Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

Sep 2013 babies!!! - Page 21

Replies (455)

Reply by BabyMamax5 » Apr. 11, 2013 9:47pm

This pregnancy has pretty much been from hell, but one good thing about it is I can't stand fast food! Just the thought makes my stomach queasy. Also I have lost 10lbs so far. Other than that nothing else has seemed to go right! Hoping all goes well when I have my anatomy scan on Mon. I'm a little nervous b/c they want me to see a neurologist (2 of my children have a hereditary neurological disorder) so I really hope they don't find anything wrong. Keep your finger's crossed ladies!

User Image
Pregnant with a
User Image

BabyMamax5

Reply by 2Frsty » Apr. 12, 2013 4:02am

BabyMama--> Praying for a perfect anatomy scan! I'm sure everything will turn out just fine! You have made it this far; I have faith that all will be well!

On the brightest note of all:
After much contemplation and discussion with other women, I have come to the conclusion that the little "nerve twitches" I've been feeling for a month are DEFINITELY my son kicking and squirming about!!! OMG, it's the most amazing feeling in the world to finally know that it's him! I am in ! I swear I'm floating 10 feet off the ground! Looks like it might be a for me after all! It's like the 12 years I have been waiting and trying for a baby have finally paid off! I'm literally in tears!

~Linda~
December 27, 2012
Delivered my baby September 4, 2013
April 4, 2016
Hoping for a this time!

2Frsty

Reply by bubica » Apr. 12, 2013 9:33am

2Frsty
you've been trying for 12 years to get a baby- that must have been horrible!
I feel some pinch, i thought those were ligaments moving and draw ...

Congrats on you're first kicks

bubica

Reply by babynummie » Apr. 12, 2013 5:07pm

2Frsty - Congratulations on this pregnancy after 12 years!!!!! AND YYYYAAAAAAYYYYYY for feeling the baby squirm about

I'm off to the doctor shortly to find out our baby's gender...I'm SO excited but SO nervous!!!!!

User Image

babynummie

Reply by 2Frsty » Apr. 13, 2013 3:17am

Thanks ladies! As of today: JP has found Mommy's belly button and has taken a liking to punching it. NOT COOL! It literally took my breath away at the grocery store! He was whacking away at it for a good 15 minutes before he decided to begin kicking me in his usual comfy spot. I wasn't expecting kicks and jabs to hurt...

babynummie--> Soooo.....what are you having?!?! Inquiring minds want to know!

~Linda~
December 27, 2012
April 4, 2016
Hoping for a this time!

2Frsty

Reply by FullOfBaby0527 » Apr. 13, 2013 3:40am

Ultrasound got bumped up to Monday morning first thing!!!!! I don't think I can make it thur the weekend without exploding!!!!!!!!!! or

FullOfBaby0527

Reply by 2Frsty » Apr. 13, 2013 1:50pm

FullOfBaby--> You can do it! (In my best "Waterboy" voice!) You've waited almost 20 weeks; another few days won't kill ya, although it feels like it! Keep yourself busy until Monday!

~Linda~
December 27, 2012
April 4, 2016
Hoping for a this time!

2Frsty

Reply by BabyMamax5 » Apr. 13, 2013 2:35pm

2 MORE DAYS!!! 2 more days and I will be halfway through my pregnancy! I can't believe it! He moves like crazy now and DH felt him for the first time last night, I had to force him b/c it creeps him out lol. Also have my anatomy scan on Mon at 1pm. Thanks to those of you who are keeping us in your thought's. I'm staying positive everything will look good.

User Image
Pregnant with a
User Image

BabyMamax5

Reply by babynummie » Apr. 14, 2013 10:43am

We're having a boy!!!! Jameson Adam is right on schedule with growth and the anatomy scan looked great!! I have to go back in 4 weeks for a more in depth U/S with our local hospital due to in the beginning of this pregnancy there was apparently an amniotic band...but it is detached from him, THANK GOD!!!!

babynummie

Reply by BabyMamax5 » Apr. 14, 2013 1:34pm

Congrats on your boy Nummie! It looks like it's a boy year, I swear everyone is either having one or had one already.

User Image
Pregnant with a
User Image

BabyMamax5

Reply by 2Frsty » Apr. 15, 2013 2:22am

Babynummie--> on your baby ! It does seem to be the year for boys!

Had a really productive day today! Helped a friend put her living room back together after getting the floors done, planted 2 rose bushes, and transplanted a decorative bush from the back yard to the front yard. I feel so accomplished!

Baby's been moving around off and on all day; he's most active between 5:00 and 11:00 pm though. The bigger he (and my belly) gets the more I'm feeling him. It's awesome! at 1st kick!

