Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

Fall 2013 Babies!! - Page 76

Replies (1548)

Reply by newlywed_katie » Sep. 13, 2013 2:29pm

@cjpalaska - I hope you get to go naturally!!! But either way, she is on the way, right?! I'm pretty uncomfortable at 33 weeks - I can't even imagine how uncomfortable I will be towards the end. Any tips?

@2Frsty - CONGRATS! I can't wait to feel what you are feeling. I hope your delivery went well with minimal to no complications. :)

@babynique22 - how exciting to know you will have your precious baby in just 4 days, or sooner! I think any trick is helpful to get baby to come sooner. Keep walkin' girl!

@TSB - I totally understand the pains! I just developed stretch marks in the past few days. :( I know he is dropping. He has not changed positions, keeping his head down in my pelvis. And I have had a hemorrhoid for the past couple weeks. Just a tiny, external one. I am using the Prep H a couple times a day to keep it under control.

AFM - had my second to last baby class last night, which DH and I have really enjoyed. I was having cramping and shooting pains throughout the day that I waived off.. they were so excrutiating by the middle of the class the nurse stopped to make sure I was ok. You can read me like a book just by looking at me when I am in pain! She thought maybe I could be dehydrated. So I went home and drank 1 bottle of water and 1 gatorade and waited for them to subside. THEY DID! She knows her stuff... even though I drink a lot of water - 4 16oz red solo cups of water at work a day.. I must have slipped up earlier in the week a couple times. Just glad they stopped. Needless to say, I was up 10 times to go to the bathroom during the night. Oh well, it's Friday and I can sleep in a tiny bit tomorrow morning. Or take a nap!

Katie

User Image

newlywed_katie

Reply by cjpalaska » Sep. 14, 2013 2:50pm

Hi ladies! Can't believe D day is here tomorrow evening!!! Just getting ready around the house with final preparations...like the swing and mini crib ect. Our YMCA here has a kids night where they babysit any kiddos from 5 to 10PM for 5$.....so DH and I get a date night (only second one since we had Madison last summer) We figured it would be a good thing to do before the new one is here! Just going to a movie but we haven't done that either in a year and 1/2! I keep thinking I am starting labor though because I have such intense back pain and contractions in the evenings lately.....but I lay down and eventually through the night they go away.....just can't sleep because I am so painful and uncomfortable! People keep asking me if I am excited but I have mixed feelings honestly.....scared about having two to take care of and nervous about leaving my daughter for a day and night too! And nervous about how this labor ect. is going to happen.....I will just be glad once we are all home again together! Then I will be excited - but up until she is born I think I will just be nervous and worried!

cjpalaska

Reply by lizzhaa » Sep. 14, 2013 3:52pm

Thank you for the congrats and well wishes. Life is soooo different now but it's been so amazing and I honestly never knew I was capable of loving someone as much as I love my little Norah.

Congrats to 2Frsty on your adorable little man! Glad you were able to deliver him the way you wanted to!

Good luck to all the ladies delivering next week (there are a few I believe). Everything will be great and whatever you go through will be so worth it to see your LO for the first time!

For the ladies with a bit left in their pregnancies I hope they continue to go smoothly. I will probably continue checking these boards but may mostly lurk due to a lack of time to post. I wish you all the best!

lizzhaa

Reply by babynique22 » Sep. 15, 2013 1:18am

@cjpalaska I am super excited you go to the hospital tomorrow evening. You will be holding that lo of yours soon. I'm so wish it was my d day. Let's us know of your status when things get the going and you actually have the baby. Can't wait to see the pictures.

@newlywed I am super excited about how many days I have. However it just seems as though my time is moving so slowly. I need for Tuesday to hurry up and get here. Hopefully in a short period of time.

@lizzhaa I can imagine how busy you are right now. Hope the lo isn't giving you to many problems. Enjoy your time lady

AFM counting down the days. That seems to be taking forever. Just trying to stay busy.

A baby is something you carry inside you for nine months, in your arms for three years and in your heart till the day you die

babynique22

Reply by cjpalaska » Sep. 15, 2013 9:54pm

babynique...your day is coming soon too! Hang in there....

For the other ladies: it goes fast even if you don't think it will......
all of a sudden it is here!

Well, I am finishing packing.....off to the hospital in 2 hrs....

Hard to believe really! I am just in a fog though because I hardly slept last night....part due to anxiety....part due to pain and pressure and discomfort in general. I am sooo tired. I am hoping they give me a sleeping pill like last time tonight and with dh and dd sleeping at home tonight I hope I can just relax by myself and get some good sleep! We have our babysitter meeting us at the hospital tomorrow early morning and then dh will be with me thereafter......nothing should really happen tonight. Just getting cervidil then tomorrow morning they will break my water, start Pitocin ect.
Wish me luck and keep me in your prayers for sleep and some relaxation before tomorrow!

cjpalaska

Reply by babynique22 » Sep. 16, 2013 1:08am

@cjpalaska yayyyyy I am so happy for you. Glad you soon be at the hospital. I hope all goes good. Maybe some sleep will be best because tomorrow you will be exhausted. I can't wait to see a picture of your little one. Seems just like yesterday we just found out we was pregnant. Hard to believe we will be holding our littles in a day or so.

