Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

June babies 2013

Category: Due Date Clubs - June
Posted by leesa86 » Sep. 26, 2012 8:18am

Hi ladies I thought I would start a new thread for in the due clubs, I am hopefully currently 3 weeks and 6 days pregnant. I hope dearly that I get to stay in this group.

I would love to see other ladies from ctp on this forum!! I have just used the same username so if you have changed it let us know your ctp one :D

User Image

leesa86

Replies (274)

Reply by firecracker11 » Sep. 27, 2012 4:10am

Hi,

I am 3 weeks 3 days pregnant! Congrats to you by the way! So happy for you!

I went to the OB today, and they made me fill out a TON of paperwork, and I had more labs done today, where they took 8 viles of blood. My OB orintation in on Oct 2. and I can schedule my first OB appointment is November. I cant figure out why it is so far from now... I may have to call and talk to someone about that!

We are very close! and it should be fun comparing symptoms and stories with each other! :)

My screen name on CTP is the same as it is on here!

firecracker11

Reply by ttc4baby2 » Sep. 27, 2012 12:50pm

HI Ladies I am here to !!! I am so happy for you both! I am still kinda in disbelief!! Today is the day AF was do so I will feel alot better once I have made it threw the day without her showing up!!! My due date is June 7th and this will be #2 for me. HOw about both of you?

ttc4baby2

Reply by firecracker11 » Sep. 27, 2012 2:39pm

My AF is due today and so far NO sign of her! I am looking forward to her absents for the next 9 months and even longer once I start breastfeeding!

I am due June 9th, 2013!

This is my second pregnancy. I have a 2.5 year old boy.

I am so happy for the both if you! :)

Are any of you having pregnancy symptoms yet?
I have tender BB and sensitive nipples.
Mild cramps and pressure
Contipastion and gassy!
Nausea off and on all day.
Lightheadness and dizzy!
I also have a very hard time brushing my teeth, it makes me gag the sec I put the tooth brush in... haha.

firecracker11

Reply by ttc4baby2 » Sep. 27, 2012 3:40pm

I have all the same symptoms!! It is amazing how fast your body starts changing! I also have a son who is 3. I am truly looking forward to this pregnancy. I enjoyed being pregnant the first time. The only thing I struggled with the most was post partum I was so happy to be a mommy but I went in to a funk for like the first 4 months. I hope it doesnt get me as bad this time.

Are you ladies telling everyone yet or are you waiting for a while?? We had a MC about 2 years ago so DH wants to wait till we have our ultrasound Oct. 11th? I want to scream it from roof tops

ttc4baby2

Reply by Soccerfam10 » Sep. 27, 2012 3:43pm

Hi ladies,
I have been getting three days of faint positives so I'm taking that. I swayed so I am so excited since this would be my last pregnancy. I don't have a lot of friends so I relay heavily on boards for my support. I hope this one will also.

Happy and Healthy 9 months everyone.

Mom - 35 , Dad -35 jr & high School sweethearts
17, 12, 5
Last chance for

Soccerfam10

Reply by ttc4baby2 » Sep. 27, 2012 3:49pm

Soccerfam!!!! What day in your cycle are you? And how many children do you have?
Hope we can give you some support ! I am very happy to have some other women that are going threw the same things to share with

ttc4baby2

Reply by Soccerfam10 » Sep. 27, 2012 5:48pm

Thanks ladies, I am not sure what you mean on day per my calulations I Od on 9/15 and Per FF I'm on CD 29. This will be our fourth child. I am concern but happy that I am not having any symptoms.
I do hope our hormones bring out the best of us!

17, 12, 5
Last chance for

Soccerfam10

Reply by ammie78 » Sep. 28, 2012 1:15am

Hello Ladies I just found out Im preggers. Due June 8th. My first one took me a year to conceive, this one 2 months. I am haveing alot of cramping and a little spotting, so I am a little scared. Here is to healthy babies for all of us!!

ammie78

Reply by firecracker11 » Sep. 28, 2012 1:29am

ttc4baby2,

I have told two of closest friends, but they have been following since day one of TTC, I also told my 2.5 year old all ready, but he doesnt full understand... and my DH and I are going to tell his daughter who is 10 this weekend. After she finds out, then I can tell who ever I want too... but will just tell a few more people, until I hear a heartbeat! :) Have you told anyone?

CONGRATS to you Soccerfam10! Number 4 yay to go!!! I hope one day I get that many!

ammie78, does your cramping feel like PMS cramps? or some other kind of cramps? I had cramps today, but then I would pass gas and it went away... HAHA. How dark is your spotting? If you truly are conserned, call your doctor! They can help you figure out whats going on! But congrats to you! and happy and heathly 9 months!

to EVERYONE!!!!

firecracker11

Reply by Lindsaytom » Sep. 28, 2012 10:06am

Hi ladies,

I'm also using my old username.

I found out today and confirmed with bloods that I am 3wks 6 days.

