Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

An Introduction to new member

Category: Special - Pregnancy Complications & Testing
Posted by TomSmith » Feb. 1, 2013 7:58pm

Hello guys

I am Tom Smith a newbie to this forum. I have found different topics and discussion.

Thanks a lot
Tom Smith

TomSmith

Replies (7)

Reply by acanatty » Jan. 20, 2018 3:20pm

Hi there guys, I hope you all are fine. We faced so much difficult time while trying to conceive. I personally believed that there was no such hard time then that. I feel worried all the time. My husband was worried. Now we are so thankful that It happened for us. Now I am finally becoming a mother. I am so much happy. I would really love to share this. I just want to know when I could think about ultra sound. Is it ok to do it now or should we wait.

acanatty

Reply by Hannahh123 » 37 weeks ago

Hannahh123

Reply by Hannahh123 » 27 weeks ago

Welcome to the forum. I hope you are able to find help here. The forum has helped me a lot. I remember when my last IVF failed I was shattered. It was one of the members of the forum who helped me out. Now I am visiting another clinic for my second IVF. So far things are going really well. I am hoping for the best.

Hannahh123

Reply by pagerelvy33 » 22 weeks ago

This is a great place to start a discussion. Also to ask for advice. There are a lot of people here. Most of them experience similar things. So they will be able to advise you on whatever bugs you. That's the best thing about such websites. You never feel alone.
This is how I discovered Ukraine. I mean, I did not know that there is an option of surrogacy abroad. And was told that it'd cost us more than 100k if we stay in the US. But we then start researching. After a few days of extensive research, we have found out that many people fly to Ukraine. And this is how we started looking into Ukrainian fertility centers. after that, we have signed with our agency in JAN. it is called World center of baby. And if not for forums and facebook chats we wouldn't have known about it even existing. but it has changed our lives.
They have matched our SM so quickly. In a month and a half. Other IPs are also frequent forum users. We have a separate chat. but still talk to each other here from time to time. and it is amazing. internet has definitely changed our lives. for the better for sure.
for anyone who is interested, here is the link to the website of the agency. WCOB - https://www.worldcenterofbaby.com
They are very professional. do not hesitate to email them right away. just see for yourself.
good luck, tom!

pagerelvy33

Reply by Hannahh123 » 21 weeks ago

Welcome to the forum. I hope we are able to help you here. The forum has always been a great source of help for me. When I was searching for a clinic that was reliable. A lot of people here helped me out. Really hoping for the best. Good luck to you. Sending baby dust your way.

Hannahh123

Reply by rableoggi » 9 weeks ago

Hello to you all ladies! I’m new to this forum but I’m pretty an old infertile warrior. I know this ironic definition sometimes offends people’s feeling but I’m okay with using it when talking about myself.
I suffer from severe endometriosis. 7 rounds of IVF have been left behind failed. Nothing was useful in my case. I tried different things but they didn’t work out. I was actually frustrated and there was no hope in my heart.
Two IUI cycles with taking clomid were also unhelpful. We tried them in the beginning of my struggle.
My husband and I thought about adoption but no. We decided to have genetically related to us baby. Today something significant has happened to us. Our surrogate reached the second trimester. It’s unbelievable! I swear we spent 10 months in discussion whether we should try surrogacy or not.
All our relatives took part in decision-making. I noticed some mentioning of our clinic here. Thus I’d like to say we’re with world center of baby. Awesome guys with very responsible and professional approach. We like them really a lot. I would love to recommend them but first trimester I believe it’s too early. Therefore, we keep on waiting and staying inspired. The baby expectation is something unreal. It’s true treasure and miracle sent by God.

rableoggi

Reply by Hannahh123 » 5 weeks ago

Hi, Tom, I hope you are doing well. Welcome to the group. My story is a little bit complicated. Husband and I have been now trying to conceive for are 5 years. We have been diagnosed with unexplained infertility. This is very frustrating for us. Mainly because we are not sure about what to do about it. We have given IUI 5 tries and now are moving forward towards IVF.

Hannahh123