Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

Sep 2013 babies!!! - Page 22

Replies (455)

Reply by BabyMamax5 » Apr. 23, 2013 12:27am

I was laying in bed last night and actually saw my stomach move! This is the first time it's been hard enough to really notice. DH barely felt him a few days ago but this was unmistakable! :) Also I'm 21 wks today. Can't believe how time is flying, dh said we should start buying a box of diapers/wipes a month until Deklan is born. None of my kids ever fit into newborn so I think we'll stalk up on size 1 for now.

User Image
Pregnant with a
User Image

BabyMamax5

Reply by 2Frsty » Apr. 23, 2013 1:54pm

BabyMama--> That is such a smart idea! I wasn't going to buy anything like diapers & wipies until after my showers, but I absolutely love it!

~Linda~
December 27, 2012
Delivered my baby September 4, 2013
April 4, 2016
Hoping for a this time!

2Frsty

Reply by BabyMamax5 » Apr. 23, 2013 5:50pm

He figured if we bought a box each month it wouldn't be so expensive last minute! He can be so smart sometimes, lol!

User Image
Pregnant with a
User Image

BabyMamax5

Reply by BabyMamax5 » Apr. 24, 2013 5:00pm

Ok so I noticed that everytime dh and I have "alone" time at night it puts the baby to sleep! On the nights we don't do anything he moves like crazy! :) So now I practically attack dh at night more so b/c I want the baby to stop moving and let me sleep lol. Dh isn't complaining....

User Image
Pregnant with a
User Image

BabyMamax5

Reply by 2Frsty » Apr. 25, 2013 1:56pm

So every time DH and I our baby starts protesting, especially if I...got there! Baby starts hopping around in there like a Mexican jumping bean!

~Linda~
December 27, 2012
April 4, 2016
Hoping for a this time!

2Frsty

Reply by BabyMamax5 » Apr. 25, 2013 2:01pm

I had spicy tacos last night and he DID NOT like it, lol. I swear it felt like he was trying to get out of my stomach! He was moving soo much and then I got horrible stomach pains, so it looks like tacos are out for the rest of this pregnancy.

User Image
Pregnant with a
User Image

BabyMamax5

Reply by cjpalaska » Apr. 25, 2013 6:57pm

It's a ........GIRL!!!

We just got back from my 3 hour appointment at the high risk dr....... and they found no problems! And we found out it is a girl..... so we will have two girls! Very excited and relieved all is well so far!

cjpalaska

Reply by lyssa787 » Apr. 26, 2013 3:47am

Congrats on the girls ladies!!

I don't remember who asked about the pregnancy pillow, but I have one and I LOVE IT.

lol about baby dancing effects on baby. Ours doesn't seem to mind at all. He just kind of adjusts himself and then goes to sleep. . .

oh and today we found out we are having a BOY :D Not a girl like it looked like earlier. Turns out our little man is just shy like his daddy. Took the tech nearly our whole 20w scan to see his bits. He just really likes to keep his legs closed. lol I'm supposed to be 18w 6d today, but Aryn is measuring 20w 3d, so not enough to move our due date, but still interesting. Weighs 10 ounces :)

Also learned something interesting today. I thought I had been feeling the baby curl up into a tight ball. Felt like I was carrying a rock for a few minutes. Actually...that's a contraction!! Anyone else having those yet? Dr said they're fine unless I'm getting more than 4 an hour and they dont go away with rest and water. I was just surprised, since i only really feel them on one side of my belly or the other.

lyssa787

Reply by 2Frsty » Apr. 26, 2013 12:44pm

@ Lyssa--> I hadn't heard it described as "carrying a rock" before, but come to think of it, that's exactly how it feels every now and then! Hmmmm...will have to ask my OB about it today. Congrats on the little !

@ CJ--> Congrats on your precious little ! I was secretly hoping for one, but in the end I'm just as happy to be having our boy!

AFM: Today's the day...we get to see our little bundle of joy! My 20 week appointment's not until 10:00, but I'm up and bright eyed at 7:30 from the excitement! Feeling a bit better today, and hoping to 'get things moving' this morning before my appointment; that way my OB only has a few pounds to complain about, not a ton! Will let everyone know how it goes!

~Linda~
December 27, 2012
April 4, 2016
Hoping for a this time!

2Frsty

Reply by DeeDeeT » Apr. 26, 2013 2:01pm

Finally had my 20 week u/s and it's a BOY! DH is over the moon! I must admit I'm pretty excited myself.

I thought I was the only one having those "balled up tight" feelings. I was so scared to call it a contraction, but that's what the doctor says too. She says it's time to be scared if they start feeling like menstrual cramps.

