Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

September 2013 babies! Who's with me? - Page 4

Replies (69)

Reply by BabyMamax5 » Feb. 19, 2013 4:46am

U/s @ 12wks. Had a neural tube u/s along with AFP bloodwork. have to repeat the test in my 2nd tri.

User Image

User Image
Pregnant with a
User Image

BabyMamax5

Reply by lizzhaa » Feb. 22, 2013 2:02am

Hi everyone! I'm new to this site but had been on CTP. Decided to check out everything over here.

A little about myself. I am 25 and DH is 27. We're high school sweethearts and have been together for 10 years (married 3). We're expecting our little bean Sept 15, 2013 and that makes me about 10 and 1/2 weeks. We heard the heartbeat on Monday. It was a truly amazing experience. We have our first u/s in about a week and half. I can hardly wait!

As for pregnancy symptoms. I'm doing pretty well. I always seem to jinx myself when I say this so I'll probably wake up puking tomorrow morning. Besides a little nausea here and there I'm mostly just hungry all the time. I've been craving tons of fruit, especially citrus!

lizzhaa

Reply by 2Frsty » Mar. 25, 2013 9:03pm

Hello ladies! It's hilarious: I've been following another forum for weeks and weeks, and never thought to see if there were any others!

Kcordell and I have the same due date, September 8th! How's everyone feeling? Other than the breathlessness, the hair falling out, and the mood swings (lately I'm mean as a dang snake!) I'm doing great! Anxiously awaiting the first movements that I can't attribute to gas or stretching!

~Linda~
December 27, 2012
Delivered my baby September 4, 2013
April 4, 2016
Hoping for a this time!

2Frsty

Reply by ttcbaby2jessicaz » Apr. 13, 2013 4:47pm

Wow it been way to long since I have posted! Today I am 17 weeks 5 days prego :) still have not had an ultrasound! But I did get to hear the hearbeat atvmy last appt. How is everyone doing??

ttcbaby2jessicaz

Reply by BabyMamax5 » Apr. 16, 2013 5:59pm

I had my first "belly touch" yesterday. My next door neighbor practically ran ppl over to get to me when I was talking to my mom, lol. She did ask if she could touch it which was nice, so I let her. This is my 5th baby so my belly is very big for 20wks so I guess I'm going to have to watch out for belly toucher's now! :)

User Image
Pregnant with a
User Image

BabyMamax5

Reply by BabyMamax5 » Apr. 23, 2013 12:27am

I was laying in bed last night and actually saw my stomach move! This is the first time it's been hard enough to really notice. DH barely felt him a few days ago but this was unmistakable! :) Also I'm 21 wks today. Can't believe how time is flying, dh said we should start buying a box of diapers/wipes a month until Deklan is born. None of my kids ever fit into newborn so I think we'll stalk up on size 1 for now.

User Image
Pregnant with a
User Image

BabyMamax5

Reply by babynique22 » Aug. 12, 2013 9:02pm

hELLO LADIES,
IT HAS BEEN A VERY LONG TIME SINCE I WROTE ON HERE LAST. OR EVEN SEEN THIS FORUM. HOWEVER, I WAS WONDERING HOW ALL WAS DOING? SPECIALLY SINCE WE ARE COMING TO THE END OF PREGNANCY.

A baby is something you carry inside you for nine months, in your arms for three years and in your heart till the day you die

babynique22

Reply by kcordell » Aug. 13, 2013 4:33am

Hey BabyNique!! Doing great!! 36weeks now. Come over to the Fall Babies forum!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

kcordell

Reply by shayb215 » Mar. 5, 2014 8:34pm

Hello Everyone!,

I am currently pregnant with baby #2 and I am due September 1st 2014. I am really excited since my first son is 6 and will be 7 by the time the baby is born; so its been a while since I've been pregnant. Its a learning experience all over again! I have a good feeling that this baby will make his/her debut before my due date, but we shall see. I can't wait to find out the sex in the next few weeks!

shayb215