Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

Starting 2016 With A Bang!

Category: General - Pregnancy Buddies/Groups
Posted by CrystalB88 » Jun. 2, 2015 4:39pm

Wanted to start a forum for mommies due in the early moths of 2016!!

I will start with my introduction and hope to meets lots of due date buddies :-)

Due: Feb 10th 2016
First + HPT at 10 dpo, 5/31/2015
3 weeks, 6 days today!!
My 2nd baby, but 4th pregnancy (2 losses before 1st).
My son is almost 14 months old, but hubby and I were eager to add to our family! It took us so long to finally have our rainbow baby boy, so we're pleasantly surprised to be pregnant again so quickly after TTC#2 :-)

Please feel free to add any other info, I hope we can all get to know each other, become friends, and support each other through any scares, issues, or difficult times and symptoms!! I hope to see my old friends here too :) I made great friends here during my pregnancy with my son.

CrystalB88

Replies (22)

Reply by Randall0123 » Jun. 2, 2015 5:28pm

Cool idea Crystal! :)

So our estimated Due Date is 1/14/2016, will get a confirmation on the gestational age on Wednesday 6/10/2015. Super excited this is our first pregnancy and first BFP. We got our positive on 5/14/2015. Time is flying by so quickly already. We spent over a year and half TTC. Feeling very lucky can't wait for my other TTC sisters to join!

Randall0123

Reply by CrystalB88 » Jun. 2, 2015 7:05pm

Glad you joined Randall :-)) congrats again on your pregnancy!!!! It's so exciting to have friends pregnant with you heehee

CrystalB88

Reply by CrystalB88 » Jun. 3, 2015 11:05am

Today AF was supposed to show. But she won't be showing up for 9 months now

4 weeks today!! Woop!! Only symptoms are sensitive nipples and vivid dreams. Vivid dreams where one of my first symptoms with my son as well. Slight increase in appetite, cramping, and bloating. First bout of nausea this morning, but I'm sure it's too soon for it to be morning sickness... mood swings are pretty bad, very irritable it seems...

First appointment with my OBGYN on Monday for confirmation and start blood work. Still a bit nervous of another loss, but not as much as I was with my son...

CrystalB88

Reply by Randall0123 » Jun. 3, 2015 5:57pm

Looking forward to your numbers! Congrats on hitting the 4 week mark!

Randall0123

Reply by Randall0123 » Jun. 4, 2015 11:46am

8 weeks today! 6 more days till first appointment and we get to see our little Randall

Randall0123

Reply by CrystalB88 » Jun. 4, 2015 11:48am

Hoping more ladies join us soon! Lol...

So happy to see my test lines getting darker! It makes me feel better until I can see my doctor Monday. They wanted me to come in Friday, but MY doctor won't be there, but a new doc they have... no thanks lol. I had my doc almost the entire time with my son and want HIM to confirm and I want to share my excitement with him.

Also still temping, just to make sure it doesn't nose dive... because that would be bad. So far, Temps are staying up there and tests getting darker, so I'm confident this baby will stick xx

Had very, very light spotting I noticed this morning that could have possibly happened after dtd last night... also getting positive OPKs and EW CF, like I'm ovulating all over again lol. But I think it's normal to have a rise in LH because this happened with my son, too...

User Image

User Image

CrystalB88

Reply by CrystalB88 » Jun. 4, 2015 4:00pm

YAY Randall on 8 weeks!!!! AND first ultrasound!!!!

Can't wait to see your pics!! I can't wait to see my little one, but will have to wait 3-4 weeks to get my first one, since I'm only 4 weeks lol.

Just think, 1 more month for you and you'll be in the 3rd trimester and basically over any morning sickness!!!! Lucky you

User Image

User Image

CrystalB88

Reply by CrystalB88 » Jun. 9, 2015 12:18am

Doc confirmed pregnancy today!!!!!!! So excited, it just makes it more official to hear him say it

User Image

User Image

CrystalB88

Reply by Randall0123 » Jun. 9, 2015 7:05pm

YEAH!!! Congrats hun! So happy for you!

Randall0123

Reply by CrystalB88 » Jun. 11, 2015 8:57pm

Getting my first ultrasound in 2 weeks!!!!! I will be 7 weeks, so hoping to see a baby... or at least a jellybean for of a baby lol... hoping everything shows normally then I can relax a bit. Hcg levels are good. Going Monday for 2nd draw to make sure they're rising as they should.

User Image

User Image

CrystalB88

Reply by bittersweet125 » Jun. 19, 2015 9:30pm

well since I have always followed you crystal thought I join also I tried to start a group it didn't work lol a lot of people look at it but don't respond idk why I am way ahead of you ladies so thought I be here for support. I am 25 weeks baby number 3 spontaneous baby after son born last year to ivf daughter is 7 years old she was iui baby I am happy I am pregnant with a lil girl so my son will be protected with two sisters lol been going through a lot of stress my son has surgery coming up a lot going on being pregnant I live in los angeles ca . Hope you ladies are doing well.

bittersweet125

Reply by CrystalB88 » Jun. 20, 2015 10:37am

Great to have you bittersweet!! Welcome back! I followed your last pregnancy also, my son is 14 months now. Thank you for joining, this forum has remained quite for some reason lol. I don't see any others for moms due in the beginning of 2016, so was hoping to see more ladies joining.

