Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

TWINS?

Category: Special - Pregnant With Twins or More
Posted by SANDRA627 » Mar. 4, 2016 6:15pm

Hi,

I had my first ultrasound at 4w6d, High HCG levels the Dr suspected twins from the beginning, what do you think from the first picture?

User Image

SANDRA627

Replies (2)

Reply by acanatty » Jan. 20, 2018 3:30pm

Hello everyone. I was put on birth control when I was diagnosed with PCOS. About a year later, when I went back to my doctor for a checkup I was told him that many of my symptoms had not reduced.It included my facial hair also. He told me that he wouldn’t change my birth control or do anything. I feel like PCOS is often treated like it’s not a huge deal. Doctors do not help as much as they should. Is there anything anyone could suggest me?

acanatty

Reply by MarlenS » May. 11, 2018 7:32am

I live having no uterus but now I’m a mom of two boys. I’m incredibly happy to say this. Excuse me if I'm giving unnecessary information but I suppose all the info is worth considering in case you struggle with infertility. I passed through surrogacy in Ukraine .One of Ukrainian clinics provided my family with a chance for having a happy future. Don’t think twice before call them. Now I regret I haven’t done it earlier. It’s true happiness to be a mother.

MarlenS