Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

Who's due in June 2016?

Category: Due Date Clubs - June
Posted by mkm413 » Oct. 12, 2015 6:12pm

I just found out I'm pregnant this morning! Nice dark BFP, but also some cramping, so I'm a tad nervous. I had a 2nd trimester loss over the summer (cord accident) and I'm afraid of going through that again. I'm trying to think positive and stay stress-free, though! This will be my first baby.

Based on last AF, I'm 4w5d and my EDD is June 15.

If you're due in June or late May/early July, please feel free to drop in and say hello! I'd love to get a lively due date group going. :)

mkm413

Replies (36)

Reply by Mrsfingerscrossd » Oct. 13, 2015 4:47am

Hello. I am sorry for your past loss, of course you would be nervous. I hope all goes well for you this pregnancy!. I am due on 13 June and an 5w1d now. I had some cramping in week 4 too around the time af would have showed but it went away and hasn't come back so don't worry too much.

Even a couple of suspected chemical pregnancies is enough for me to be super paranoid. I take a pee test every day just to see the line and make sure it's darker than the control. I also check my % risk of misscarriage day by day to watch the number fall as I go on.

You are not alone.

Mrsfingerscrossd

Reply by mkm413 » Oct. 14, 2015 1:47am

I think this is turning into a CP, unfortunately. I've had dark red-brownish spotting all day and the usual AF-related discomforts. :(

Still holding out hope that this little one stays sticky until full flow happens, but I pray it doesn't. I'm all out of tests or I'd POAS just to see if the line is darker than it was before.

mkm413

Reply by slewakoa » Oct. 14, 2015 3:09am

Hi all! I'm 4 wks 3 days with baby #2! Due June 18! Found out last week and I too have had on and off mild cramping and spotting. The spotting has been brown (old) blood and minimal and the cramping stopped yesterday. Never got intense just super dull cramping. Praying for everything to be ok MKM413 and invert sorry for your loss over the summer, that is terrible. Take another test in the am and keep us posted!

Mrsfingersceossed-congrats! And you're not alone! I've tested with cheapies every day since the first few days in which I tested with FRER! Is this your first?

I had beta draw yesterday and it was 168. I'll get it drawn again tomorrow so please say a prayer that it doubles like it's supposed to! I'm speaking positive thoughts and prayers for all of us! Where are you guys from? :)

slewakoa

Reply by mkm413 » Oct. 14, 2015 5:17am

Welcome and congrats on your BFP, slewakoa!

My spotting has turned into bright red bleeding, so I guess this is it for me. I don't need a doctor to tell me it's over. :/

Best of luck to you ladies. I hope you have comfortable full-term pregnancies and happy, healthy babies!

mkm413

Reply by Mrsfingerscrossd » Oct. 14, 2015 6:27am

I am soo sorry MKM413 :( :(. I will pray for your strong rainbow baby very soon.

Mrsfingerscrossd

Reply by slewakoa » Oct. 14, 2015 11:30am

I'm very sorry and hope you get pregnant again quickly :(

slewakoa

Reply by slewakoa » Oct. 14, 2015 11:35am

Mrsfingerscrossed,
I read your profile and I'm glad to see in not alone... My 2 year old is still not usually a great sleeper and it feels like almost everyone else's
Kids are great sleepers. Of course people always have their amazing suggestions (as if the same thing works for every kid) and most don't worn for mine. Anyway, at least I know I'm not alone. When did you daughter start sleeping well on a regular basis? It's hit or miss with my son, but it has gotten easier at least

slewakoa

Reply by Starmama14 » Oct. 14, 2015 7:29pm

Hi ladies -

Hopefully I can join you! My EDD is June 8th and this will be my second child! It is still so early yet so I know anything can happen!

I still have two weeks to go until my first appointment - such torture :)

GL to all - can't wait to share this pregnancy journey with all of you!

Starmama14

Reply by Mrsfingerscrossd » Oct. 15, 2015 5:54am

Slewakoa: ha, you might not want to hear this but my daughter didn't start sleeping through the night until she was 5!!! I refused to do controlled crying though. People suggested that but it went against every maternal instinct i had.

Hi Starmamma. Good luck for your 8 week scan.

Mrsfingerscrossd

Reply by PregNation » Oct. 15, 2015 2:13pm

Hello all! Im 5weeks 5days and Im due June 11 2016. This is my third pregnancy, the second ended in April at 17weeks, baby had no heartbeat. Only God knows why. Pretty excited for my little bean, i know it will all work out... I have a 4year old(well he turns 4 on the 24th) and I think he'll be excited to have a little brother/sister! SO is excited for this journey, its his first baby, he keeps blabbing but we haven't told our families yet?

