Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

August 2013

Category: Due Date Clubs - August
Posted by bjohnson2005 » Dec. 4, 2012 8:04pm

Hi ladies! I noticed that nobody had started the new forum for August moms-to-be for 2013. Many of you are just finding out that you are a mom-to-be! Wecome and Congratulations!

bjohnson2005

Replies (449)

Reply by miricle3 » Dec. 5, 2012 1:39pm

hi im due 4th aug, my 6th pregnancy hopefully baby number 3, praying its a sticky one, weve been trying for 2 yrs to concieve this miricle

miricle3

Reply by bjohnson2005 » Dec. 5, 2012 4:04pm

Miricle...I am sure it will be! I will pray for you!

bjohnson2005

Reply by bjohnson2005 » Dec. 5, 2012 4:06pm

Oh I forgot to mention, I am due Aug. 4 as well! I haven't been to the doctor yet, but that is going off my lmp. I go for my first ultrasound on Dec. 28. The doctor didn't want to see me until I was 8 weeks unless I had problems. This is my first pregnancy, so a little nervous but so far so good.

bjohnson2005

Reply by miricle3 » Dec. 5, 2012 6:09pm

how are you feeling, ive got cramping pains but nothing serious as yet, a little worried but people are saying its fine xxxxx

miricle3

Reply by bjohnson2005 » Dec. 6, 2012 2:58pm

I feel great. I don't even really feel pregnant besides my breasts being sore and bloating. I thought I would feel worse since I always hear about morning sickness and such, but really I am pretty lucky right now. The only thing I really hate is the bloating. I feel like I am already getting a bump when I shouldn't be. I am a small framed person 5'2" and 111 pounds, so maybe that makes it show sooner, but I wish I could get the bloating to subside. I wouldn't worry about it, but we haven't told our families that we are expecting so I wanted to hide it at least until Christmas.

I did have pretty bad cramps last week on Saturday, but that was the first time we BD since finding out we were pregnant, so I think I was just a little tender still. I hope your cramping goes away soon. I am sure it is just your uterus expanding for that little one!

bjohnson2005

Reply by mommasami3 » Dec. 6, 2012 7:12pm

Hello ladies! I'm also due August 4th according to my lmp. :-) I'm high risk so I'll be getting an ultrasound next week, I hope. I have to get my hcg levels checked again tomorrow as well as progesterone. But if all is well, they want to do an ultrasound some time next week to make sure everything is progressing as it should. This is my 7th pregnancy, 3rd child. for a sticky bean!

My youngest son will be 12 on August 10th so he's hoping he'll have someone to celebrate with that day! My birthday is the same month.

How is everyone feeling? I've been super gassy, nauseated but not throwing up, tired and I have to pee constantly, already!! I'm interested to know how you girls are feeling. Just to I can stop thinking I'm crazy. lol

mommasami3

Reply by bjohnson2005 » Dec. 6, 2012 7:53pm

Welcome Mommasami! Wow, we must have all been busy at the same time! I am hoping for a sticky little one for you. If you have made it this far then that is good! Keep us updated on what the doctor says. You can read how I feel above, but experiencing some of the same things you are.

bjohnson2005

Reply by mommasami3 » Dec. 7, 2012 2:30pm

bjohnson~I can't wait to find out what my hcg and progesterone levels are. With my history of mc I'm still a little nervous. I'm trying to relax and take it one day at a time though. Once I see my little bean, I'll feel better. :-)
My Dr. usually calls me within 2 hours of the blood draw so I'm going to be on pins and needles all afternoon!

GL to you and have a great weekend!!

User Image

User Image

mommasami3

Reply by bjohnson2005 » Dec. 8, 2012 1:07pm

Sami, I would be on pins and needles too! It is good that they call you so quickly though. Maybe staying busy during those two hours would help...grab some lunch of go shopping. When do you go? I will pray for you! Hopefully this is a sticky bean!

bjohnson2005

Reply by Saffron80 » Dec. 8, 2012 3:31pm

Hi Ladies! I think I am due on August 5, my dates are not 100% as this is a surprise. I do know we DTD Nov. 8 and I got a blaring + on the 30th. I think conception must have happened between the 8-13. My HCG was 3717 on Thursday and I go for a repeat in just a little while. They did a u/s on Thursday because my dates are so up in the air and there was only a gestational sac. I have a repeat scan on the 17th. Keeping fingers crossed for all of us!

