Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

DUE end of JULY beginning of AUG buddies? - Page 2

Replies (53)

Reply by Tipyad » Dec. 5, 2012 1:23am

No sono yet, I still have 2 wks until my apt. But I am excited for you Blessed2B!

Bebe2 we have not told our families yet I am waiting for the 1st sono on the 18th so we will probably let it be the christmas surprise since we we not really trying, but not preventing. I have told a few close friends.

Tipyad

Reply by Kimmiecat » Dec. 5, 2012 12:23pm

I don't get an ultrasound until December 31! It seems so far away!

So far we've told my mom and a couple close friends. We're planning to tell his parents this weekend. We'll make a more general announcement at 12 weeks. :)

Kimmiecat

Reply by GemGem » Dec. 5, 2012 4:07pm

I havent even got my app for a sono yet. Its probably going to be in Jan. Im not sure if anyone is over in the UK but over here it seems they don't give sono's until 10-13 weeks because of low funding... but I have got my 1st midwife app on the 14th Dec Ill be 8 weeks. its so LONG in the dark. Especially when symptoms have disappeared. oh well. hope you girls are all doing well.

GemGem

Reply by Tipyad » Dec. 5, 2012 10:54pm

GemGem
My symptoms have mostly disappeared too! Are yours mostly gone or totally?
I am still waking up early and every now and then have heart palpitations. But I have not had a sickness wave since Friday.
Anyone else experiencing this too? I was really thinking things should be getting worse since I will be 6 wks on Friday...

Tipyad

Reply by Poppy0507 » Dec. 6, 2012 7:20am

Hey All,

I ovulated on November 5th, and am due July 29th 2013.

This is our first baby, and we were so delighted to see its heart beating on Monday. The NHS were testing me for ectopic pregnancy, and I was there there every 48 hrs getting my blood levels tested so you can imagine the relief to see it in the right place, with a beating heart at 6 weeks pregnant.

How is everyone feeling? What are your symptoms?

Happy and Healthy 9 months to all!

x

Poppy0507

Reply by Poppy0507 » Dec. 6, 2012 7:24am

Tipyad- ive had no morning sickness at all yet! just light headed, generally unwell and spotty lol. i also feel like my heart is beating so hard it going to come out of my mouth!

dont worry about being less sick, im sure its nothing to be concerned about. have you had hcg levels taken?

Poppy0507

Reply by Nat_no3 » Dec. 6, 2012 8:57am

Hi ladies, I'm due around the 22nd July. I have my appt with my GP today.
This is my third pregnancy, I have two older children. I am super tired at the moment, like you gem gem I also work in a NHS dental practice which is so busy, although I don't nurse often so not on my feet to much. You must be so tired by the end of a busy day!

Nat_no3

Reply by davinap » Dec. 6, 2012 10:06am

hi all i was calculated to ovulate around nov 7th or 8th so my EDD is july 31st with baby #2

this morning sickness is kicking my behind, but atleast my lil blessing is doing ok, haven't had my 1st OB appt yet but its slowly creaping up Dec 14th cant come fast enough

hopefully i get to see rapidly growing baby.

davinap

Reply by GemGem » Dec. 6, 2012 6:37pm

Ok. so I take it back. Im SO nauseous !! I didnt get this with my first pregnancy! I wish id made the most of my disappearing symptom act when i had the chance! I am Shattered! I was at work today (nursing of course) and the patients never seem to end! I suppose its good exercise running up and down 2 flights of stairs every 10 minutes...
Now I'm home and iv plonked myself on the sofa. This is it for me now I'm se] put! My DS is sleeping at his nannies house. which is a great help at the moment.
Ive also got my appetite back! I will have to get my OH to padlock the fridge haha . Hope your all well girlies

GemGem

Reply by Tipyad » Dec. 7, 2012 1:36am

Poppy0507
I did have hcg drawn at 4 wks 4 days it was 3349 but nothing since. My gp said they were in range and the faxed them to my ob.
I don't go to ob til the 18th.
I have not had any cramping or spotting so I am just counting my blessings with not being sick. I too work in the medical field as a medical assistant at a GI practice and the few days I had a spell of feeling horrible were not good.

