Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

August 2013 - Page 23

Replies (449)

Reply by JazzyMa25 » Aug. 20, 2013 9:46pm

Congratulations to the ladies who have given birth! Hubs and I are going to try to "get things started" I can go into labor by Saturday. I really don't want to pass my due date on Saturday, so any day this week will be great! I'll also be chugging pineapple juice to try to get things started. Wish us luck!

JazzyMa25

Reply by BabyMamax5 » Aug. 20, 2013 10:27pm

Ugh! I heard you had to eat fresh pineapple, so that's what I did. I ate the whole damn thing and NOTHING! I've also walked alot, had spicy food, had TONS of sex and went on roads that were so bumpy I'm sure the underneath of my car is not pretty, lol. I've admitted defeat but oh well, I'll be at the hosp bright and early Mon for a c/s.

User Image
Pregnant with a
User Image

BabyMamax5

Reply by JazzyMa25 » Aug. 21, 2013 6:12pm

Yea I started eating fresh pineapples too along with the pineapple juice throughout the day. I have my appointment this afternoon to see if I'm dilated at all, but I''m feeling doubtful. We plan on having lots of sex as well! Lol

JazzyMa25

Reply by BabyMamax5 » Aug. 22, 2013 3:01pm

Dh and I have been having sex like crazy and nothing! We've kinda slowed down these last few days tho, I made the mistake of saying that my water could break while we were "doin it" and it creeped him out so badly he doesn't want to get near me, lol! It really doesn't matter anymore anyways, my c/s is on Mon.

Countdown to Baby: 4 days

User Image
Pregnant with a
User Image

BabyMamax5

Reply by JazzyMa25 » Aug. 22, 2013 5:52pm

Well my doctor isn't talking about c/s, but she mentioned if I haven't gone into labor naturally, that she was going to induce me next week. I absolutely do not want to be induced, although I almost was yesterday! (Long story, kinda--wrote a journal about it)

Hubs and I tried sex yesterday, but he said he felt pressured and "used" lol. Poor hubs. So we'll be trying to make it more spontaneous!

JazzyMa25

Reply by JazzyMa25 » Aug. 26, 2013 4:21pm

Well I have another dreaded appointment this afternoon. Since I'm past my due date, I guess we'll be talking about induction soon, although that's something I'd like to avoid altogether. But on the bright side, at least I know baby girl will be coming soon. Looks like I'm the only one left :(

JazzyMa25

Reply by BabyMamax5 » Aug. 27, 2013 7:00pm

He's here! Deklan was born at 9:59 am yest morn weighing 8 lbs and 19 1/2 in long. I had a problem during the c/s, I lost a ton of blood, my pressure kept dropping and my temp was really low too. I was given dbl the amount of pitocin to help with the bleeding and almost needed a transfusion. Right after Deklan was born he had severe trouble breathing and was transported out of state to a NICU in VT. I had a horrible night last night with vomiting, pressure dropping and low oxygen, so I had to have oxygen all night. But this morning I was perfect, I took a shower and walked around and haven't had any pain at all. They let me go today so I can go to be with my son tmrw morn, there is nothing like the feeling of leaving the hosp without your baby...

BabyMamax5

Reply by JazzyMa25 » Aug. 29, 2013 1:21pm

Congratulations! I have my induction this evening, so I'll soon join the official Mommies Club.

JazzyMa25

Reply by BabyMamax5 » Sep. 3, 2013 1:52pm

My Little Bear right after I nursed him, do you think he liked it? Lol!

User Image

BabyMamax5