PregNation

Reply by slewakoa » Oct. 15, 2015 7:22pm

STARMAMA- Welcome! Congrats to you! I have 4 weeks until my first apt! Ah! Yes, so much can happen, but we can still stay positive!

MRSFINGERSCROSSED- Well he prob sleeps through the night about half the week, and the other half he wakes up once around 10-11 and sleeps the rest of the night, so I cant really complain! It used to be so much worse! Infancy was pretty tough, but it wasn't any fault of his own. He had a lot of things stacked against him. Colic, acid reflux, my low milk supply, etc, etc. Praying for an easier go this time!! And yeah, we aren't CIO people either. Tried it twice and it was a disaster. Totally not worth it for us.

PREGNATION- Welcome! So sorry about your previous loss, and congrats on this one! We haven't really told our 2 y/o yet, I don't think he will understand for a while anyway haha. And we have told only a few people so far. My in-laws don't even know yet. We are waiting until after first sono to tell them but wont tell others for a while.

Well I had beta draws this time and it was 168 Monday morning and 375 yesterday, yay! 4 wees 5 days today... baby should have a heart beat any day! Are you guys finding out the sex? we did with our son, but i'm trying to convince my husband not to this time! I really don't want to find out until birth! :)

slewakoa

Reply by Starmama14 » Oct. 15, 2015 7:40pm

Pregnation - WELCOME! We are due pretty close...how exciting :)

Slewakoa - Congrats on your rising beta! That's awesome! As for finding out the sex...that is all ready a debate between the hubby and I...LOL! Here's the deal...with our daughter my hubby didn't want to find out and I did and I pretty much pressured him to find out until he finally gave in. I bargained that when we had #2 the decision would be completely up to him and I would go along with whatever he wants. He's all ready pushing not to find out early while I am all ready regretting the bargain I made ;) So, I guess I will go along with whatever hubby wants but that doesn't mean I won't try to convince him to change his mind along the way ;)

Anyone have a "gut" feeling on what they are having??

Starmama14

Reply by slewakoa » Oct. 16, 2015 1:30am

STAR- that is hilarious! I wonder if he will call you out! Does he rememeber the deal vividly? Haha! I'm terrible about guessing what I or anyone else is having, even with a 50/50 chance, so I'm not going to bother hahaha! Any symptoms so far? Not a whole lot here. Definitely already noticing a diff in my oxygen demand increasing when I'm running. Crazy! I didn't have much morning sickness with my son, so I'm hoping the same goes this time! I'm in nursing school so that would be crappy to deal with, but I'll make it work!

slewakoa

Reply by Starmama14 » Oct. 19, 2015 2:39pm

Honestly? I am not feeling a ton of symptoms yet and that has me a tiny bit concerned. Then again, I didn't really feel much of anything with my daughter until 7 weeks - and then I was slammed with symptoms and it was rough. I am definitely bloated and have had some nausea but other than that, nothing else!

Starmama14

Reply by bradipina » Oct. 21, 2015 1:50pm

Hi all, I do hope I will make it all the way through till June (EDD 17 June 2016)!
Had 3 miscarriages last year so am trying to keep hopes low, am too scared (my doubling times are also not that fast).
Keeping fingers and toes crossed that the baby sticks.

m/c Feb. 2014 8 weeks
IVF/ICSI 1, 04/14
IVF/ICSI 2, 06/14 m/c 7 weeks
IVF/ICSI 3 10/14: m/c 6 weeks
IVF/ICSI 4 9/15: m/c 8+4 weeks
IVF/ICSI 5 4/15
IVF/ICSI 6 11/16

bradipina

Reply by Starmama14 » Oct. 21, 2015 6:09pm

Welcome Bradipina! Praying for a sticky bean for you! Keep us posted!

Starmama14

Reply by PregNation » Oct. 22, 2015 5:50am

mkm413 please do let us know if you are alright?

PregNation

Reply by slewakoa » Oct. 22, 2015 9:30pm

Bradipina- welcome! Praying your baby stays happy and healthy for the next 8 months!!

Where is everyone from and when is first sono? I'm from OK and my first sono is Nov 12. I'll be 8+5

slewakoa

Reply by bradipina » Oct. 24, 2015 10:25am

I am across the big pond in Germany, my scan is due at 7 weeks next Friday 30.11. (early because it is an ivf clinic), hoping for a strong hb!
best of luck to everyone!

bradipina

Reply by hannahsmommy » Oct. 24, 2015 5:15pm

DD June 15th. Second pregnancy. First scan yesterday heartbeat 125! Next scan in 2 weeks. (I had infertility issues following the birth of my daughter so I'm in a higher risk class). Hope to keep in touch with you ladies along the way!

hannahsmommy