Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

November 2015

Category: Due Date Clubs - November
Posted by Kayla06 » Mar. 2, 2015 2:08pm

Hi Y'all!
I'm looking for any mama's going to be due November 2015. I recently found out I'm expecting,and baby will be due November 5th 2015. This is my third pregnancy. ? If there is already a group out there that I just can't seem to find and someone reads this post can you please direct me to the right place. I just joined this group late last night so not exactly sure how to navigate it just yet. ;). Hoping to be able to share my journey with Y'all and hoping you share yours with me! Good luck to everyone.

Payton Dawn~~05/05/2012
Ella Mae~~08/31/2013
Edd #3~~11/05/2015 ? ?

Kayla06

Replies (1183)

Reply by ginabee » Mar. 3, 2015 8:28pm

Hi Kayla!! I'm also expecting a November baby!

I'm Gina, and my DH and I are expecting #2. I just got the positive today! EDD November 15. Husband doesn't even know yet (he's at work). We have one son, he was born Nov. 28.

ginabee

Reply by Kayla06 » Mar. 3, 2015 11:20pm

Hi Gena!
Congrats on your BFP
Welcome to the post, I'm hoping in the next few days we will have a few other ladies join us.
I have two daughters ages are 2.5 and 18 months.
Do you have any exciting ways you plan on telling your dh?? I had mine check the test for me cause I was scared to negative. I thought he was joking when he said it has two lines.. lol

Payton Dawn~~05/05/2012
Ella Mae~~08/31/2013
Edd #3~~11/05/2015 ? ?

Kayla06

Reply by tcinks » Mar. 3, 2015 11:28pm

Hi ladies I'd love to join! Got my bfp one week ago. :) My first pregnancy ended in preterm labor so I'm praying this one is smoother and we get to keep our little angel.

User Image
User Image

† "Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward." -Psalm 127:3 †

tcinks

Reply by Kayla06 » Mar. 3, 2015 11:54pm

Welcome Tcinks! on your BFP! I will be praying for you to have a

Kayla06

Reply by ourlovingfamily » Mar. 4, 2015 2:34am

Hi everyone! I just joined the site a couple days ago. We're now pregnant with our second. Our first born, Baby Boy, is 22 months. We're currently due in early November, based on LMP. I anticipate the end of October, but we'll see what baby thinks lol.

We're planning a drug and intervention free pregnancy labor and birth. We'll also be breastfeeding. Currently, Baby Boy still nurses for naps and bed. I'm a SAHM this go around, so also planning to take purposeful walks and do prenatal pilates at home. I'm also hoping to more intentionally track this pregnancy.

Nice to meet everyone and hoping for many happy, healthy months with everyone! :)

Surrounded by Love!

Hun and I : 2/2/2012
Baby Boy #1 : 4/23/2013
Baby Boy #2 : 11/4/15
Baby #3 [unknown]: 2/05/17

Breastfed Baby Boy #1 successfully for 22 months before sudden weaning this pregnancy. Breastfed Baby Boy #2 ongoing (currently 21 months). Plan to breastfeed this Baby and tandem nurse if need be.

ourlovingfamily

Reply by Kayla06 » Mar. 4, 2015 2:58am

Welcome, ourlovingfamily!
on your BFP! Looking foward to getting to know each and every one of you ladies.

Kayla06

Reply by tcinks » Mar. 4, 2015 5:25am

Thanks so much Kayla! :)

How has everyone been feeling?

User Image
User Image

† "Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward." -Psalm 127:3 †

tcinks

Reply by Kayla06 » Mar. 4, 2015 12:50pm

I've been feeling pretty good. :) I'm one of the lucky ones who don't get "morning sickness" but come 15 weeks I make up for it with killer heartburn right up until I'm holding baby.

I was curious if any of you ladies have had/or are having any strange food cravings already?? I know it's fairly early but the reason I ask is I have been really wanting rice pudding (I hate rice pudding). With my other two I never had ANY cravings. I think this is way early for me to but I swear I'm going to make some this afternoon, just so I can get it out of system.

I also booked my first doctors appointment this morning. I go March 11. I'm not sure what all is going to take place at that visit, again with my other two I didn't have my first appointment until 10 weeks.

Payton Dawn~~05/05/2012
Ella Mae~~08/31/2013
Edd #3~~11/05/2015 ? ?

Kayla06

Reply by ourlovingfamily » Mar. 4, 2015 4:45pm

Overall, I've been feeling good, pretty normal actually. I do have some minor things, like an on again off again backache, one leg is bothering me. That kind of thing. Based on LMP, we just hit 5 weeks today though. I did find out our LPM from our first might be able to work with us again. If so, we'll have our first appointment in about a month. We should hear baby's heartbeat then, too! This also means we'd be traveling out of state for our birth again this time, which makes me so happy!

