Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

Fall 2013 Babies!! - Page 78

Replies (1548)

Reply by momlove » Nov. 1, 2013 9:41pm

Congrats newlywedkatie!!! Good job :)

momlove

Reply by momlove » Nov. 2, 2013 3:15pm

Hey Ladies! I hope everyone is doing good and more babies are on their way!

Today I am 37 weeks and I started off the day with a bowl full of fresh pineapple, since it is supposed to help soften the cervix!! Maybe I will end the day with some lovin' and hopefully the baby will make his appearance before week 40! :)

momlove

Reply by momlove » Nov. 4, 2013 8:34pm

Hey Ladies....if anybody still follows...lol!

I have been having braxton hicks ALL day. They come and go, no real pattern, but I know I have had at LEAST 25 or more. I just really hope they are doing something or turn into real labor soon! I think I may have lost part of my mucus plug but it's hard to tell exactly. I hope everyone is diong good :)

momlove

Reply by teamsuperbaby » Nov. 9, 2013 7:23pm

Hi Ladies!
Well, Baby Parker is here! (Yep, newlywedkatie, we both picked the same name!) He was born 10/31/13 at 1242pm exactly 12 hours after I went into labor! 8lbs 6 ozs and 20.5 inches long. 39 weeks and 3 days! My water broke in bed and I thought I peed myself! But then came the uncontrollable painful contractions RIGHT on top of each other. For a minute I thought we'd never make it to the hospital. But of course we did, and after 12 hours of labor (4 hours of PUSHING) he finally made his appearance. We are so very happy to have him (even though a full nights sleep sounds like an even trade right now) and we can NOT stop staring at him!!!

Can't figure out how to attach a picture but I'll put one up on my profile.
xoxo
TSB

User Image

teamsuperbaby

Reply by teamsuperbaby » Nov. 9, 2013 8:00pm

Link to the CMP birth announcement with picture :)

http://www.countdownmypregnancy.com/my-pregnancy/my-baby.php?u=18083

teamsuperbaby

Reply by kcordell » Nov. 9, 2013 11:48pm

TSB CONGRATS!!!!! I know what you mean. Those contractions... ouch!!! He is a beauty!! Such big beautiful babies :)

momlove!! NOT MUCH LONGER!! yay!!!

Hope everyone is doing well!! My big boy is 9 weeks old. Weighing in at 14lb 12.8ounces. 23 1/2 inches long. We had his 2 month check up on Thursday, and his pediatrician is impressed with how perfect, healthy, and strong he is. We are still breastfeeding like champions. Nearly to my first goal of 3 months EBF!

kcordell

Reply by FullOfBaby0527 » Nov. 13, 2013 1:01am

Hey ladies!!! Congrats to all the new babies!!!! You ladies were on my mind today. Arianna is 16 weeks old and everyday getting a little closer to hitting those milestones. You would never know she was 7weeks early!!! She is cooing and discovered she has fingers so we are constantly trying to keep things out of her mouth. She is so chunky now!!! How's everyone?

Adding new pics next!!

FullOfBaby0527

Reply by momlove » Nov. 15, 2013 2:43pm

Congrats TSB!!! So happy for you and your precious boy!

AFM I will be 39 weeks tomorrow! I was really hoping to have had this baby by now but....I guess he has other plans. I went in to L&D last Sunday with contractions that were painful and about 3 minutes apart. I was 3.5cm dilated and 70% effaced when I got there. They monitored me for about an hour and I had made little change. I stayed for a couple more hours with no change so they sent me home. After a small nap my contractions subsided. :( I was soooo disappointed! I had a doctor appt the following day.....I was 4cm and still 70% effaced. So not much change....I have been having contractions everyday since them, just not as painful. I thought for sure I would have had this little boy by now! Frustrating to say the least.

momlove