Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

March 2016 -bby#2&37yrs old

Category: Due Date Clubs - March
Posted by cpaz7103 » Jun. 30, 2015 7:49am

37 yrs old pregnancy #10... Suffered 8 losses but have a beautiful 5 1/2 yr old. I'm 5 weeks as of today, due on March 2nd. Having so much pregnancy symptoms and checking my hcg levels with pregnancy test(paranoid) but I really feel this bby is a sticky bean. Took the clear blue with weeks estimator 3 days apart each and all went up from 1-2 to 2-3 to 3+... Having my first sono on July 10th. Hope to see my little bean and his/her heartbeat by then. I'll keep you posted..

User Image

cpaz7103

Replies (2)

Reply by luckyrobin » Jul. 8, 2015 7:52pm

So happy for you! I am due on March 3rd. I'm an older mom (don't feel it-haha) so I am not sure how things will turn out, but hoping for the best! I have had some spotting, but hcg levels are rising nicely. I have 4 other kids (shocking, I know!)--2 girls and twin boys. This is our last kick at the can so to speak. GL with your ultrasound on the 10th.

luckyrobin

Reply by OIFmamaVET » Jul. 28, 2015 10:59am

Congratulations!!
I'm 39 years old, and 4 weeks pregnant I have 3DD and a stepdaughter with a daughter so we are praying for a boy. I'm nervous about being older and pregnant I'm due March 31 a day before my birthday.

OIFmamaVET