AFM I am so anxious. But I don't go in until 730am Tuesday morning. So j have another day and wake up before I get started. Cpjalaska you should had your little one by then.

babynique22

Reply by babynique22 » Sep. 17, 2013 2:39pm

D day has arrived. I am off to the hospital in 3 hours. I pray this induction goesssafe. And my baby girl doesn't decide to be in there all day. I would really like to have a short labor.

As for all ladies..... I hope each one of your pregnancies are going very well. ou all soon will make it to deliver your lo's. I wish all the best.

@cjpalaska so what's the status? You had your little one yet? I hope all went well. Can't wait to hear from u lady

A baby is something you carry inside you for nine months, in your arms for three years and in your heart till the day you die

babynique22

Reply by cjpalaska » Sep. 17, 2013 7:38pm

Baby Alayna Noelle is here!!!!
http://www.countdownmypregnancy.com/my-pregnancy/my-babyphotos_entry.php?u=3472&babyphotoid=389

Here's the story:

I checked into the hospital the night before (Sun.) and they started cervidil. The next morning my dr. came in to break my water ( I was at 3 cm)....and he decided to check me beforehand....well all of a sudden he said, "something doesn't feel right".....

He did an ultrasound and come to find out she was BREECH....She was head down only 3 days before on Thursday!! So he gave me three options....1. go home and wait some more and see if she would flip on her own...highly unlikely at this point 2. do a C section 3. try to do an inversion where they manually push and turn the baby from the outside....only 50% chance it works

So I got an epidural in case of C section....and we tried the inversion first.......Horribly painful: but it worked!!!

He broke my water and started Pitocin. I was 5 cm then....and by 2 pm I was at a 10 and ready to push!
I pushed 3 times and she was born!! She got a 9.9 out of 10 for Apgar score........Thankfully we avoided the C section!
We are both doing well...she is nursing great....I am very sore from the inversion and had a few stiches but overall I am doing fine!

Babynique......waiting for your story!

cjpalaska

Reply by teamsuperbaby » Sep. 19, 2013 1:46am

Yay more babies! Congrats!!!

Guys, I'm SO SICK! :( Apparently I have the flu. It sucks so hard. And now I'm using sick time to call out of my shifts at work which is eating into my sick pay for my maternity leave! Argh.
Doing a combination of Robitussin, Sudafed, and Tylenol along with rest and fluids..... Ugh.
I can't believe I made it all the way to 33 weeks with no medications. Boo :(

Ok, who else is up? More babies!!
TSB

User Image

teamsuperbaby

Reply by momlove » Sep. 20, 2013 8:23pm

TSB- Ugh...being pregnant AND sick is the absolute worst! I hope you feel better soon!! I can't remember....do you know what you are having?

Babynique- Can't wait to hear or see a picture of your little one!!

AFM I am 31 weeks tomorrow and I don't know how I am going to last 9 more weeks (prolly more cause my babies are always a week or more late). My stomach feels so stretched to the max! My skin is starting to hurt :/ I think this is going to be a 9lb (or more) baby. He feels so huge already! I had an appt. on Tuesday and there was a student with the midwife and she measured me at 34 weeks! I was like OMG. Then the midwife did it to double check and she got 31.5 weeks...thank god. It's making me really nervous because my 3 year old was 7lbs 11oz at birth and he got stuck, I pushed for 3.5 hours. So if this baby is any bigger.....ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

momlove

Reply by Alyshax0 » Sep. 22, 2013 5:13am

Today is my due date and baby boy is not here yet! Im praying he comes soon!! I dont want to go past 41 weeks! Im driving myself crazy everyday waiting to go into labor! Last Wednesday at my docs appt I was 2cm and 50% effaced if hes not here by Monday I will be seeing my doc and prob getting a membrane sweep. I Just want to meet my baby boy already!!!

Alyshax0

Reply by babynique22 » Sep. 23, 2013 12:29am

Hello Ladies,
I haven't been able to get online cause I just been so busy adjusting to a new baby, routine, and my family dynamics. However, I wanted to make sure to announce I had my BABY GIRL. so here is my birth story.

I went in for my induction on Sept. 17 @ 7 am. When I first got there I changed my clothes and the nurses immediately put me on the fetal monitors. Shortly afterwards the doctor came in to check my cervix to see how they will be inducing me. The doctor did his exam and said he just going to use the Pitocin to induce as I was 3 cm dilated, 65% effaced, and -2 station. The nurses got me started on the Pitocin shortly afterwards. By 1:00 pm my contractions started coming every 2 to 3 mins apart., at 2:25 pm my water broke. By 5:00 pm I decided to get the epidural done. As my four year old son was in the hospital with me. He wanted to witness his sister being born. So Hubby and I decided to let him be apart of this moment. Therefore, I got the epidural cause I didn't want him scared cause his mommy was in pain from not getting medicine. At 6:50 pm the midwife checked for the baby position and realized she was almost down. They could feel the top of her head. The doctor finally arrived at the hospital and decided it was time for me to start pushing. I pushed 20 times for 10 min.s and my little precious girl was out and in the world. She cried for a few seconds and then got quiet when she laid down on me. SHE WAS THE MOST PRECIOUS BABY GIRL I HAVE EVER SEEN. She is so mellow and peaceful it makes no sense. ABSOLUTELY PREFECT. I WOULDN'T TRADE HER FOR THE WORLD.

