our prenatal classes.....starting the end of june and scheduled an appt with a car seat clinic to make sure the seats and bases are installed correctly in both vehicles in july. i feel like the spring/summer is going to FLY by! :)

awebste

Reply by Bumpin4Baby » Apr. 22, 2015 5:42pm

Ladies, how are we doing? :)

Bumpin4Baby

Reply by awebste » Apr. 27, 2015 1:15pm

where is everyone????? how are we all doing?

waiting for the GD test next wednesday....BLAH

awebste

Reply by Bumpin4Baby » Apr. 27, 2015 2:24pm

Good luck on the GD test! :) Wish everyone would check in so we know everything is ok..

Bumpin4Baby

Reply by awebste » Apr. 27, 2015 2:30pm

i dread the juice!!! GAH! lol

awebste

Reply by awebste » Apr. 28, 2015 2:33pm

milestone last night - saw my belly bounce when the baby kicked!!! DH missed it tho :( - so after I told him I saw it, he sat on the couch staring at my stomach......unfortunately I think baby fell asleep lol. maybe tonight! :)

sleeping is becoming a challenge - i am not comfortable any which way! gah.

wish i had another u/s scheduled so I can see beanie babe - I am so curious to see what he/she looks like!

awebste

Reply by Bumpin4Baby » Apr. 28, 2015 2:49pm

Our baby girl is just the same! Everytime I tell DH to look at my belly bouncing like crazy... she just stops moving. I think she will be a stubborn lil girl! :)

Believe it or not, I actually liked the drink, lol. I got the fruit punch and killed it in like 2 drinks. Then I couldn't stop talking, lol.

Bumpin4Baby

Reply by awebste » May. 6, 2015 2:21pm

gah - no GD test for me today......just had a regular prenatal appt and doc gave me the lab papers to go and have the GD test done in the next few weeks. not was i was expecting - but oh well no biggie.

measured my belly and i am measuring right on target....baby's heart on the doppler registered at 144. aside from that a pretty normal visit. I have 1 more visit with my family doc on June 3rd before my first OB appt on June 15th.

all in all a pretty low key visit - nice for reassurance tho! :)

awebste

Reply by Bumpin4Baby » May. 6, 2015 2:25pm

Glad you got good news at your appointment!! :)

Bumpin4Baby

Reply by Missy28 » May. 7, 2015 7:09pm

Hi September Buddies!

I'm due September 21st with a GIRL! <3 I have two boys ages (almost) 5 and 3.5. I found out recently i have complete placenta previa so I'll see a high risk OBGYN in a couple of weeks. Anyone else have this? Looks like I may deliver early and with a likely c-section.

Anyway, happy to join the board. I haven't been very active on these! Congrats to all you ladies.

User Image
Baby #3

Missy28

Reply by Missy28 » May. 7, 2015 7:10pm

Hi September Buddies!

I'm due September 21st with a GIRL! <3 I have two boys ages (almost) 5 and 3.5. I found out recently i have complete placenta previa so I'll see a high risk OBGYN in a couple of weeks. Anyone else have this? Looks like I may deliver early and with a likely c-section.

Anyway, happy to join the board. I haven't been very active on these! Congrats to all you ladies.

User Image
Baby #3

Missy28

Reply by awebste » May. 8, 2015 2:56pm

Welcome Missy28!! Congrats on your baby girl!!! No experience with placenta previa but I am sure your OB will take good care of you :) What day is your next appt?

I was originally due September 3rd but due date bumped up to August 27/28! Team GREEN! This board has been kind of slow the last little bit but hopefully it will pick up! :)

Next appt for me: May 27th Glucose 1 Hr Test and then June 3rd last Family Doc Appt before I start going to the OB on June 15th.

awebste

Reply by Bumpin4Baby » May. 11, 2015 3:21pm

Hope you ladies are doing well. I am currently being monitored for pre-e.. My BP has been out of control and I had protein in my urine. Still waiting for the results from my 24 hr urinalysis. I really hope everything will be ok. He said he may have to take her early if we can't get it under control..

Bumpin4Baby

Reply by awebste » May. 11, 2015 6:08pm

omg Bumpin' - I hope everything checks out ok with your urine sample and that the docs can help get your BP under control so that little miss can bake a bit longer! In the meantime - TAKE IT EASY! Relax in every way humanely possible - and if you must continue working make sure you are propping those feet up when your sitting and getting up to move around a bit throughout the day to stretch out. I have a bankers box full of files under my desk that I put my feet on whenever possible. Its not like being home on the couch but it does the job. Are they having you back in for follow up once those results are in???

afm: i have feel like i have hit a wall - haven't really grown very much and things are just kind of in limbo - awkward phase maybe? i overdid it this weekend for sure - scrambling to get the nursery cleaned out for painting tomorrow - just trying to do too much in such little time. Luckily my DH is on vacation this week and said he would handle the rest today while I am work. We also went shopping for a rocking chair yesterday - ended up buying a black leather rocker/recliner! I am so happy we decided to go this route - the chair will definitely get its use prior, during and after the baby is born. I was not sold on buying a nursery specific rocking chair as I didn't think it would have enough purpose to warrant the 600-700 price tag that our babies r us was asking (canada - everything is expensive!). So my practical side won out and we bought a chair that serves the purpose for the baby's room for now, but could be moved anywhere in the house. Aside from that - just killing time! lol

awebste

Reply by Bumpin4Baby » May. 11, 2015 8:29pm

Aweb: I go back for a follow up on Thursday. Seems like forever when waiting on such nerve-wrecking information. I have really been trying to take it easy although it is super hard to do.

I also went several weeks without much change it seemed like. Then all of the sudden.. BAM.. LOL.. That was wise to buy a chair that you will be able use anywhere in the house! I didn't purchase one. I didn't have one with DD either. I never had to rock her. I would just lay her down and she went to sleep. Wish it was that easy these days, lol. I am hoping DD2 will be just as easy!

Bumpin4Baby