Otherwise, I'm trying to keep morning sickness at bay with some supplements and specific foods. We'll see....that was the worst for me last time and started between now and 6 weeks, lasting through 15 weeks I believe.

Thanks for the Congrats and look forward to more connecting with everyone! :D

ourlovingfamily

Reply by mama2twins7 » Mar. 5, 2015 12:14am

Hey ladies.I'm due in Nov. Hi Gina thanks for letting Nov ttc group.I had no idea this group existed.

mama2twins7

Reply by Kayla06 » Mar. 5, 2015 2:39am

Welcome mama2twins7 on your BFP
I too, had no idea about this sister group. I posted a few days ago in countdown to pregnancy and one of the other ladies told me to check it out. :) Glad to see some other have joined this forum. Wish you a happy and healthy 9 months.

Payton Dawn~~05/05/2012
Ella Mae~~08/31/2013
Edd #3~~11/05/2015 ? ?

Kayla06

Reply by ginabee » Mar. 5, 2015 1:12pm

Hey mama2twins! So glad to see you over here!!!

I was part of these birth boards for both of my other pregnancies and have met some really amazing ladies that I got to talk to for the extent of all of our pregnancies, it was a wonderful experience!

Kayla - Awesome you have your first doc appointment! I'm jealous of all the ladies that have appointments so soon! So funny you're already having cravings. Think it's just a sign your little bean is making itself nice and comfortable in there. :)

tcinks - Welcome!!!! So sorry for your loss. I hope this pregnancy has a very, very happy ending!!

ourlovingfamily - Welcome!! High five for drug free births! I plan to do the same (like I did the first time around). What are you taking to help curb the nausea?

AFM - I told my hubby by putting the positive test in a bag with tissue paper and a box of our favorite chocolates. He was so excited when he opened the bag when he got home from work. :)

No cravings over here but I'm definitely feeling an uptick in my appetite. Trying to curb my coffee intake and drink more water (I'm horrible at drinking water). Want to really rally and do more prenatal exercise this time, yoga, pilates, weights, and work on eating right, too.

My first appointment is set for April 6 at 8 weeks. Gosh it seems like such a long time to wait!!

User Image

User Image

ginabee

Reply by Britty829 » Mar. 5, 2015 1:15pm

Hello ladies!! 5 weeks today!! My due date should be around November 5th!!

Kayla- So funny you mentioned it.. I have been craving chicken salad ... Basically everyday yummmm... No morning sickness either just acid reflux like you!!! I didn't have any morning sick was with my twins either!!

Gina-thanks for sharing this site hope your feeling well!

Tcink-congrats !!!

Ourliving family-Congrats!! Wish us all a fast and health pregnancy

Mama- hope you doing good over there!! Can't wait to hear how your spot goes!!!!

So is anyone else feeling extremely bloated?! I sure am! I know it's common but I look like I'm 5 months but I'm only 5 weeks! I have read online that this happens sometimes after a multiple pregnancies due to muscle memory... Getting hard to hide my belly LOL... My first appt is March 27th and I'm going crazy waiting

Britty829

Reply by Kayla06 » Mar. 5, 2015 2:48pm

Welcome Britty829! we have the same dd! :).
I too feel really bloated.

Gina- that is so cute. I'm glad you had a fun way to tell him.

How many of you ladies have announced your pregnancy to friends/family?? I'm a little nervous to how they may react. My partner thinks I'm crazy and need to stop caring about what other people think. I feel like we are going to get "oh another baby?" Don't you know what causes that? Or wow again.? I can't stop thinking of all the negative reactions I may get. It could just be in my head but I can't help it..lol.. I think it comes from my second pregnancy though. When I went in for my first appointment for my second daughter, my first was only 6 months old. My doctor asked me if I've told anyone yet, I said no I wanted to wait and make sure all was good first. Her comment was I don't blame you,it's going to be tough once you see all of their jaws drop. And continued to say that if I happen to Mc it's god's will and it would probably be for the best. Like wtf, where did that come from? So needless to say I freaked out most of the pregnancy worried she knew something that I didn't. I have since then changed doctors, but it's still in the back of my head.

Payton Dawn~~05/05/2012
Ella Mae~~08/31/2013
Edd #3~~11/05/2015 ? ?