My other symptoms have lessened but not gone.

Thanks GemGem I am just waiting for the return of my nausea. I will be 6 wks tomorrow so it could be in the next week.

Tipyad

Reply by msbritt07 » Dec. 7, 2012 6:36am

Hi ladies my name is Brittney. I have my first appointment Monday. Going based off my approximate ovulation I am due August 6th. This is our. 3rd pregnancy and we pray first baby. I was diagnosed with an incompetent cervix at 20 weeks in 2010. I have irregular cycles so I was using opks got a positive one 11/12 and a faint positive hpt on Thanksgiving and doc confirmed 11/26. We r naturally excited but nervous and anxious to considering what we have experienced. I decided to share the news the more that know the more who can pray for a safe healthy pregnancy and baby. I have very sore boobs want to sleep constantly but have trouble staying asleep and am extremely hot.all the time! Hoping for no morning sickness or just slight.my daughter gave me really bad day and night. Other than that I am way happy for Monday I just want to know for sure how far along we r well wishes to all!

msbritt07

Reply by Kimmiecat » Dec. 7, 2012 11:35am

Wow! It seems like a lot of us are in some kind of medicine. 3 nurses and a veterinarian. That's pretty cool!

Kimmiecat

Reply by ShoeShine » Dec. 7, 2012 4:37pm

Hurray! According to this site I am due on or around 1st August 2013!
Congratulations, I look forward to sharing this scary journey with you all. This is my first and it's still a big secret so I am desperate to share and learn
XXXXXX

ShoeShine

Reply by miricle3 » Dec. 8, 2012 6:09pm

those who are 6 week mark, whats ur symptoms,
im feeling off,
but nothing pregnancy wise i dont think

miricle3

Reply by bebe*2 » Dec. 8, 2012 6:51pm

6 weeks today my symptoms are heartburn, nausea, exhausted, and MOODY!

bebe*2

Reply by msbritt07 » Dec. 9, 2012 4:35am

We have our first appointment Monday. I see a lot of u have to wait a while for your first appointment I was fortunate enough to have a friend that referred me to a doc that does u/s at every appointment. It will help me feel at ease once i see on Monday; maybe I guys can ask some people u know that have kids about their ob? but so far no morning sickness just extremely tired 24/7. Twinges in lower abdomen feels like butterflies are down there.a Tad crampy when I move around to much especially when I am at work. I am gonna ask doc to be on light duty until I am further along too

msbritt07

Reply by Tipyad » Dec. 9, 2012 3:37pm

My symptoms are chin breaking out, slight twinges in abd, moody (if my DH seeming more irritating than normal counts) bouts of fatigue. Nothing major but not normal.

Tipyad

Reply by Kimmiecat » Dec. 10, 2012 12:20am

I had my first appointment just to get to know the doctor and ask questions about pregnancy. It went great! At 4wks6d my hcg was >5000, which my doc said was progressing well. I can't wait for my ultrasound!

But, oh boy, today I had my first bout of nausea. It wasn't quite morning sickness in that it started around noon but it came on pretty strong and I was sooooo queasy in the grocery store. I ended up napping for a bit after we got home and felt a lot better. I'm definitely not looking forward to that getting worse!

Kimmiecat

Reply by davinap » Dec. 10, 2012 9:28am

Now this pregnancy is way different than my first, with my first the morning sickness wasnt this bad and it didnt start till i was way into my second trimester. So now with this baby i have now been prescribed anti-nausea pills and hurt burn meds on top of the vitamins at only 6week 5days.

I just hope this doesn't last the whole pregnancy like the last one did. :-(

So anyone else out there suffering from extreme sickness....

And do any of you ladies out there know estimately when does the tummy starts to HARDEN??

davinap

Reply by Blessed2B » Dec. 13, 2012 12:49am

My husband and I saw the babies heartbeat for the very first time yesterday on ultrasound! We are so very excited! How is everyone feeling? I started telling friends at work, because they all went through so much with me TTC for over 2 years. But we are waiting to tell our family's over Christmas!
What a wonderful gift, we are so blessed!

Blessed2B