Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

Sep 2013 babies!!! - Page 23

Replies (455)

Reply by cjpalaska » May. 2, 2013 6:57pm

Well I haven't been feeling good lately.... I kept thinking it was maybe anemia or some other inbalance but at my last dr. apt. they did bloodwork and said it was all normal..... But I am still feeling lousy all the time! Getting tired of it! I thought it was suppose to get better in the 2nd trimester.... and it did in my last pregnancy but this one is kicking my but! I am so exhausted all the time. It doesn't help that my little girl has been getting up at 5 AM lately.... I haven't had any time off from taking care of her except one hour one time since she was born almost a year ago! I just want one day to stay in bed all day and rest!!! How do you other ladies with other children do it when you are so tired and pregnant? Any ideas, tips, suggestions?

cjpalaska

Reply by kcordell » May. 2, 2013 7:13pm

CJP I have a 3 yr old. It can get in exhausting! I give him something busy to do. Play doh, Color wonder paint/markers. And I try to read or do something on the couch. Or if he is super cranky we will watch cartoons together and make a pallet night with popcorn. Sleep has been rare these days. So I feel ya sister!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

kcordell

Reply by cjpalaska » May. 2, 2013 7:16pm

Madison is only 11 months so she doesn't watch tv yet and can't really do any of those activities on her own either! Makes it hard because I can't just give her something to do and rest - she is at the age where she is moving and getting into everything all the time! I can't even sit too long at one time!

cjpalaska

Reply by BabyMamax5 » May. 3, 2013 12:16am

@KC & CJ- I know how you both feel! I have a 4yr old, 5 yr old and a 7yr old at home. The youngest ones are boys and I swear the only time I have peace & quiet is when they're in school, otherwise it's CHAOS!

User Image
Pregnant with a
User Image

BabyMamax5

Reply by Lindsaytom » May. 3, 2013 6:10am

HI ladies,

I've hit the half way mark... Wooohooo I feel like that is such an achievement.

I totally understand on the sleep thing. I'm so drained. I haven't hit that golden trimester mark as yet. I have a 4yr old who is super busy and doesn't give me much rest. However Dh has been stepping up thankfully.

This weekend we're off to a bike rally, the whole family. Not sure if I'm up to the 7hr drive considering we're not going in our own car but the family van. Hope they understand a stop when I need a bathroom break.

- 27 September but mc in October at 8wks
- 08 January 2013

VBAC planned however if baby hasn't arrived by 16 September then we will have a c-sec.

User ImageMake a pregnancy ticker

Lindsaytom

Reply by 2Frsty » May. 3, 2013 12:52pm

DH was FINALLY able to feel baby move last night! JP was super active during his favorite time of night 11:00-midnight, and DH felt a really good kick! He just grinned and asked if that was the baby. When I said yes he grinned even bigger and said, "That's too cool!" About freakin' time! I was afraid I was gonna be in labor before he had the patience to sit there long enough to feel him! Now I can start letting other people feel! All my friends want to feel the baby move, but I wouldn't let anyone feel him until DH had felt him first!

~Linda~
December 27, 2012
Delivered my baby September 4, 2013
April 4, 2016
Hoping for a this time!

2Frsty

Reply by BabyMamax5 » May. 4, 2013 3:55am

I had to take my youngest to the ER tonight, turns out he has fifth disease. I swear he always has something poor guy! He was COVERED in a horrible red itchy rash that seemed to come out of nowhere. :( They told me it'll only last a few days and that Benadryl would take care of the symptoms.

User Image
Pregnant with a
User Image

BabyMamax5

Reply by kcordell » May. 4, 2013 4:58am

Babymama my son had that rash a few weeks ago. Benedryl helps but they looj so pitiful! If he gets Super itchy I hear that oatmeal baths help too. I never had to do that though. Also fifths has the potential of risks to a pregnant lady. If you're concerned your OB can do a blood draw to see if you are immune. I had it done and am immune so it eased my worries. Hope your baby feels better soon!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

kcordell

Reply by BabyMamax5 » May. 5, 2013 12:43am

KC, I was going to call my dr Mon just to let them know what was going on and see what they want to do if anything. I was surprised to even find out he had it, he had no other symptoms-NONE. So when it says they are contagious before the rash I had no clue anything was even wrong. :/

User Image
Pregnant with a
User Image

BabyMamax5

Reply by BabyMamax5 » May. 6, 2013 12:12pm

I'm 23 weeks today! According to my "What To Expect" book I'm officially 6 months pregnant, yay!

User Image
Pregnant with a
User Image

BabyMamax5

Reply by kcordell » May. 7, 2013 2:44am

Yay babymama! Six months woo!! And I had NO idea until I saw the rash. Don't sweat it.

kcordell

Reply by BabyMamax5 » May. 7, 2013 11:44pm

Is it unusual that my dr has yet to "feel" my belly or even measure it? The only thing he does is listen to Deklan's hb and ask me about any symptoms I might be having...

User Image
Pregnant with a
User Image

BabyMamax5

Reply by Lindsaytom » May. 10, 2013 10:15am

Hi ladies,

Nothing new on my side, gained 4.3kg through his pregnancy so far (just under 10 pounds) and I don't think thats bad considering I'm 21wks and this is pregnancy 3 and baby 2. I'm definitely not a small girl, a short one yes. lol

Feeling baby move more often which is great.

And finally the apetite has arrived. Welcome to the second trimester. Sleeping is a challenge as I have a very visible bump who doesn't like any sleep position which works for me.

Lindsaytom

Reply by BabyMamax5 » May. 13, 2013 1:27am

Had an awesome mother's day! Woke up to breakfast, then took a bath with my new lavender bath set followed by I swear the best sex ever!!! Went to Dh's mother's grave to put flowers there- this is huge b/c this is the first time Dh has taken me and we've been together 6 yrs. When we got back I got to baby sit my 2 1/2 mo old nephew- I'm the first person to get to watch him, my mother was so jealous, lol. After that had the perfect dinner and Dh gave all the kids baths and put them to bed...Now it's cuddle time in front of the tv for Dh and I. *sigh* Best day ever....

User Image
Pregnant with a
User Image

BabyMamax5

Reply by BabyMamax5 » May. 13, 2013 5:46pm

24 weeks today!!!! GAH, I can't believe how fast everything seems to be going! I finished his nursery and now it all seems too real.

User Image
Pregnant with a
User Image

BabyMamax5