Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

Se[tember 2016 Babies!

Category: Due Date Clubs - September
Posted by BabyOnBoard1 » Jan. 4, 2016 10:12pm

Hi, I just found out I'm 4 weeks and 5days pregnant with our second child. Hubby and I have a 19 month old Baby Girl who we adore. We are so excited about expanding our family.

How are you feeling?

BabyOnBoard1

Replies (9)

Reply by EmmaKelly1315 » Jan. 6, 2016 6:46pm

Hey, I'm pregnant with #3, I have a 2 yr old and a 8 month old, Have had some light bleeding but I've had that before, Dr appt on the 28th to confirm , sticky vibes and congratulations to everyone :)

EmmaKelly1315

Reply by nurseratchet83 » Jan. 7, 2016 6:46pm

Hey! Congrats!!! I JUST had things confirmed with a digital today (2 days before missed period), so I'm only 3 weeks and 4 days. Feeling like I might punch anyone who touches my boobs! Some random sharp pains/twinging going on, no spotting so far this time around.

OB appointment 2/4 - I'll be about 7.5 weeks by then.

Expected due date = 9/18

Until then, thinking sticky thoughts. This will be our first, had an early miscarriage (5 weeks) in November.

nurseratchet83

Reply by display_name_here » Jan. 10, 2016 8:03am

Hi Hi everyone & Congratulations!!

I'm not feeling myself - which is why I was testing early-- and I just confirmed with a digital! I can't believe it... our first positive cycle, no kids.

Feeling maybe a heightened sense of smell. Definitely have stronger than normal gag reflex. I had some joint soreness in my hips and legs that seemed so strange a couple days ago. I've also had a bit of cramping near day of IB.

Expected due date = 9/21

Excited to update hubby...

Good luck everyone!

Reply by Sparkles23 » Jan. 17, 2016 1:01am

Congrats everyone, I found out a few days ago from a few positive at home tests….couldn't help taking so many loved seeing the 2 lines lol. I will be 5 weeks on Jan 18th and am due on Sept 19 but we shall see if that is all correct after I see my doc in two weeks arg wait is killing me. Oh ya the boob pain is major I look at my bra and laugh like you aint coming with me lol. First TTC and first baby so shocked it happened first try lol.

Sparkles23

Reply by taurusgirl » Jan. 18, 2016 4:46pm

Hi ladies, after ttc our first for 10 cycles, i finally got a bfp 4 days ago at 9dpo.At first i couldn't believe my eyes but i'm glad to say i finally say i am pregnant...yay!!Every now and then i pinch myself to make sure i am not dreaming.My estimated due date is Sept 27th. to myself and you all as well

taurusgirl

Reply by rtrkrt » Jan. 26, 2016 4:46pm

Hi,
I am 5 weeks pregnant. Due date is sep 25. Congrats all :)

rtrkrt

Reply by momlove » Jan. 28, 2016 1:50am

Yay September babies! I have 3 kids so this makes #4! According to my lmp I am just about 8 weeks and due Sept 9, however I know I ovulated super late so once I go to the doctor that date might change. My first apt is feb 19. Good luck!

momlove

Reply by display_name_here » Feb. 2, 2016 1:01pm

How's everyone doing?

I went to first check-in with mid-wives at 6 weeks. I had been nervous about keeping up with my favorite gym classes, but they cleared me to continue with same level of activity I had been doing [barring any "over-doing-it" warning signs]. After a weekend of normal gym time, I feel decompressed and more like my self.

With so many changes.. reduction of caffeine, increase in water, daily vitamins, cutting out alcohol, increase in bathroom trips, soreness, day-dreaming mind... Its nice to have something back to the way it was.

We shared with MIL and FIL, and plan to tell my folks this week. Holding the rest of the sharing till maybe 2nd tri, def after 11w check up.

Reply by octaviaseraphina » Feb. 5, 2016 6:33pm

Hi, im Octavia, married with two children born in 2010 and 2012.
Living in Yorkshire, UK.
I have endometriosis and struggle to conceive due to scarring along with stupid cycles abd annovulatory cycles thrown in.
In April 2014 i had a mmc - i miscarried naturally the day of my 12 week scan after being told the bean stopped growing at 7 weeks.
After the miscarriage i started getting bizarre symptoms which i put down to hormones etc, but in November 2015 and not falling pregnant and my periods getting further apart i was diagnosed with a brain tumour.
My consultant put me on drugs to shrink it and hopefully help me conceive my sorting my cycles but was told it could take a long time.
January 2016 i get a BFP! Totally flabbergasted and so are my doctors and consultants. Due about the end of september I think, wont know for sure until i have a scan, all assuming this is a sticky bean. I hope so. I feel much more positive this time and even though im only 6/7 weeks my bloaty/bumpness already looks obvious! Eeek!
Anyway just wanted to share my journey.
All the best,
Octavia.

octaviaseraphina