Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

Looking to meet other ladies due in June

Category: Due Date Clubs - June
Posted by shelly86 » Nov. 27, 2012 6:33pm

Hey ladies i just wanted to find others in the same boat as me. I am the first out of my friend group to get pregnant. I haven't told anyone but my family and my fiance's family. Thought it'd be nice to have friends to talk to about all pregnancy entails!

shelly86

Replies (9)

Reply by destinydawnxox » Jan. 16, 2013 12:49pm

Hello, I'm due June 20th :)
But it seems to me my Doctor isn't really doing anything about my pregnancy, everyone else I know that is pregnant (due after me) are having ultrasounds, listening to the heartbeats of their babies, I haven't gotten any of that, yet. I called him and gave his receptionist a piece of my mind and told them I wanted to switch Doctors, it was really bothering me because I just wanted to make sure everything was okay. So they call back no less than 10 minutes later with everything set-up! All I know is that I'm veeeery EXCITED ! :D Good luck throughout your pregnancy.

destinydawnxox

Reply by iheartmygirlies » Feb. 28, 2013 3:26pm

i am due june 12th with baby number 3.. and i have about 4 or 5 friends due either within the same month or in july :)

iheartmygirlies

Reply by lucyblue » Mar. 12, 2013 10:29pm

I am due June. 24th with my first & just found out today we're expecting a baby girl! I know how you feel as I am also the first one out of my group of friends who is pregnant...I don't really have anyone to talk to that can relate so it's nice to be able to meet other ladies online who are in the same boat. :) Wishing you a H&H 9 months !! xx

lucyblue

Reply by cuttttiee » Oct. 5, 2013 4:56pm

Hi, I'm new to these threads. Just found out I am pregnant so I'm about three weeks just now.
I'm due 16th June, my first at that

so nervous x

cuttttiee

Reply by PattMom2Be » Oct. 9, 2013 1:20pm

Hey Ladies! I'm due June 12th with our first child! First prenatal visit and u/s is on the 21st.... Seems forever away!! Lol!

User Image

User Image

PattMom2Be

Reply by descally » Nov. 1, 2013 6:40pm

Hey All - Due in june with my second ! feel pretty tired chasing around my 18 month old any one else?

descally

Reply by wishme_monsters » Nov. 11, 2013 9:14pm

Hi ! I am new to the boards and Im due June 12th. Anyone one else enjoying the hell of the first trimester!

wishme_monsters

Reply by jacqueline5 » Nov. 15, 2013 6:13pm

Hi ladies, i am due June 6th :) feeling tired and still sickly, and my need for cakes is ridiculous ha xxx

jacqueline5

Reply by kewtiful » Feb. 17, 2014 9:12am

Sadly I am due that month also, June 2nd to be exact... depressed already and the baby's not even born yet.

kewtiful