Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

Due September 2015 - Page 9

Replies (169)

Reply by awebste » May. 20, 2015 3:13pm

feeling a little down today......all weekend baby was super active...but yesterday and today i have barely felt any movement at all......the odd one here or there...but they are faint. baby moved to different position? growth spurt and sleeping more? who knows....i am at work right now but might call the doc to see.

in other news....double digits!!! 99 days! :)

awebste

Reply by idk3333 » May. 20, 2015 4:29pm

I haven't been on here in forever. This pregnancy is wreaking havoc on my emotions so I had to take a break.

I'm so excited for you guys that you're so far along! And I'm totally jealous that you can feel your babies kicking. I think that's when the pregnancy finally feels real. Nothing better than a good beating on the inside!

Awebste, I'm sure your little one is okay. It seems like mine both went through phases like that where I'd be poking my belly to see if they were ok. You could try drinking some juice and see if that wakes him/her up a little.

Bumpin, I'm sorry you're possibly dealing with pre-e. I had it with DD1 and had to be on bed rest for the last 6 weeks. I was given the option to take a BP med, but I didn't want to do that.

I hope both your GD tests went/go okay! I had pre-diabetes with DD1 and diabetes with DD2. I don't recommend it!

idk3333

Reply by awebste » May. 20, 2015 5:38pm

just had a cold pop and baby seems to be more active now......i think its a position change, i can still feel movement but its not quite as strong as the weekend. so i think everything is ok for now...going to give it the rest of the afternoon and see.

idk - so happy you have returned! time seems to be flying by for you too - 13 weeks already! :) :) such a milestone - pretty soon you will be feeling those kicks! i was very emotional around the 14-15 week mark....I remember it vividly. I don't doubt it will take over again as the end nears....its amazing what pregnancy can do to both mind and body. when is your next doc appt?

my GD test got pushed back to next wed - May 27th - so will see how it goes. i think having 0 expectation will lower the blow if i fail, and increase my excitement if i pass - so im just not going to worry about it lol.

awebste

Reply by Bumpin4Baby » May. 20, 2015 9:17pm

aweb: Babies tend to have lazy days just like we do! :) I remember feeling the same way! Now, everytime she moves it HURTS. Feels like she is trying to rip her way out.. Glad you are doing well.

idk: Welcome back, sweetie! Sorry to hear you are having a rough time. Big hugs sent your way. I am actually doing better now. My BP still spikes, but seems to go back down within 30 mins or so. I have increased my protein intake and lowered my sodium and I am really starting to be able to tell a big difference. GD test was perfect! Hope to hear more from you!

SCOOBY-DOOBY-DO, WHERE ARE YOU?

Bumpin4Baby

Reply by awebste » May. 20, 2015 11:35pm

ok well now i have a wild child...so that didn't last long! lol

awebste

Reply by awebste » Jun. 3, 2015 4:03pm

PASSED MY GD TEST!!! YAHOO!

had my last appt with my family doc this morning and got all checked out. my belly was measuring 1 week ahead at 29 weeks instead of 28 - doc commented that it might be a big baby?!?! not sure how to take that...lol didn't know you could tell how big the baby is with just feeling the outside of my stomach but what do i know!? lol

aside from that - wait for my first OB appt on June 15th - yahoo!

awebste

Reply by Bumpin4Baby » Jun. 3, 2015 6:20pm

aweb- Congrats on passing your GD test!! Hope you are doing well!

Bumpin4Baby

Reply by idk3333 » Jun. 13, 2015 4:25pm

Hi ladies!

Aweb, yay that you passed your GD test! And I'm excited for you that you'll be going to your first OB appointment next week. You're getting so close!

I got antsy and found out early what I'm having....a GIRL! That makes 3 girls for us. But she'll still be the last one. People ask if we'll try again for a boy, as if having all girls is a bad thing. Nope! We're fine with our princesses. (And in 10 years, divas!)

I'm doing much better now. My mom retired this week due to health reasons. She always takes a week off work the week our baby is born, but it's really nice to know that she'll be able to help before that. And I had a lot more energy yesterday. I actually managed to get a lot done for once.

I hope you and your babies are doing well!

idk3333

Reply by scoobyfanatic56 » Mar. 30, 2016 3:05pm

Sorry I disappeared off the face of the earth, guys! I had my little one august 31 via c section. 10 pounds 9 ounces and 22.5 inches long! He'll be 7 months tomorrow. If any of you are still floating around, I'd love to see your little ones. We are due with number 2 on December 6!
[URL=http://s22.photobucket.com/user/scoobyfanatic56/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20160320_122033_zpscr40ht3n.jpg.html]User Image[/URL]

User Image

scoobyfanatic56