Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

November 2013 Babies! <3

Category: Due Date Clubs - November
Posted by TLK71411 » Feb. 27, 2013 6:23pm

Hello Everyone!
I'm 4 weeks pregnant and my EDD is November 3, 2013! This is baby#2 for me, husband and I were hoping for this one for about 6 months. =)
Looking for some bump buddies!!! Happy 9 months to all =)

TLK71411

Replies (34)

Reply by mandapoo1004 » Feb. 28, 2013 9:52pm

Hi!!!! I am also expecting in November..I am guessing around the 8th according to all of my calculators, but this site guessed Oct, 30th. I just got my positive pregnancy test yesterday, and got blood-work done today, so have yet to see a doc or anything. I am super excited. This will be my first, and me and the hubs were trying for about 3 months. I would love to have bump buddies!!!!

mandapoo1004

Reply by TLK71411 » Feb. 28, 2013 11:24pm

Hi! Nice to meet you!! Yeah those calculator things are always kind of off. I had some tell me Nov 3 and others say Nov 5...but I do it the way the drs do and just count from the first day of my period which puts me at the 3rd.
I'm going in for blood work the week after next!
3 months! woohoo you guys didnt have any trouble =) You hoping for a boy or girl?

TLK71411

Reply by mandapoo1004 » Mar. 1, 2013 3:28pm

We are open for either...at this point I am just so happy to be pregnant I haven't thought about it too much, lol. I am in the Navy, so I just told my chain of command yesterday, and they are trying to get me off of my ship within the next week, so until then I am trying to keep myself stress free, and take my time walking around the ship so I don't fall. Once I am off the ship it will be easier to take it slow and really start planning for baby. What day was your LMP? Maybe ours was the same, that would be cool! I got the results of my blood work back, it was at 40, so they said its definitely really early. I am glad I found out so early, more time to make sure I am doing the right things.

mandapoo1004

Reply by ashalada » Mar. 3, 2013 12:01am

Hi everyone

We found out we were pregnant last sunday, due date is Nov 5th according to my ovulation date. Very excited, this is our first pregnancy, and after one try. We feel very blessed that it has come so quickly.

Dating scan is on March 11th, hopefully everything looks ok, it might be too early for a heartbeat?

ashalada

Reply by melgavan » Mar. 3, 2013 5:11am

Hi everyone, I'm pregnant after an 11yr gap!! My son will be 11in April, being pregnant now feels very very new! I'm due around 11 November. I've had HCG done 3 days ago and levels were 67 so I'm hoping of course that they've gone up by now. Husband and I would love a boy but I'm secretly hoping for a girl :)

melgavan

Reply by mandapoo1004 » Mar. 3, 2013 2:57pm

Welcome Melgavan and Ashalada!!!!!

@Ashalada- How lucky to find out you are pregnant after your first try!! That doesn't happen often. It took me and my DH 3 months, which is still not a long time, but it felt like forever.

@Melgavan- Your Hcg was higher than mine. I got mine done the day I got my BFP (this past Wednesday), and it was only at 40. I am going to bug the doc to let me get it done again this Wednesday so I can make sure that it is going up at a good rate. I think I will be pretty restless until I know it is going up as it should.

mandapoo1004

Reply by haraheart » Mar. 3, 2013 5:04pm

I'm Sarah and I got my BFP on Friday. EDD 6th November from ovulation date. It's my third pregnancy, my first was as a teenager, my second was a miscarriage 2 years ago. I'm 40 now and very nervous, anxious and excited.

Sarah xx

haraheart

Reply by LizzyJ89 » Mar. 3, 2013 5:39pm

Hello ladies!

I got a BFP on the 28th and my EDD is November 10th! This will be baby #2 for us and it was a bit of a surprise! Our DD is 4 1/2 months old so these two will be very very close. Kind of nervous this time around, but I'm young (23) and healthy so hopefully everything will be just fine. Good luck to all you ladies on this incredible journey!

LizzyJ89

Reply by melgavan » Mar. 4, 2013 1:02am

OMG i'm so excited that there's a few of us here to celebrate and worry over every little symptom there is!
@mandapoo1004 thanks for the hearty welcome. We were also lucky enough to get our BFP first go, but this is after a lot of medical intervention for my husband, who was diagnosed with a pituitary tumour which made him infertile. He had no sperm whatsoever. He was given medication similar to IVF meds, which has made him create the sperm we desperately needed. We were told a month ago to really give it a go around ovulation time, and hey presto, we're pregnant. I'm hoping to get my HCG checked again tomorrow for my first doc visit in the hope it's progressing normally.
I have a lot of pressure going on in my uterus, anyone else have this feeling??

melgavan

Reply by mandapoo1004 » Mar. 5, 2013 7:37pm

@melgavan- I don't know if I am having the pressure but I would say what I am experiencing almost feels like cramping/pulling. I hope you get to see if your numbers are going up.