DeeDeeT

Reply by 2Frsty » Apr. 26, 2013 10:46pm

DH and I went to our 20 week ultrasound this morning, and baby is still a , and still pretty proud of himself, evidently! Spent about 30 minutes measuring him (he's right on target to the day) and the whole time I was falling deeper and deeper in with him! I swear he looks like DH already! DH's parents came with us, and his Mom was snapping pictures the whole time! When the Dr measured my fundal height I'm measuring 2 weeks ahead, but that it shouldn't be an issue. Dr says the pain I've been having is predominantly severe round ligament pain. He suggested a belly support band. Anyone know where I can get one fairly cheap?

User Image

~Linda~
December 27, 2012
April 4, 2016
Hoping for a this time!

2Frsty

Reply by BabyMamax5 » Apr. 27, 2013 1:38am

I went to a wake tonight and halfway through I started to get horrible stomach cramping! It's all the way around my back too. I've had mild bleeding so my guess is another damn cyst. :(

User Image
Pregnant with a
User Image

BabyMamax5

Reply by bubica » Apr. 27, 2013 10:21pm

I am with a boy.
And, yesterday my mother had a terrible car accident.
I'm going to take care of her for a very long time, and I don't know how am I going to do that. Pregnant, and then with a baby ....
She has broken leg, hip pelvis ... In the best scenario, she's going to be an invalid. She's 75 years old.

pregnancy week by week
User Image

bubica

Reply by 2Frsty » Apr. 28, 2013 12:55am

@ Bubica--> I am so sorry to hear of your mother's misfortune, but on your little nevertheless! And take heart; it has been my experience through the loss of my father at such a young age last August (he was only 67) that we never have more placed upon our shoulders than we can handle. I am praying for her speedy recovery and for strength and peace to befall you.

@ BabyMama--> Girl, you just need to get rid of those damn cysts all together! But considering I've had them off and on my whole life, I know that's easier said than done! with that!!!

AFM: Had a semi-productive day today; managed to vacuum the living room, office, and stairs before my blood sugar dropped to 63! Man, it sucks when that happens! On the brighter side DH let me take an hour and a half long nap this afternoon and it was beautiful!

~Linda~
December 27, 2012
April 4, 2016
Hoping for a this time!

2Frsty

Reply by BabyMamax5 » Apr. 28, 2013 1:14am

Thanks 2frsty! I swear I've never had them so bad in my life until this pregnancy. I can count on one hand how many I've had since I was 16, but lately it's been terrible. Every u/s I have seems to show a cyst and a few have already burst. :/ Sucky! Other then that things are going good pregnancy wise so I guess I'm lucky?

User Image
Pregnant with a
User Image

BabyMamax5

Reply by alishacolin » Apr. 28, 2013 4:00am

Hey ladiess,
So Im due on September 16th and just found out we are having a little boy ! So excited, already looking at names and little outfits <3

congrats everyone, and good luck! (:

alishacolin

Reply by BabyMamax5 » Apr. 29, 2013 4:27pm

22 wks today!!! Woohoo! Got an OB appt later today at 3pm :)

User Image
Pregnant with a
User Image

BabyMamax5

Reply by BabyMamax5 » Apr. 29, 2013 10:39pm

Went to my appt and my OB was concerned with the cramping and spotting I've been having so he sent me for a cervical length u/s. Everything looked good so now they're going to check for kidney stones, if that comes back I'm worried they won't find the reason for my cramping/spotting. He said it's not my cysts causing all of this. Baby looked great hb was 157 and he's still a boy! Next appt will be in 3wks!

User Image
Pregnant with a
User Image

BabyMamax5

Reply by 2Frsty » Apr. 30, 2013 12:51pm

@ Alisha--> Welcome, and on your little ! My family is very superstitious about buying anything for baby until after the 1st trimester, so when we found out at 14 weeks that we were having a I couldn't stop myself; I HAD to buy a few things for him!

@ BabyMama--> I've had Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) my whole life, and was actually told by several OB/GYNs that the likelihood of me ever conceiving due to all the cysts was very slim-to-none. Guess doctors don't have ALL the answers!

AFM: Been feeling baby more and more lately! He wasn't as active yesterday as he was the day before. My back is a little sore from all the work I did yesterday. I think other than laundry today, I plan on relaxing a bit!

~Linda~
December 27, 2012
April 4, 2016
Hoping for a this time!

2Frsty

Reply by BabyMamax5 » May. 1, 2013 1:29am

@2frsty- they said I have the same thing and this is my 5th baby, 6th pregnancy so ya I def didn't have an issue getting pregnant, lol! You can tell though that I have had a few cysts at one time during my last few u/s. and since 16 I've had numerous ones burst.

User Image
Pregnant with a
User Image

BabyMamax5