Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

March Babies 2016 - Page 22

Replies (425)

Reply by Querdoodle » Apr. 20, 2016 10:43pm

Lolo - I was expecting that John would scream through the circumcision too. I was shocked when my OB came out and told me he didn't cry. I guess he let out a tiny little cry right when they injected the needle, then he stopped and was calm for the whole procedure. It was about 15 minutes afterwards when I was nursing him that freezing started to wear off and he cried such a painful cry that I've never heard before. My heart broke and all I wanted to do was take it back. After about 20 minutes, he calmed down enough to fall asleep. He was more or less ok after that. I kept him on Tylenol for 24 hours after and he was fine. I had the option of staying in the room which I declined because I didn't think I could handle hearing him cry so hard. If I had of known he wasn't going to cry, I just might have stayed. Probably for the best that I didn't though.

Querdoodle

Reply by Lolo1176 » Jun. 17, 2016 3:01am

Well I'm bummed...AF just showed up for the first time since the Postpartum bleed. I truly was hoping it would wait and hold off for at least another month. But if it was to show up...I guess I would rather it show up now and not on the 4th of July.

Have you ladies gotten your AF's yet?

Me:39
DH:40

EDD March 17, 2016
Arrived Feb 29, 2016!

Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey.

1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit
2 step kids...
Boy: 13
Girl: 12

Lolo1176

Reply by cpaz7103 » Jul. 6, 2016 5:56am

Well hello ladies long time no talk..
My current update is that my son turned 4 months on June 25th and also as of today I'm 10wks pregnant..
OMG so happy!!! I hope you all are doing great and so are little blessings..

User Image

cpaz7103

Reply by lseekins » Jul. 6, 2016 2:04pm

Congratulations ladies! I just found out I am pregnant, too. With our second, I am over joyed. (I ovulated late -- and its crazy that we even caught it.) Due sometime in Mid-March.

lseekins

Reply by Lolo1176 » Jul. 8, 2016 5:34am

OMG! cpaz! Congratulations!

My son turned 4 months on June 29th. I think being an older mom has made recovery a bit more difficult for me. But I am still loving motherhood.

Me:39
DH:40

EDD March 17, 2016
Arrived Feb 29, 2016!

Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey.

1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit
2 step kids...
Boy: 13
Girl: 12

Lolo1176