~Linda~
December 27, 2012
April 4, 2016
Hoping for a this time!

2Frsty

Reply by BabyMamax5 » Apr. 15, 2013 1:38pm

20 WKS TODAY! I can't believe I'm officially halfway done! U/s today @ 1, dh is going with me for the first time(he doesn't go to any dr's appt either) so I'm excited to have him see our little guy!

User Image
Pregnant with a
User Image

BabyMamax5

Reply by bubica » Apr. 15, 2013 1:42pm

20w, 50%

so happy

pregnancy week by week
User Image

bubica

Reply by DeeDeeT » Apr. 15, 2013 2:11pm

I'm falling apart waiting for my next appt on the 25th! Time hurry up!

In the meantime, I caught a terrible cold. When I cough, it hurts everything from my throat to the bottom of my abdomen Hope everyone is doing well this week

DeeDeeT

Reply by BabyMamax5 » Apr. 15, 2013 6:16pm

Went to my u/s- everything looks good. He is still a boy and has the LONGEST legs I've ever seen. He weighs about 11oz and his hb was 141!

User Image
Pregnant with a
User Image

BabyMamax5

Reply by FullOfBaby0527 » Apr. 15, 2013 8:03pm

Had my gender scan this morning and it looks like we are having a GIRL !!! she is currently weighing in at 11oz and is stubborn just like her daddy. She is currently breech so they wasnt able to get all the measurements at the time so i have to go back in 2wks so they can try again. The tech was jiggling the doppler to try and get her to move but all she would do is kick at it!! I had to turn on my side just so we could figure out what the sex was, lol!! Hubby wanted a boy but he couldnt be happier. He actually had tears in his eyes when they printed out the pictures for him. We went to babies 'r' us afterwards and you should have seen him telling everyone that we are having a girl.

Link to ultrasound:
http://www.countdownmypregnancy.com/my-pregnancy/my-ultrasounds_entry.php?u=16321&ultrasoundid=3947

FullOfBaby0527

Reply by 2Frsty » Apr. 16, 2013 11:51am

FullofBaby--> on your little ! Sheesh, I think you're the only one I've seen in a while who's having a girl; most of us have been all !

Babymama--> That was the 1st thing DH and I noticed on the 1st scan we had that actually looked like a baby, was that he had LONG legs! I laughed and said he couldn't be my kid because DH and I are really short!

So my belly has changed shape again! All I had was a decent sized baby bump below my belly button, but as of yesterday it looks like I've rounded out from my boobs down! Idk if baby moved up a bit or what, but I've gone from baby bump to straight up preggo-belly in like 2 hours! I'm loving it! People are finally able to tell I'm preggers when we go places, instead of looking at me and assuming I eat too much!

~Linda~
December 27, 2012
April 4, 2016
Hoping for a this time!

2Frsty

Reply by Lindsaytom » Apr. 16, 2013 1:54pm

Hi ladies

Had an unexpected appointment today, only due for next on 09 May.

However I had slight itchyness and burning urine. Have protein yet again in urine. Then it was followed by spotting. Panic mode.

Doc suggested I come in and did my full appointment then. Baby boy is doing good, moving around and active as ever. Loved seeing him.

She however did rectal exam and internal just to check if there's any bleeding and came to conclusion that I stress spot. Yes. So when things get hectic and I push myself too much, I spot. WTH, not a comforting thing but she said unless its accompanied with painful cramping its fine and normal.

Due date remains unchanged. I now see her end of May only. Didn't get to take a scan pic home (she did print one but I forgot it there).

- 27 September but mc in October at 8wks
- 08 January 2013

VBAC planned however if baby hasn't arrived by 16 September then we will have a c-sec.

User ImageMake a pregnancy ticker

Lindsaytom

Reply by babynummie » Apr. 16, 2013 4:24pm

Fullofbaby on your baby girl!!!

Frsty - I feel ya on the ever expanding baby "bump", I am full blown preggo belly as well. I came back from Spring Break with a full on belly no little bump anymore. I work at a school and the kids are finally feeling comfortable asking if I'm pregnant...said they didn't want to assume just in case lol. They are so sweet!!!

Quick question for you ladies, have any of you purchased the maternity body pillows? Thoughts on it? I woke up last night rolled over on my stomach and thinking my body pillow that I have isn't cutting it.

User Image

babynummie

Reply by BabyMamax5 » Apr. 16, 2013 5:58pm

I had my first "belly touch" yesterday. My next door neighbor practically ran ppl over to get to me when I was talking to my mom, lol. She did ask if she could touch it which was nice, so I let her. This is my 5th baby so my belly is very big for 20wks so I guess I'm going to have to watch out for belly toucher's now! :)

User Image
Pregnant with a
User Image

BabyMamax5