Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

When Life Comes After Loss

Category: Special - Pregnant After a Loss
Posted by JLH589 » Feb. 10, 2016 2:30pm

As part of my healing process after pregnancy loss, I started this blog.

https://whenlifecomesafterloss.wordpress.com.

It is all about how I feel this pregnancy and the ways that I am still grieving from my losses. I only have a few posts as well as the story of my first loss, but I will have more in the future. If it helps even one person in their grief or helps someone to see how another person in their life might be feeling after recurrent pregnancy loss, then I will be happy. Writing it has really helped me.

I invite you to read and share with anyone you think may benefit.

<3

JLH589

Replies (7)

Reply by avanyyy » Apr. 11, 2017 2:13pm

Thank you very much for the sharing. We appreciate your work. It's really hard to deal with your emotions. I know it from my personal experience. I've lost my babies many times before... I have put the blame on myself, I didn't want to speak with other people. I didn't respect their help. But thanks reproductive medicine I've got a chance to start a new life. You probably read my post about pregnancy after loss. I really feel for you

avanyyy

Reply by kellyKS201 » Aug. 15, 2017 4:38am

Hi welcome dear thank you for your valuable sharing to defeat infertility problem in millions of women. You bring some hope among millions of women to bring endless joy in their life like us. I want to appreciate you are noble cause or beneficial for all mankind. This is win-win situation for me and other woman to share their personal life experience to defeat infertility problem and handle miscarriage problem in professional way. It is not easy job to handle miscarriage problem in life and nobody can understand your physical and mental stage at this time. I am here for you to provide valuable information to clear all your doubt in easy and effective way. I also passed through this critical situation in life. Now we are happy and healthy enjoying brightness in my life with healthy baby gift.
I want to forget those days of my life that are full of sadness and depression due to miscarriage problem. I want to overcome this critical situation at any cost. I have strong bonding with my husband that is very necessary to understand each other feeling very well. We consult with popular gynecologist of Ukraine to discuss effective treatment of miscarriage problem to defeat infertility problem in my life. You can easily defeat infertility problem and miscarriage problem with appropriate planning to conceive effectively and healthy balanced diet. This is very important to provide enough energy to your body to work smoothly for your reproduction system. The main reason of infertility and miscarriage problem is stress and depression. You can easily remove stress and depression with easy yoga and meditation method. You should live Healthy lifestyle to enjoy baby gift in your life like me.

kellyKS201

Reply by mishavailable » Sep. 23, 2017 6:10am

Thanks for sharing such an inspirational and important message to all of us. I know what you are feeling right now. I am really sorry for the losses in life. NO one knows what can happened in next moment. It all happened due to the irregular periods and imbalance of hormones. I can understand your agony and feel sorry. But my dear friend, you are truly an inspiration and gem who have the courage to share this feed and did the great thing by sharing your story. You know what, your story sounds similar to me and I was feeling depress and anxiety when I come to know about the missing periods. Then I thought I can’t be able to get fertile. But with the blessing of God, one day I met my friend in party where we both discuss about the problem deeply. She provides me the wonderful solution and suggests me to visit to Lotus Clinic. It is the best and guaranteed place where I was able to defeat the infertility and become the mother of the lovely baby.
All I can say you won’t need to lose the hope and go for the surrogacy treatment which helps in conceiving the baby with the high quality of donor eggs. Now you do not need to lose the hope and go to Lotus Clinic where you can get affordable surrogacy treatment and you can convert your dream into reality. I am here to support you and suggest you to go for surrogacy where you can get the high accuracy result and get fertile too. You need to conscious about health and change your schedule. I hope everything would work and you can make your dream true.

mishavailable

Reply by Hannahh123 » 17 weeks ago

I am really sorry to hear about your MC. I can understand how hard this must have been for you. Just make sure to not lose hope! It's good that you have found yourself an activity to keep you busy. The more your mind is busy the less you will think about it. Also, I think after AF you should start TTC again. This is because the woman is the most fertile after an MC. Also, ask your doctor for the full report of as to why this happened. This will help in making better decisions in the future. Good luck to you. I hope things go well for you. Sending baby dust your way. Make sure to visit the right doctor for the process. The more experienced the doctor the better it will be. Do keep us updated.

Hannahh123

Reply by LucilleCooper » 16 weeks ago

Hi there! First of all thank you so much for sharing this. It will help a lot of people on this journey. It's good to know when there's someone who has experienced the same things as you. It makes it easier and also gives hope that it can be cured. I m really sorry for your loss as well. Miscarriage is a heartbreaking thing. But I m glad that writing about all this is making you feel good. I think you should look into other options. Assisted conception can really make things work for you. Just stay strong and keep writing. I hope things work out for you. Stay blessed! Good Luck!

LucilleCooper

Reply by saramccartney123 » 10 weeks ago

Hey. I checked it out. I loved it, really. You are doing a great job. Sorry to hear about your loss though. You are handling this very well. You know this would help a lot of women who have been through the same thing. Good initiative.

saramccartney123

Reply by Hannahh123 » 7 weeks ago

The hardest part is forgetting about all the imaginary memories you had made with the baby. It is so sad that with such a blink of an eye everything can shut down. I hope that everyone suffering from it finds strength. Stay strong and positive. Always keep yourself busy. I hope things go well for all. Visit a good doctor and show them the reports as well. Sending baby dust to all trying.

Hannahh123