Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

September 2013 babies! Who's with me?

Category: Due Date Clubs - September
Posted by Loot18 » Jan. 3, 2013 2:31am

I thought I wold get one started! I am expecting #2 on 9/11, but if its anything like my first, I am sure I will deliver much sooner! What's your story?

Loot18

Replies (69)

Reply by stillfuntryin » Jan. 3, 2013 8:36am

Well i got my BFP today! I had a missed miscarrige in early december and had to have a D&C, i missed ovulation the cycle after my D&C and this cycle was my first full cycle! It took 15 months for me to conceive the first one so when i lost it i immeditely thourgth that it would take for ever again which made it so much harder.
I live in outback Australia 8 hrs from town and at the moment is our rainy season so going to town isnt possible... I will have to wait until i am 8 weeks or so and fly in with DH in his chopper to get a scan and make sure all is ok then fly home, we go on our holidays in March so that is when i will get everything i need done that i cant get done at 8 weeks, I am super stressed about this one, my last died of Trisomy 16 and was a little boy, we wanted a boy so we hope this one is also a boy.
I hope there are a few of you guys soon!!

stillfuntryin

Reply by lovinlife512 » Jan. 3, 2013 11:55pm

Hi girls! I am expecting number three on 9/9! How are you girls feeling? I have morning sickness pretty intense, and sore breasts but thats about it except for the intense exhaustion!

lovinlife512

Reply by Loot18 » Jan. 4, 2013 1:30am

Stillfuntryin-I am so sorry for your loss. I went through that in early August, and it was a very hard thing to deal with. A big congrats on your BFP!! That's insane you live that far out! Hopefully everything goes well during the next 4-5 weeks! I will say a little prayer for you.

Lovinlife512-congrats to you! We are two days off from each other! My breasts aren't that sore yet, but I have been crazy hungry which is odd for me this early on. And I have been exhausted too!!

Loot18

Reply by stillfuntryin » Jan. 4, 2013 2:55am

Last pregnancy i had little symptoms, i grew a cup size in the first week and allways had sore nipples and apart from being tierd all the time i had mild cramping at the start and thats it, but this time i woke up feeling a little yucky today and have had bad intergestion and burping (which i had last time) i feel super hungry and tierd at the same time LOL i hope these are all good signs, the Internet cheapie HPT's i have arnt very sensitive and are still only giving me super faint positives but i had a few from my last time left and they are clearly positive! I am still only 11 dpo so AF isnt even late yet... LOL... I know but i couldnt help but to test early when i had a implantation dip in my BBT and huge symptoms at around 7dpo i knew i was preg back then, crazy huh.

stillfuntryin

Reply by Loot18 » Jan. 4, 2013 3:34am

Not crazy at all! I started testing at 8dpo, and my tests started out extremely faint at 9dpo and have gradually gotten darker. I am 13 dpo today so yours will get darker. Hang in there!

Loot18

Reply by kcordell » Jan. 4, 2013 2:31pm

Hi everyone!!

I am due September 8!!! This will be baby #2 So I am predicting August Boobs are already growing and I can't seem to keep full!! I am constantly starving!!

Stillfuntryin: wow that is a long ways off!! I hope everything goes beautifully with this little one!! And a cup size in a week Holy boobs!! lol

LovinLife: I found with DS if I would have crackers right next to my bed and eat a few before even getting out of bed it helped with the morning sickness! Worth the shot :)

Loot: Congrats and thanks for starting a forum :)

So what is everyone here hoping for or ??

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

kcordell

Reply by stillfuntryin » Jan. 4, 2013 8:25pm

I want a boy so bad, but last time at around 7 weeks and found that i didnt really care what it was i was just happy to be preg! So this is my second chance at a family and i want a boy but i seem to be looking at girls name all the time.... i will be happy with anything

stillfuntryin

Reply by DeeDeeT » Jan. 7, 2013 3:37pm

Hi everyone! I'm expecting #1 on Sept. 11th. Not many symptoms here, except the sensitive nipples and heartburn. Like Stillfuntrying, I've already gone up a cup size. My boobs look awesome now lol!

With this being my first, I'm not really sure what to expect (even though I read the book).