I'm now 6 weeks, lucky for us we actually fell pregnant our first cycle trying!! We expected it to take longer... keeping fingers crossed this baby is healthy and sticky! I get my first ultrasound July 6th, at 8 weeks, 5 days... can't wait to see my baby!

User Image

User Image

CrystalB88

Reply by bittersweet125 » Jun. 23, 2015 4:33pm

@CrystalB88 I am so happy for you idk why some ladies just read along and don't join it happened to one of my post also lol but yes we are truly blessed we where not even trying after ivf I figured tubes where blocked and no chance that was so not the case idk what happened lol.

BabyGaga

bittersweet125

Reply by bellav » Jun. 27, 2015 6:53pm

Hi! I'll join ;) I'm right around 6 weeks along. I'm not exactly sure, as I haven't had a period since I miscarried in May. But there was only one time we had unprotected sex, and I had a positive opk the next morning. And here we are, due around Feb 20th!

I got my first + hpt at 9/10 dpo (6/8/15), but it was so faint I wasn't sure if it was left over from my miscarriage. My second line got darker, and five weeks post mc, I was four weeks pregnant :D We were supposed to wait two months before ttc again, but sometimes it only takes once ;)

This will be child #2, but 3rd pregnancy. I'm so excited for my 19-month-old daughter to be a big sister!! She is such a little sweetheart, and such a mellow, calm, and helpful child.

My first appointment is 7/14/15, just one day after my birthday! Hopefully all will go well, and this little baby sticks! I hope to get to know you lovely ladies a little better over the next 8-ish months.

bellav

Reply by bittersweet125 » Jun. 29, 2015 6:42pm

@bellav congrats on the lil rainbow baby sticky vibes to you hun. welcome got to keep the forum going.

How are you ladies doing.

afm nothing new waiting on my sons post op feeling fat getting big.

BabyGaga

bittersweet125

Reply by bittersweet125 » Jul. 1, 2015 4:46pm

hello where is everyone hope all is well.

BabyGaga

bittersweet125

Reply by bellav » Jul. 7, 2015 3:07am

Hello again! I am SO glad this past weekend is over. On Wednesday (6/1), I went to the doctor with UTI symptoms and was prescribed a pregnancy safe antibiotic. Taking it Wednesday and Thursday was fine, but Friday in the wee hours of the morning, I woke up feeling sick. Normally with my morning sickness, I just force myself to eat some food and drink some water, and I'll feel a little better. This time, eating food didn't help. When I get REALLY nauseated/ about to throw up, I pass out. This time, I passed out, fell backwards, and hit the back of my head HARD on vinyl covered cement, and sort of threw up while passed out. Ouchies. We were staying with my in-laws, and my father-in-law is a doctor, so he checked me for a concussion, and nothing was seriously wrong, other than the giant goose egg on the back of my head. Throughout the next twelve hours, I passed out and threw up/ dry heaved at least 10 more times, and it was awful. No solids could be kept down, and I could only sip a little pedialyte at a time. I threw up after eating half a saltine and again later for taking a bite of a plain rice cake. I gave up on trying to eat solid foods, and didn't throw up again. My FIL's theory was with the antibiotic causing my nausea, and he was right. The next morning I felt awesome, except for being dehydrated and starving.

I'm finally feeling more normal, except for the throbbing headache that Tylenol doesn't help. My doctor isn't too concerned, and said it's normal for head trauma and should clear up in a few weeks. I've been prescribed a new antibiotic that hopefully my body will tolerate better.

In other news, vitamin B6 tablets have helped my mild morning sickness SO much. It pretty much made it go away :) Now I hope I don't have to wake up in the middle of the night to eat a bowl of cereal to keep my tummy happy.

bellav

Reply by bittersweet125 » Jul. 8, 2015 4:33pm

@bellav WOW WOW HOW TRAMATISING U FAINT EVERYTIME YOU THROW UP I CANT IMAGINE PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARE SAFE WHEN YOU HAVE THE URGE TO THROW UP LIKE HEAD IN TOLIET WITH PILLOW BEHIND YOU HOW DANGEROUS IS THAT. HOPE YOU ARE FEELING BETTER.

AFM NOTHING NEW GET TO DRINK THAT AWSOME DRINK TODAY WOOHOO LOL FOR MY 28 WEEKS SCAN DOC ALWAYS DOES A ULTASOUND AT MY CHECK UPS SO I AM HAPPY TO GET TO SEE THE LIL BEAN HOPE SHE IS NOT GETTING TO BIG SCARED MY DAUGHTER MY FIRST WAS 8 OUNDS 11OZ MY SON WAS A LIL GUY 6 POUNDS 6 OZ PRAYING THIS ONE IS LIKE THAT LOL.

BabyGaga

bittersweet125

Reply by bellav » Jul. 8, 2015 9:48pm

@bittersweet125 my plan is to get a towel to puke onto and lie down on the floor if my nausea gets that bad. Fortunately my morning sickness just leaves me with an uneasy stomach for the most part.

With my first, I didn't think the first half of the drink was too bad, I kinda liked the fruit punch flavor, but the second half was a little hard to drink down. And small babies are great, although my daughter was around average. My sister in law has 9lb+ babies. I can't even imagine pushing something that big out (although she couldn't and ended up needing a c-section...). Hope your scan shows a little little one ;D

bellav

Reply by bellav » Jul. 8, 2015 9:48pm

Somehow my post posted twice, and I can't figure out how to delete it, so I'm just editing this one so I don't look like such a moron :)

bellav