Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

October 2016 babies! - Page 7

Replies (126)

Reply by Starmama14 » Oct. 7, 2016 4:30pm

Congrats Jada! So happy to hear everything went well and that both you and baby are doing great! She will gain the weight back quickly since shes feeding well so dont worry to much. I know thats easier said than done! I can't wait to see pics!

How is everyone else doing? I am doing well and we are slowly getting into a routine overy here. Delaney is still an awesome eater and must be going through a growth spurt because she wants to eat all the time! The last time I weighed her at the doc office two weeks ago she weighed 6lbs 9oz I am guessing she must be 7lbs or so now because she's finally starting to fill her newborn clothes out nicely. I will find out in a few weeks at her next appointment.

Hope everyone is dping well :) Update when you can!

Starmama14

Reply by zue_zue » Nov. 1, 2016 2:13pm

Hi all,

Hope fully everything goes well with all of you and the little Delaney and Olivia.

Just a little update. Last 28th of October, our little princess Layla was born at 2305. After the cervix stimulation / membrane stripping at 10am the active labour started. I was scared in the beginning since this was my first home birth. Everything went smoothly.

I think im the last one who gave birth here . Didnt here anything yet from sammy..

Keep in touch..

zue_zue

Reply by JLHart22 » Nov. 9, 2016 3:30am

Hi ladies!!! I promise I will write more tomorrow just popped in real fast. Sir-Zue, CONGRATS!!!! Star, I still owe pics, coming soon! All is well over here :)

JLHart22

Reply by JLHart22 » Nov. 11, 2016 3:49am

Hey ladies,

I hope you all are doing well and babies are growing and thriving. I can't believe Olivia has been here five weeks already, time truly does fly. I haven't figured out how to upload pics...I need to as I take her picture all the time lol. She nurses really well, feeding as I write this, she has gained all her birth weight back plus some. Next Peditrician visit in a month, she will have shots and I hate to think of her crying already but it has to be done!

Please send updates and any tips or funny stories or vents if needed!!

Jada

JLHart22

Reply by zue_zue » Nov. 11, 2016 3:00pm

Jada- U r right.. time goes so fast.. Layla is now 2 weeks old.. also breastfeeding as im typing now..Happy that Olivia is doing well and going to have first vaccination already.. Layla will go through this aswell when she is between 6-9 weeks old.. How is it with pooping? Does Olivia poop everyday? Layla doesnt poop for almost 3 days now.. Curious when the load is going out..

Keep in touch ..

zue_zue

Reply by Starmama14 » Nov. 11, 2016 7:48pm

Congrats Zue zue! So happy everything went well and that you guys are doing well. In the beginning, Delaney would go a few days without pooping and now it seems she poops almost every day but sometimes it's every other day. The times she went a few days without pooping , her next poops were always huge loads. Lol! So watch out :)

JL - So glad you are doing well too! Can't wait to see pics :) I have a hard time uploading here too so I havent posted many either. The first round of shots are the hardest! Delaney had hers at the end of October and she did really well! Cried for a minute or two but then was fine. :)

Afm- Delaney is over 2 months old now. Can't believe how fast time is going and how fast she's growing. She's still a tiny peanut yet but she is bound and determined to catch up! Lol. She wants to eat all the time! Her next appointment is right after Christmas. I will be anxious to see how much she weighs etc.

So happy to hear from you guys! Keep updating and sharing storis :)

Starmama14