We have been TTC for 13 months

Lindsaytom

Reply by leesa86 » Sep. 28, 2012 10:20am

Hey ladies :D

Aww this is a better board to be on that the ttc, I am officially 4 days late for af and I am edd is 5th June.

ammie78 I had bleeding all through the first trimester with my son and I wasn't even classed high risk by the end of my pregnancy. If you are worried I would make an appointment!

firecracker - nausea and sore bbs thats it so far, its enough

This is my lilttle blurb about me: My husband and I have a 15 month old son, so he would be 25 months when this little baby is born, we were trying for 3 months and this is us now hopefully :D

User Image

leesa86

Reply by ttc4baby2 » Sep. 28, 2012 1:20pm

Well Af never showed yesterday ! I am 4 weeks today and sooooo happy Feeling alot better today not so crampy and just happy to be PREGNANT!

I am telling my mom today and we already told my dad and my mother-in-law!! I am trying to tell people in person rather than on the phone!!

Hope everyone is doing well xo

ttc4baby2

Reply by Soccerfam10 » Sep. 28, 2012 3:11pm

Woot Woot to all the newbies!!!
congrats to everyone of their BFPs!
I just told my co worker and she is excited. I don't believe we will tell anyone else for a few weeks. I am usually an exteremly private about my pregnancies until there is no way not to say that I am. I also am not ready to hear the comments about "oh you're going for the boy"

17, 12, 5
Last chance for

Soccerfam10

Reply by leesa86 » Sep. 28, 2012 4:20pm

Hey ladies, i have been waiting since tuesday for my clearvblue to arrive - I ordered it online and it came today and gave e Pregnant 2-3 weeks which is exactly what I wanted!!

I have my booking in appointment with the midwife on the 19th October at 9.15am so excited, think I will leave my lb with his grandparents though, not too good at sitting still lol. I will be 7 weeks and 1 day on my appointment.

When is everyone else's appointments?

I have told my dad, stepmum, sister and Nan lol I will leave my husband to tell his side.

@ttc it is so much better once you hit the 4 weeks mark for some reason isn't it lol

@lindsaytom that will be you tomorrow, and congrats after ttcing for so long xx

leesa86

Reply by firecracker11 » Sep. 29, 2012 2:51am

leesa, YAY! Congrats! and I look forward to hearing about your first visit with the midwife... :) For some Odd reason, I cant get into see a doctor until november, but I just may the clinic up and figure out why!

As i was laying in bed last night going over my calander on my phone, I realized I missed calculated when AF is due, she is due on the 30th of sep... so here I sit being a worry wort! Even though there is no sigh of her coming, I will just feel much better once her arrival day comes and goes!

I hope everyone is doing well!!! When is eveyones first doctors visit???

firecracker11

Reply by Bostonmama08 » Sep. 29, 2012 5:28pm

Oh Yay!! Here I am! I'm 4w0d and due June 8th 2013! I also miss the CTP cycle buddies bond...so this is perfect!

I'm also using my same username from CTP. Figured it would be an easier transition so that we can all recognize usernames that we cycle-buddied with!

This is technically our 3rd pregnancy...with one 9 year old son and a blighten ovum back in 2007 lost at 6w5d. We are hopeful that this little one sticks it out!

We just finished last night telling our families. Filled the house with pink and blue helium balloons and bought pink and blue plates to serve dinner on. It was great! I have a picture on my picture page with me "inside" some of the balloons before our family arrived.

I'm really looking forward to following everyones journey right along with mine!

June 2013!! Woot woot!

Bostonmama08

Reply by leesa86 » Sep. 30, 2012 8:14am

Bosonmama

Just wondering how everyone else is? any symptoms yet? I am already getting nausea like nothing else, had it with my lb properly until like 14 weeks. I had forgotten how bad it is to feel sickly all the time lol.

My bbs are supper tender and I feel like all bit abdomen is stretching already a little bit

xx

leesa86

Reply by firecracker11 » Sep. 30, 2012 3:51pm

I am 4 weeks today! and truly (this time) AF is due... Once this day comes and goes, I will feel so much better.

I have been SUPER tired! and very weepy (crying at everything!) I also get light headed and nausous all through out the day! Oh boy am I GASSY!

My DH and I told his daughter yesterday and she was super excited! I also have told my mother/stepdad and father/stepmom. Both are excited for a new grandbaby!

Lots of sticky vibes to you Bostonmama!

Thinking about all you laides!

firecracker11

Reply by Bostonmama08 » Sep. 30, 2012 5:35pm

Hey all!!

I have been feeling hungry, tired and crampy on and off! Lots of vivid dreams too! Boobs are tender, but nothing like they were right after ovulation. I get super sore nips right after ovulation and luckily that has gone away!

I am 4w1d with increasing hcg levels, thanks to the fertility doctor wanting me to get my levels done twice per week. Progesterone level is great, at 30, and all looks good. I'm going in for my first ultrasound transvaginally on Wednesday afternoon to confirm placement of the embryo in the uterus. Crossing fingers on that one!

Have you ladies started picking out any names? I know it might be early, but it's so much fun to start thinking about!

Have a great Sunday!! :)

Bostonmama08

Reply by ttc4baby2 » Sep. 30, 2012 11:24pm

Hi ladies just checking in, I am at 4w 2d today. we went to our cabin for the weekend which was nice since I have no phone or internet up there. Just spent the weekend with my hubby and son NOT stressing about things. I am feeling a little nausea, alot of indigestion, and a weird feeling of pressure in my vagina (sorry TMI) Anyone else having that? It is kinda freaking me out??

ttc4baby2