Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

DUE end of JULY beginning of AUG buddies? - Page 3

Replies (53)

Reply by Blessed2B » Dec. 13, 2012 12:57am

I am also a nurse, I am a high risk Labor & Delivery nurse. So if anyone has any questions feel free to ask. As of yet (7 weeks today) I have not yet had any sickness. I am feeling vey lucky! I wake early and am exhausted by 8pm. But other than that I feel great!

Davinap - We are also due July 31st! This will be our first!

Tipyad - How is your husband handling things now? Did it sink in for him? Is he accepting the pregnancy now? I have been thinking of you. Hope things are going well.

Blessed2B

Reply by davinap » Dec. 13, 2012 9:50am

oh wow thats great blessed2b finally someone due the same day but congrats on your first child... this will be my second and i am so anxious. But it will be well worth the wait.

And thats what im hopeing to get a chance to see the babies heart beat, hopefully this friday they will give me a sneak peek, Are you having any symptoms yet? And i been telling everyone because i was like a loose cannon i couldn't hold it in any longer

User Image

davinap

Reply by Tipyad » Dec. 13, 2012 10:52pm

Blessed2B

He is better but I don't think it will really settle in until I go to the doctor on Tuesday. I think he decided he will go with me which is a step in the right direction. I can't wait to see the US! I think it will make it more real for me too.

Symptom wise I just get spells of feeling jittery about a hour after lunch, but no nausea or vomiting. I also get a headache about twice a week. I am more picky about what I eat but not really having cravings yet. And still having some early waking/ insomnia. Some fatigue just depends on the day. And at volleyball I don't have my normal stamina...
So overall not too bad..

Tipyad

Reply by Tipyad » Dec. 19, 2012 1:47am

Well I went to my first ob apt today. Not all that exciting .....no us, my cervix was way back and she said we would not be able to see the heart beat so we will do it in 4 wks when I get a screening done. Due date 8/2/13
She said everything looks and feels good. And they went ahead and did a pap on me even though I just had on end of June since they have to do the std check....so it really doesn't feel anymore real than it did yesterday. And I am cramping and spotting from the pap, which she said i would.

Not sure if we will tell family at Christmas, I may wait til after the us next month.

How is everyone else doing?

Tipyad

Reply by davinap » Dec. 19, 2012 6:27am

well today im just still feeling a little bloated. A lot more than usual my dctr told me that since this is #2 that i may get bigger much faster this time since the Uterus has already done this before so she said it may be that its not water but actually the start of the baby bump. But she said she will give me a more thorough check next time. But anyone else out there with multiple pregnancies behind there belt that felt they experience this same fast "growth" or not.

User Image

davinap

Reply by Chelsea70380 » Dec. 19, 2012 8:35pm

Well hello everyone! I am new to all of this and thought i'd join the discussion since my baby is due July 30th.

User Image

Chelsea70380

Reply by jdolphin02 » Dec. 19, 2012 9:07pm

Hi guys!

I'm new here and would like to join the discussion. It would be nice to talk to people in similar situations, as I had not told my family yet...it's kinda lonely when no one knows and you can't complain about nausea everyday or people will be suspicious! I'm Jade, 28, married, and pregnant with my 3rd (last pg ended in mc @6 weeks. ) I'm due July 31 by ultrasound (saw baby's heart 2 weeks ago). I'm a part time RN and part time nurse practitioner student (done in may).

We are waiting to tell family on Christmas. I have a little tshirt for my daughter to wear that says "oops they did it again, I'm going to be a big sister" :) not sure how we are going to do it yet but I'm sure it will be fun.

As for symptoms, I'm nauseous about every day for several hours and have pretty severe food aversion...basically eating pb&j and toast. Hoping it will pass soon. Also having really bad anxiety. I think it stems from the miscarriage. Im so afraid it's going to happen again. I'm trying not to think about it but that makes me think about it more and increases the anxiety. Hoping this passes soon, too, however with my dd I haven't stopped worrying about her yet and she's 2 now:).

Nice to read all of your stories and I think it's amazing how many nurses are on here...pretty cool! Would love to keep in touch with you all and see how each pregnancy progresses.

jdolphin02

Reply by Blessed2B » Dec. 21, 2012 4:25pm

I hope all your pregnancies are going well.

This past monday their was no cardiac activity seen by ultrasound during our dating sono.

We had a D&C yesterday and are now no longer pregnant.

I pray no one else ends up in our situation, wishing you all this best this holiday season.

Blessed2B

Reply by jdolphin02 » Dec. 21, 2012 8:53pm

I'm so incredibly sorry for your loss! No words can be said to ease your pain, so I'm just sorry! I hope you heal physically and emotionally...I'll say a prayer for you and your angel baby.

jdolphin02

Reply by Tipyad » Dec. 23, 2012 12:47pm

Blesses2B I am so sorry to hear that. My heart is hurting with that news. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Tipyad

Reply by Chelsea70380 » Dec. 28, 2012 3:56pm

so sorry for your loss

Chelsea70380

Reply by Chelsea70380 » Dec. 28, 2012 3:57pm

so sorry for your loss

User Image

Chelsea70380

Reply by Mphatso » Apr. 21, 2016 2:01pm

I'm 24 weeks 6 days today, expecting to be deliver from 31st July to 5th October, this is my second pregnancy. I already have a 5 year old daughter and now expecting a boy.

Glad to join the conversation.

Mphatso