AFM- the doctor said that I wont get blood drawn again until I am 8-10 weeks, which is 2-4 weeks away. I am hoping more on the 8 week mark, because I might go crazy if I have to wait 4 more weeks.

mandapoo1004

Reply by mandapoo1004 » Mar. 5, 2013 7:38pm

Oh, and I forgot to mention, the Doctor calculated my due date for Oct 29th, so now I have had dates ranging from Oct29th-Nov8th

mandapoo1004

Reply by bellagirl1378 » Mar. 5, 2013 9:40pm

Congrats to all the November mommies! This will be my second and my due date is going to be November 6 or 7 i can never get it right. I m shocked some of you had blood work already. my dr wont do anything until I am 8 weeks! so im just waiting it out. I dont really have any symptoms other than im always tired!!

bellagirl1378

Reply by mandapoo1004 » Mar. 6, 2013 12:51am

@Bellagirl- I am in the Navy, so as soon as we get a positive pregnancy test we have to get blood work done to confirm so that they can put it in our medical record and make sure that our work environment is not hazardous to the baby...which mine is because i am on a ship. So the blood work had to be done so they can take me off of the ship

mandapoo1004

Reply by MissMonroe » Mar. 7, 2013 5:04pm

I think think I am due november 13. I had a draw on 13 dpo, and it was 118 and hopefully climbing :-) so far, I am shakey, panicking, happy and dizzy. so much to worry about now that it's here. Im finding it hard to just relax. my youngest is going to be 11 -soon. my oldest just turned 18! I am seriously having panic attacks today and don't know what to do with that. Just push on through I suppose lol! oh what we go through for our babies...

MissMonroe

Reply by TLK71411 » Mar. 7, 2013 5:54pm

Hi all! How exciting to see so many new BFPs!!
@mandapoo Im also in the military, im a marine. Im waiting for my pregnancy letter to inform my chain of command but my gunny knows. I get my blood drawn on Monday :)
@missmonroe: omg 11 years is quite a gap! Im actually afraid of having another girl as my husband would be so disappointed...
@bellagirl this is also my second! This one has already been harder on me though :(
@melgavan what a crazy story! How exciting that it worked so quickly for y'all!
@Lizzy omg they will be very close! My oldest brother and sister are 10 months apart and my mom loved it.
@harahart were you ttc? You mentioned this is your 3rd pregnancy. Congratulations :)
@ashalada what a blessing to get a bfp on the first try! How truly amazing!

So nice to meet y'all and begin this awesome journey together! I highly recommend the prenatal gummies as they are soooo much easier than those horrid pills. :)

TLK71411

Reply by rocker » Mar. 7, 2013 11:33pm

How do u all already know your HCG levels? Jealous lol!!! After a miscarriage in Dec. im a nervous wreck w/ this pregnancy & my dr's wont see me until 3/25 for the 8th week appt... which feels like its forever away!!

rocker

Reply by ColletteNZ » Mar. 8, 2013 3:33am

Hi ladies and congrats to all the November bfps!

I am just over 4 weeks pregnant with my third baby, due 13 November (same as you MissMonroe!) I got my bfp on 9dpo, first bfp that was so early, so i already feel about 6 weeks pregnant instead of 4! This is a rainbow baby :)

I would LOVE to get bloodwork done, but I won't have my first lot of bloods for quite a while, I'm in New Zealand and it seems everything is done quite differently down here! My first scan will be at 12 weeks, it's a routine scan to check the nuchal fold, they check dates at the same time. We don't get to have early dating scans, I wish we did!

Anyone else had masses of symptoms from really early?

Yay for us all, happy and healthy 9 months to everyone!!

ColletteNZ

Reply by ashalada » Mar. 8, 2013 9:07am

collette - yay someone else from NZ :)

Got our dating scan this mon, feeling excited and nervous at the same time. I know I ovulated on the 12th Feb, last period was 22nd Jan (so technically just about 7 weeks pregnant)

Feeling a little nauseous the past few days, and have had a really really sore/stiff neck since last night. Cant even lift my head off the pillow. Has anyone else experienced neck pain?

ashalada

Reply by TLK71411 » Mar. 9, 2013 2:18am

Welcome Collette!
I'll be 8 weeks on the 24th so we're pretty close. I haven't gotten a date for my first apt yet. They usually do it between 8-12 weeks.
Re neck pain- i haven't had that, but i have been having consistent cramping in my legs :( sucky!!

TLK71411

Reply by ColletteNZ » Mar. 9, 2013 3:25am

Yay for another kiwi ashalada! Which city are you in, if you don't mind me asking? I'm in Auckland. I wish i could have a dating scan, but my midwife won't even see me until I'm 8-9 weeks, then first scan will be at 12 weeks.

ColletteNZ