Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

Due Oct. 16th 2015 & Looking for a Long Haul Preggo Budd

Category: General - Pregnancy Buddies/Groups
Posted by JazzyMa25 » Feb. 4, 2015 2:22am

Just got my positive pregnancy test 2/2/15 and that makes my due date around Oct. 16th 2015! I'd really like to find an awesome preggo buddy to chat and compare symptoms/milestones with while we wait for our due dates to come!

JazzyMa25

Replies (4)

Reply by melgavan » Feb. 4, 2015 11:49am

Count me in! I'm due on 15th (haven't been to doc yet though)! This will be baby 3 for me and final baby!
How are you feeling?? I'm exhausted but here's to a happy and healthy 9 months!

melgavan

Reply by JazzyMa25 » Feb. 4, 2015 2:34pm

Yay!!! We plan on having at least 3 children, too (still going back and forth on a 4th)! I am having a mixture of feelings, physically. I am super tired. I have headaches, nose bleeds, a stuffy nose, and cramps. This pregnancy is already proving to be so different from my first! But, I'm super happy to experience all these things, they're not that bad! Yes, here's to a wonderful and healthy pregnancy for us!

JazzyMa25

Reply by nemrnour » Feb. 11, 2015 3:21pm

Hello ladies! Congratulations!

My name is Nour Nemr and I am currently working on my thesis. I am a masters in psychology student in Lebanon and I'm interested in first-time pregnant women.

If you are pregnant for the first time and under 14 weeks and if you are interested in answering a 15 minute survey, please contact me at nemr.nour@gmail.com. I would love for you to participate in my research!

Thank you in advance and good luck!
Nour

nemrnour

Reply by lalena948 » Mar. 2, 2015 2:35am

I'm due around Oct 16th-ish as well. First positive test on Feb. 4!

lalena948