S. mommy to 4 one angel and 2 m/c
Expecting a surprise in August 2012 praying for
User Image

Saffron80

Reply by miricle3 » Dec. 8, 2012 5:52pm

momma sami
im high risk too,
got scan thursday
im scared tbh,
but 6 weeks tomorrow
and no blood yet
so something must be ok,
how did u get ur tickers to work xxxxUser Image

miricle3

Reply by miricle3 » Dec. 8, 2012 6:07pm

User Image

so thats how u do it

miricle3

Reply by bjohnson2005 » Dec. 8, 2012 6:50pm

Welcome Safron! Let us know your due date when you find out. I haven't been to see the doctor at all. They didn't want me to come until I was 8 weeks and with no blood or previous miscarriages then I guess this is normal. I still would like an HCG just to know that things are okay, but I only have a few more weeks to wait. I can do. Just need to stay busy.

bjohnson2005

Reply by Saffron80 » Dec. 9, 2012 12:24am

Second beta is in.

first beta 3717
second beta 6873

doubling time 51.87 hours

Doc said this is great and I am set for my next u/s on the 17th. Phew!

And I am definitely feeling pregnant. Lots of symptoms.

User Image

Saffron80

Reply by msbritt07 » Dec. 9, 2012 4:51am

Lol bjohnson because I am due on the 6th and I was very busy lol. And just to add bj are my initials my last name is Johnson! I have really sore boobs and nipples I pee constantly and have trouble sleeping staying asleep and wake up early so far no morning sickness which is great my last pregnancy I had it from 6 weeks to the day until tight before I had her at 20. I was diagnosed with an incompetent cervix in 2010 after 2 2nd trimester m/c. Will get my cerclage at 13 weeks. Excited nervous and anxious. But I know its our time so everything is going to be great!!

msbritt07

Reply by mommasami3 » Dec. 12, 2012 12:13am

Hi ladies!!

I had another draw last Friday. HCG was 12,095 and progesterone was 15.5. I had an ultrasound today:

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b107/thissami/image-2.jpg

I'm measuring 5w5d, which makes sense because I O'd late. :-) I saw the heartbeat, 112 bpm. I think I'm in love!! I have another us on the 21st. OB wants to make sure things continue to progress.

So far I'm nauseous all day, peeing a lot and bb's are super sore!! My new due date is August 8, 2013. :-)

mommasami3

Reply by astillion » Dec. 12, 2012 2:06am

Hi!!! I just found out I was pregnant . I am due around August 20th . Tomorrow I get my first HCG...i hope its good. I am about 4weeks pregnant.

I was trying for 2 years with 2 chemical pregnancies . I feel good about this one.

User Image

astillion

Reply by KaylaBee » Dec. 12, 2012 3:26am

Hi Girls,

I founbd out i was pregnanct quite early on in my cycle after 3 months of trying which we were really lucky.
Would love any buddies to chat with about symtoms.. I have sore boobs,bloating,frequent peeing and just starting to get tiredness thats about it so far.
Congrats to you all and look forward to hearing more updates! :D xx
P.s Ill read this prop when im not at work lol ;)

KaylaBee

Reply by davinap » Dec. 12, 2012 5:39am

Hi ladies

my edd is a range so its july 31st to aug 4th so because they cant exactly pin point my due date they are goiing to do a u/s on this friday im so happy bcuz im so ready to see my lil miracle.

But the only thingg is that i have been having extremly terrible morning sickness and if im not spu-ing chunks every few minutes then my stomach feels like its turned upside down.. But it will all feel worth it when i bring my second baby home.

User Image

davinap

Reply by Saffron80 » Dec. 12, 2012 4:19pm

Congrast mommasami3!!! What a beautiful bean!!!

Welcome Andrea! Congrats on your BFP!

Congrats and Welcome Kaylabee!!

Good luck on Friday Davinap!!! Can't wait to hear how it goes!

User Image

Saffron80