Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

We finally made it! Pregnant after Clomid, IUI or IVF. - Page 17

Replies (324)

Reply by felurian » Apr. 26, 2014 1:50am

Hey! Things are going well. I loooove my little cutie :) She's adorable! She's generally happy, but can get a bit whiny when she's overtired and also has a hard time latching and eating when she's tired, too. But I think we're getting the hang of it. We get maybe 2 three-hour sleep chunks at night so I'm doing okay. I finally have my house back, since we've had visitors since she was born. Anyway, gotta run :)

felurian

Reply by hopefullll » May. 8, 2014 8:38pm

Yeah Melissa!! Congratulations on your baby boy!! One of each now! How did everything go and how are you feeling? How's baby? As with Allison, no pressure to respond any time soon. Things are only now getting on more of a schedule so I have both hands at the computer now instead of breastfeeding and typing at the same time haha.

Allison- So happy for you and love that you are loving life! How big is she now? My little gal is slowly climbing but still in the low percentile so I'm getting used to buying everything a month or two behind. I found breastfeeding to be very trying at the start but the latch gets better as they get bigger I find. Not a bad sleeper at all! Glad to hear she's a happy one, that always helps on those tired days.

Ladies, I still can't believe what we have all been through to get where we are today and I'm so blissed out that we are finally able to hold our little ones:) Anyway, I look forward to getting updates on your little ones but i understand things are going to be busier than ever so I understand if Facebook is the easiest way to update! I will check in here at least once a week though so feel free to keep me in check!

hopefullll

Reply by scoobyfanatic56 » Jan. 17, 2015 8:38pm

I know this post is old, but I actually remember quite a few of you from CTP and I finally made it over here! Clomid did not work for us (6 failed rounds), but an IUI did work for us once my RE solved my problems. Anyway, I hope all of you are enjoying your beautiful babies!

User Image

scoobyfanatic56

Reply by keithlawrence » Dec. 8, 2016 12:05pm

HCG Pregnyl 5000 iu or hcg 10000 iu is the most remarkable medicament given in injection form to boost up the fertility in both male and female.

http://www.genericepharmacy.com/buy-ovidac-pregnyl-hcg-5000iu-10000iu-online.html

keithlawrence