DeeDeeT

Reply by Butterfly5 » Jan. 8, 2013 1:40am

Hi ladies, got my BFP yesterday EDD 18th September :)

Butterfly5

Reply by stillfuntryin » Jan. 8, 2013 2:29am

Well not good.... Did a FRER and there is a line but very faint and the digi says Not Pregnant :( AF is 2 days late so it should have been heaps darker than that, so sad and DH doesnt understand why im sad about it, we just actually had a fight so i am even more sad, this is my second loss in 4 months.....

stillfuntryin

Reply by Loot18 » Jan. 8, 2013 11:45am

Kcordell welcome and congrats to you! Husband wants a girl, but as long as its healthy, thats all that matters to me! Look forward to chatting with you over the next 8 months!

DeeDeeT congrats and welcome to you as well! We have the same due date!

Butterfly congrats and welcome! Isn't it so exciting!?!

Stillfuntryin you are not out until you see blood. Hang in there and I will say a prayer for you.

Loot18

Reply by Lindsaytom » Jan. 8, 2013 12:30pm

Hi ladies

Just got a faint bfp this morning. Suffered a miscarriage in October at 9 weeks. So very anxious and nervous.

END 24/09 on my wedding anniversary.

Lindsaytom

Reply by kcordell » Jan. 8, 2013 1:58pm

Stillfuntryin I'm very sorry hun!! Hoping they get darker. But I had a CP In October where my test never got darker. I am very sorry!

kcordell

Reply by slewakoa » Jan. 8, 2013 2:17pm

Hey all! Due SEPT 6 here... got bfp on xmas! Suffered chemical in October so really trying to keep excitement contained at least until first checkup at just over 8 weeks, even though lots of things can still happen. Praying we all have healthy and full term September babies!

User Image

slewakoa

Reply by Mommaspike » Jan. 8, 2013 5:49pm

Hello everyone, so far I am due September 1, but I think I ovulated extremely early so I may be due in the end of August. I got my positive already at 7 days past when I think I ovulated and about 9 days before AF was actually due. I am extremely excited, I haven't been feeling too bad. So far no morning sickness which I didn't have with my first almost 10 years ago. I do seem to be tired all the time, I never feel full and feel like all I do some days is eat, and my breasts have grown almost 2 cup sizes already. I finally get to see my doctor on Thursday and am hoping for an ultra sound. Best wishes to all!

Mommaspike

Reply by createmybump » Jan. 10, 2013 3:40pm

Hi. I'm about 4 weeks. A few months ago I had a miscarriage and it was pretty hard to go through. This pregnancy now seems to be going good. But I'm just taking it one day at a time.

createmybump

Reply by kcordell » Jan. 10, 2013 9:27pm

createmybump!!

Praying all goes well for you!!

Has anyone else here had sore lower abdomen muscles?? I'm 5 weeks 4 days and I feel like I've done crunches.

kcordell

Reply by DeeDeeT » Jan. 11, 2013 6:54pm

kcordell my stomach feels like that too

DeeDeeT

Reply by Loot18 » Jan. 13, 2013 3:22am

Lindsaytom welcome and congrats!! Baby dust to you that this one sticks!

Slewakoa welcome and congrats to you!! They say the odds are in our favor when we conceive in less than six months following a miscarriage. Fx for you!

Mommaspike sounds very promising! Welcome to the group!

Createmybump congrats and welcome!

Afm, very tired and having sleepless nights. I am so worried that I am going to get either the stomach virus or the flu that has been going around. Hopefully neither!

When is everyone's first doctor appts? I go on 1/17 to see the nurse for my blood orders and fill out paperwork. I will be 6 weeks then. I don't see the doctor until 1/29, unless they want o see me sooner. I am praying they will do an ultrasound that day. Having a miscarriage really makes enjoying a pregnancy hard until you get to see that little heartbeat.

Loot18

Reply by babynique22 » Jan. 14, 2013 12:19am

Congratulations everyone!
I am due 22nd September. This will be my 2nd child but have been TTCing for 6 months and have had two miscarriages during these months.

I am apprehensive and nervous that something is going to go wrong, but so far my hcg looks great 29 at dpo 10 and 85 at dpo 12).
to all and have a . Hopefully I can become pregnancy buddies with you all and we can keep each other comfort through this 9 month process

A baby is something you carry inside you for nine months, in your arms for three years and in your heart till the day you die

babynique22