Kayla06

Reply by LakeLouise2015 » Mar. 5, 2015 6:37pm

Hi there, would love to join you ladies! Am 5 w 4 days today, we found out on feb 20, had an ultrasound at 5 w1 day and the doc confirmed it is an intrauterine pregnancy, we saw the yolk sac, but no embryo yet. my EDD is Nov 1st. going back on 12.3 hoping we see/hear the heart! only having rare bouts of mild nausea during the day, especially after i drink water....having sore boobs and on and off some lower and pain. wishing everyone good luck!

User Image

LakeLouise2015

Reply by Kayla06 » Mar. 5, 2015 8:10pm

Welcome LakeLouise2015 in your BFP!
That's so exciting you have had an ultrasound already and everything is looking good!

Kayla06

Reply by ourlovingfamily » Mar. 6, 2015 3:31am

Wow! I'm so glad to see new people in the group! Here's to all of us having wonderful and uneventful pregnancies!

Today, I had my first bout of car sick/nausea feeling. It came and went a couple of times. I think it had more to do with my not being home and watching my eating/drinking. I know I'll need to plan (and remember) better next time we'll be out and/or busy for hours. Next week actually, a group of ladies are coming to our house. I'm not yet sure if I'll tell them then or a few weeks later.

That's my biggest change today. I'm going to make sure I keep taking extra magnesium and I'll probably pre-make some ginger tea to keep around and warm up as needed, as well.

We've told a few very close (and older) friends. We'll be telling my side of the family later this month when we have a get together for my dad's birthday. I figured he won't mind getting that kind of news for his birthday! We'll be traveling out of town to see Hun's family sometime in April and will tell them then. That might be interesting. We're also expecting a little niece on Hun's side in a few months, so that'll be neat, too! :)

So far, it seems we're all due in very early November. I wonder how that'll go :)

Hun doesn't seem to think my belly/abdomen has changed much, but I can tell I'm much more bloated and my skin isn't quite as saggy and wrinkly as it has been. Kinda funny how the body starts changing so quickly with the second pregnancy. I've heard/read it can be like that, but it's just different going through it.

Well, that's a quick update for us tonight! Hope everyone feels ok tomorrow! :)

Surrounded by Love!

Breastfed Baby Boy #1 successfully for 22 months before sudden weaning this pregnancy. Breastfed Baby Boy #2 ongoing (currently 21 months). Plan to breastfeed this Baby and tandem nurse if need be.

ourlovingfamily

Reply by LakeLouise2015 » Mar. 6, 2015 5:20pm

Hi there, I am also happy we found each other on this forum and am looking forward to some exciting news together. We also told some very close friends and I told my mom for now. My parents also visit us next months for my Dad#s birthday and we are planning to let him know then.
I was on night call last night and i started cramping a bit in the middle of the night. i slightly freaked out as i had a chemical in november, but i finished my night call and called my gynaecologist. he made me increase my magnesium intake and I have been feeling better already.
about myself: i am 36 and don#t have any kids. have a great weekend ladies!!!!

LakeLouise2015

Reply by mama2twins7 » Mar. 6, 2015 6:49pm

Good afternoon ladies. Been pretty quiet lately. Been so tired and nauseas. So pretty bla. But can't believe it. 4 days to go till 6 week ultrasound. I know early but still hoping to hear a heartbeat that early and that everything is going well. I'm so nervous. not much else going on. Hope everyone gets through the first trimester wo to many uncomfortable symptoms. I.just wish I had an appetite. lol maybe little energy to. Keep up with my other two. I guess I.should get used to it lol baby three be here before I know it.

I have the bloating too. Barely button my jeans yikes
Hey britty so glad you found this group. I'm glad to have this group. I always read everything I may not reply mainly due to laziness these days lol but always praying and thinking of everyone. Even in the ttc Nov forum.

mama2twins7

Reply by ourlovingfamily » Mar. 7, 2015 10:44pm

Hi ladies! Hope everyone is doing well so far this weekend. It's been a beautiful day and we took Baby Boy to the park to play. I almost told this other woman/mom/stranger that we're pregnant and expecting our 2nd. I must be getting really excited to want to tell random people lol

I've had my first cravings. Last night, I suddenly wanted french fries. I resisted and settled on some homemade tortilla chips and hummus, then made some cookies lol

Today though, I wanted avocado on a sandwich. I mean, I really wanted a deli sandwich with avocado. Hun treated us to Jason's Deli, which was really fun! I, of course, also had a couple of those little ginger muffins and some vanilla ice cream!

Those have been my only cravings so far and other than the fries, I can definitely live with the avocado craving lol

Physically, I've still felt not so great in the belly area, had some nausea, been bloated, wanting to eat a bit more often, and also today had more saliva and that weird metallic-y taste in my mouth.

How has everyone else been feeling physically? Any others having cravings?

Surrounded by Love!

ourlovingfamily