@ cjpalaska, It sounds like your experience was a little scary but all worth the while. Super glad you avoided a C-section. The pictures of your little girl is absolutely beautiful. congrats mommy. enjoy her every breathe.

@ Firsttimemommy I am so sorry your little one hasn't arrived yet. But I sure in do time you will be seeing your lo soon. Ill be praying you will go into labor soon.

babynique22

Reply by teamsuperbaby » Sep. 23, 2013 2:21pm

@babynique - What a great story, how precious that you could share that moment with your little boy - congratulations!!! Can't wait to see a pic of your little girl!

@momlove - We are having a boy and overjoyed! 6 more weeks but we're secretly thinking he'll come earlier. Maybe if I say it enough, it will come true ;)

AFM - feeling much better - still have a nasty cough and my stomach and back muscles ache SO much from the coughing but... I'm feeling better. Phew.

TSB

User Image

teamsuperbaby

Reply by 2Frsty » Sep. 25, 2013 2:13pm

User Image

Not much time to type since my son insists on being held right now and I'm doing this one handed! Had John's newborn pics done the 16th; here's one of the proofs. I am so happy for all the babies being born! For those still waiting...I know it sucks, but it's worth the wait!

~Linda~
December 27, 2012
Delivered my baby September 4, 2013
April 4, 2016
Hoping for a this time!

2Frsty

Reply by Cristi78602 » Sep. 26, 2013 3:26am

2Frsty he is absolutely adorable.

Congrats to all of the new mommies!

AFM, those who remember me from early on... I am back... very very early on. I am 12 dpo but have already had my blood beta done. I go back for another blood draw tomorrow (Thursday) and then again on Monday. We are over the moon with excitement but are obviously very cautious. After the 2 m/cs we are praying this is it. Just wanted to share my news with you ladies.

Cristi78602

Reply by momlove » Sep. 26, 2013 2:09pm

2frsty- He is adorable!!!

Cristi- Soooo excited for you! Praying for a happy and healthy 9 months :)

AFM I will be 32 weeks in 2 days. Feeling pretty good. Finally got the baby's room painted and got the crib, dresser, and changing table. Got a car seat, stroller and pack n play....that's about it! Slowly getting there!

momlove

Reply by FullOfBaby0527 » Sep. 27, 2013 5:24am

@cristi....Hey!! Glad to hear that you are back! Praying for you! Hugs!

CONGRATS!!! To all the new mommies!! We only have a few ladies left.

Just wanted to update you on Arianna!! She is at 8lbs 13oz now and has had her 2mo shots. I of course cried longer than she did, especially since I fed her right after they did it so she was all happy again and I was a bag of emotions. Anyway she is eating us out of house and home, lol. Luckily, the NICU didnt toss away her frozen milk so i was able to go and get that last week cause she is starting to eat faster than i can get it too her. Currently we are dealing with getting her and daddy to have a smoother time alone when I am at work. Apparently she picks the time I am not there to decide to refuse to sleep and want to eat every hour so we are going to have to try something new so they will be able to function till I get home. Its like as soon as i walk in the door she calms down. smh.

FullOfBaby0527

Reply by 2Frsty » Sep. 28, 2013 6:56pm

@ Cristi--> and welcome back! Hope all goes well this time, and I'm praying for a very

Just an FYI: To anyone who doesn't already have one, I would DEFINITELY recommend a Swaddle Me blanket for your little ones; especially if they're colicky at all. John has colic really bad, and it's been the only thing that has provided any comfort for him (or me!) They'll scream when your wrap them up in it, but as soon as it's all fastened, they'll be happy as a bug! And for gas I recommend Mommy's Bliss Apple Gripe Water. The Mylicon drops (Simethicone) do absolutely nothing. The Gripe Water is all natural, and even my picky ass son isn't seeming to have any trouble with it!

~Linda~
December 27, 2012
Delivered my baby September 4, 2013
April 4, 2016
Hoping for a this time!

2Frsty

Reply by Cristi78602 » Sep. 30, 2013 4:11pm

Looks like I jumped over here way to soon. Doctor just called and my hcg has dropped. I am heading for our 3rd m/c in 10 months. I wish all of you the best with your labor and delivery . Hug your sweet babies and never take them forgranted! God bless you all.

Cristi78602

Reply by momlove » Sep. 30, 2013 4:48pm

So sorry cristi! I know your time is coming soon.

momlove