Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

OCT 2013 buddies - Page 3

Replies (42)

Reply by tokyokriss » Mar. 8, 2013 4:00pm

^Miss: 100% pure cranberry juice. If it's too tart for you, dilute it with some water. It's a very natural way to flush out your kidneys and urinary tract.

How is everyone doing? I'm 8 weeks 2 days as of now, and just started getting the throwing up bit of morning sickness once I hit 8 weeks, but it's still not the constant throwing up I expected.

For the most part, I've felt pretty great! I am getting weird twinges, umm....down there. It almost feels like it's going through the middle of my cervix on down a little ways, usually one one side of my vagina. It's uncomfortable and strange. I've also had pains in either one side of my bum, or the other, one at a time, haha. REALLY awkward. I'll go out to walk, or I'll be out with my husband and it just....haha.

Anyone else had this issue yet?

tokyokriss

Reply by 3lilbrownboys » Mar. 9, 2013 2:02am

toyko: I have twinges and pains also.. it is your body getting ready... I wouldn't worry unless they were really painful.. as for the pain in your backside that may be your sciatic nerve.. My first sat on it from 6 weeks on.. told the MD I knew it was a boy cause only a man could be that big of a pain in the ass in utero..

Took a lot of to make baby #4.. ewww gross!!

DS #1 12/08
DS #2 01/10
DS #3 07/11

User Image

3lilbrownboys