Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

Scary

Category: Special - Pregnant After a Loss
Posted by IceRayven » Oct. 6, 2012 8:46pm

Hi ladies,

I fund out I was pregnant last Monday which is great since we have been trying for over a year. It is scay though since the last one we lost at 8 weeks.I have the backaches, cramps off and on, tiredness and tender boobs. Everything comes and goes though. My week 3 and day 5 hcg was 44 and my week 4 was 145..are those considered normal? Are my symptoms normal? I guess I worry a lot since my doc won't do any more blood draws and I don't want to lose this one.

IceRayven

Replies (4)

Reply by dmartin65 » Oct. 7, 2012 1:37pm

Those numbers are perfectly normal and the important thing is they are doubling. It sounds like you are doing great. Try to remember that symptoms fluctuate throughout pregnancy so just stay positive. Happy healthy 9 months.

dmartin65

Reply by Hannahh123 » 23 weeks ago

Hey, I am sorry to read about your previous loss. I can understand that it must have been heartbreaking for you. However, you should be happy that you were able to receive a BFP after an MC. Just stay positive and strong. Why isn't your doctor doing a blood draw? For any treatment or process, it is very important that the doctors understand your situation. Other than that he should be giving you an explanation for not doing so. Throughout the journey eat really well. Make sure you include all the important nutrients as part of your diet. Also, drink a lot of water. Good luck to you. Stress is not good for you. Sending baby dust your way. Stay strong and brave. Keep us updated.

Hannahh123

Reply by saramccartney123 » 20 weeks ago

Hey. Congratulations on being pregnant. You seem so stressed out. Stressing is the last thing you should be doing right now. Please see a doctor. Only a doctor can give you the right advice here. You won't lose this one. I'll pray for you.

saramccartney123

Reply by Hannahh123 » 9 weeks ago

Congratulations to you! I am so happy for you. It is great that finally, things worked out for you. I am hoping that things work for us as well. I also got the first BFP. I haven't told anyone yet mainly because I am scared. We are going to be waiting for uptil 3 weeks and then will tell them. Good luck to you.

Hannahh123