Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

Garbhakranti Pregnancy Yoga Your Pregnancy Solutions for Di

Category: General - Newly Pregnant
Posted by mydreambaby » Feb. 22, 2013 4:41am

Garbhakranti Pregnancy Yoga
How does Yoga help me in pregnancy?
With yoga, I can combat stress & anxiety during pregnancy. Yoga helps me gain victory over my mind and attitude and gain a healthy body. During pregnancy, physical as well as mental fitness is required, with which I can bear the strain of pregnancy and delivery. The good thing is that, Yoga is concerned with mental health as well as physical health. If my heart, lungs and muscles are in good condition, If I know correct breathing techniques , if I am mentally and physically relaxed , my dream baby will grow well , I will have a much easier and safer delivery and hence much faster recovery . Yoga will help me in this.Yoga helps me condition the specific areas and group of muscles needed for a healthy pregnancy & delivery.Yoga strengthens my body so that my dream baby grows well.During pregnancy, unique changes take place as the uterus [body organ where my dream baby resides for nine months of pregnancy] expands to about twenty times its usual size.Due to this, there is upwards and backwards displacement of my bowel loops. This leads to a feeling of heaviness of body.Fear factor and some apprehensions make the mind stressful during pregnancy.To combat all these situations, Ayurveda has given a key to success for pregnant women called Yoga.

mydreambaby

Replies (1)

Reply by bubica » Mar. 31, 2013 10:12pm

I'm starting Athma Yoga today, I'm 18 weeks :D
I hope I'll like it

bubica